West Valley High Day 126: Workout

Story Info
Susan goes to the gym with Kylie.
1.6k words
4.21
13.8k
8
0

Part 38 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan's Mitchell's breakfast arrived with a simple note. "Meet me in the weight room", written in Kylie's curvy feminine handwriting. Susan decided to skip the shower since spending time in the weight room sounded like exercise. She made her way to the workout area, located just off the entrance to the main gymnasium. Kylie was sitting on a bench, sipping on a smoothie from the school's cafeteria. She was dressed in workout gear - a sports bra, a tight pair of yoga pants and sneakers, a stark contrast to Susan, who was completely naked as always. Kylie greeted her friend as she entered with a curt "'Bout time you showed up."

Susan replied, "Well, if you want me here at a certain time, say so." She was in no mood for her friend's bratty attitude this morning.

Kylie simply smiled. "I'll remember that. Anyway, let's get started. Jumping jacks — give me 20." Susan gave her friend an incredulous look and Kylie raised her eyebrow. Susan sighed and started her routine, her breasts bouncing up and down as she leapt into the air. Kylie sat back and smirked at her friend as she finished her first exercise.

"Not bad," Kylie said. "Still in cheerleading shape, I see. Let's see how long you can plank". Susan dropped down onto the floor and got up on her elbows as Kylie started the timer on her fitness watch. "Keep that ass flat," Kylie called out as Susan grunted. Kylie knelt down beside her and called out "1 minute. Let's go for two." Susan held her head down and kept the pose. Suddenly she felt a hard slap against her bare buttocks and she collapsed onto the ground. "Two minutes!" Kylie exclaimed.

"Since you are down here, how about ten pushups. And not girly style either." Susan pushed herself up and Kylie placed her hand on the small of the woman's back. "I'll help you keep perfect form." Susan growled as Kylie pressed down on her back as she completed another push-up. Kylie kept count as Susan completed her rep.

"Nice form," Kylie said as Susan finished her tenth push-up. "Now, maybe we should do some squats and work on that tummy." Susan got to her feet and prepared to start the exercise but Kylie stopped her. "Wait until I am ready," she said. Susan crossed her arms across her chest as Kylie rummaged around in her gym bag. She pulled out a medium-sized black dildo and attached it to one of the benches with a suction cup and then wrapped duct tape around it. "Okay, 10 squats, all the way down."

"You couldn't spare a girl some lube?" Susan said. Kylie chuckled and reached into the bag and threw Susan a tube. She squirted some onto her hands and ran it up and down the dildo, then for good measure, put some lube on her fingers and rubbed them between her legs and inside herself. "Oh, and one more thing," Kylie said, pulling out a pair of handcuffs. She snapped one on Susan's left wrist and pulled her arms behind her back and attached the other cuff to the girl's right wrist. "You can begin now."

Susan just glared at Kylie as she positioned herself over the dildo. She lowered herself until it pressed against her slit and then she slowly squatted down as the device intruded deep inside her. She bent her legs until her butt touched the bench as Kylie shouted "one". Susan straightened herself out until she could feel the dildo almost sliding out of her vagina and then plunged herself down on it again. "Two," Kylie cheered as Susan stood back up. Eight more times the girl bounced up and down on the black dildo before finally standing up and letting it spring freely.

Kylie clapped her hands and smiled at Susan. "Ok, I think you are sufficiently warmed up. Come over to the treadmill." Susan walked over to one of a pair of treadmills against the wall and Kylie joined her, the gym bag looped over her shoulder. Then she told Susan to get on the treadmill. The nude cheerleader sighed and climbed onto the machine. Kylie set it on a slow setting and Susan began walking. Her friend reached across her and extended the safety clip that was resting on the treadmill console. She attached it to a small chain she pulled out of her bag. Susan saw the other end of the chain was attached to silver nipple clamps. Kylie snapped each of the clamps onto Susan's nipples so she was now chained to the treadmill by her chest.

Kylie set a program on the treadmill. Susan felt the machine begin to speed up so she now had to slowly jog. Kylie stepped on the treadmill next to Susan and started her own workout. Susan was jealous of the tight sports bra containing Kylie's breasts as her own tits bounced with each step, pulling on the nipple chain. She knew she could just lean back and pull the emergency cord, but she figured Kylie would just make her start over.

Suddenly, the treadmill picked up more speed and Susan now had to start running hard. Susan longed for a pair of running shoes as the rubber tread hurt her bare feet. She felt her blonde ponytail bouncing up and down against her naked back and wished she had her hands free to hold her breasts as they bounced up and down. It was very difficult to run with her hands behind her back and she was really worried about falling down and scraping her knees and chest against the machine. She was breathing heavily now and struggling to keep up.

She heard a beep and panicked, thinking the treadmill was going to get even faster. But she realized the machine was instead slowing down. But unfortunately, the incline on the treadmill started to increase. Her legs were already hurting and now she felt strain in her lower legs as the incline reached 15 degrees. Susan was finding it hard to keep her balance with her arms behind her.

Slowly she felt the incline start to decrease and the treadmill slowing to a stop. She looked over and saw Kylie finishing up her own workout. Kylie stepped off the treadmill and walked over to Susan. "Good workout?" she asked. Susan did not reply. Kylie reached up and unsnapped the clamps from her friend's nipples and told her to step off the machine. She had worked up quite a sweat from her fifteen minute run and wanted to just sit down.

Kylie obliged, sort of, by telling her to head over to the Bowflex-like machine in the corner of the room. Her friend told her to sit down on the reclined padded bench of the machine and Susan was happy to be off her feet, although she was apprehensive about what was going to happen next. Kylie went back and picked up her gym bag again. She pulled out a pair of wrists cuffs and wrapped them around Susan's wrists. She extended the arm press cords from the machine and used a pair of padlocks to lock each of her woman's wrists to one of the machine's hand grips. Then she positioned Susan's feet flat on the floor and reached into the cardboard box. She produced a steel bar, about three feet long with cuffs on each end. She locked Susan's left ankle to the spreader bar, then placed it under the machine's center bar, then walked around and fastened the other end of the bar to the woman's other ankle.

The cheerleader pulled out a piece of soft black rope from the box. She straddled Susan as she found the center of the rope. She placed it behind Susan's neck and then crossed it under her chin. She tied both ends of the rope to the top of the machine's metal upright, pinning Susan's head in place and slightly choking her.

Next came the big white vibrator, which Kylie placed against Susan's open slit. It rested on the end of the padded bench and the perfect angle and Kylie secured it in place with rope and turned it on. Then Susan's tormentor walked behind the machine and began adjusting the tension, pulling Susan's arms back. Susan felt the ropes tightening around her neck, cutting off her air supply. She pulled on the elastic cables and felt the cord loosening. Susan knew she could only hold her arms out in front of her body for a short period due to the tension so she slowly let her arms move back to find a position that strained her arms the least without choking her too severely.

Between the squats and the treadmill and now the vibrator buzzing away relentlessly between her legs, Susan was already incredibly turned on. She pulled on the elastic bands tied to her arms stretching them out until her hands came together. She held the position as long as she could, the feeling of her wrists together getting her more excited. She moaned softly and let her arms fall backward, the ropes tightening around her neck as she did so. She gasped for air as she felt the orgasm building. The combination of the vibrator and the lack of oxygen was enough to drive her over the edge. The wave of pleasure hit her hard and she pulled on the bands to allow herself some air as her entire body rocked and spasmed.

Kylie ran over and cut the rope around the woman's neck with a pair of scissors. Susan released her arms and the elastic bands contracted so her hands were now pinned out to her side. The woman was shaking violently, beads of sweat glistening across her naked body. "Are you all right?" Kylie asked, a tone of genuine concern in her voice. Susan could not speak but she nodded her head slightly as Kylie got to work unhooking the girl from the exercise machine.