West Valley High Day 130: Roll The Bones

Story Info
The dice choose Susan's punishment.
1.8k words
4.41
18.4k
7
0

Part 43 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie entered Susan's room Friday morning with a large box. She woke the girl up and handed her breakfast and sat next to her as she ate. "Just you and me, today, babe", she said as she unpacked the box. Susan was not comforted as she saw Kylie pull out ropes and handcuffs and chains and duct tape from the cardboard box.

The woman sat six dice down next to Susan. "We are going to play a little game I read about online. You are going to roll the dice and whatever the dice tells me, that's what I am going to do to you." Kylie explained the rules. The first die determined the material to be used to tie her up, from ropes to chains to handcuffs and scarves. The second die told Kylie the type of bondage, like being tied to a chair, or spreadeagled. The third determined the type of gag to be used on Susan. The fourth added accessories like clamps or vibrators. The fifth could add additional torments to be used during the session, like ice or tickling. And the final die determined the length of the session, which was anywhere from 15 minutes to two hours.

Susan picked up the first die and rolled a two. "Ah, handcuffs", Kylie said, consulting a piece of paper she had. The second role was a four, which meant a hogtie. Another four on the third role meant Susan would be gagged with a bit gag like a horse. The next roll was bad as a five meant both nipple and pussy clamps. Susan glanced over at the paper to make sure Kylie wasn't cheating, although she wasn't sure why it would matter. On the fifth roll, Susan rolled a six, which Kylie explained meant was her choice to add whatever she wanted. Luckily, the sixth roll was a one, which meant the session would only last 15 minutes.

Her friend produced one more die she had kept in her pocket. This was a 20-sided die like the geeks used in their fantasy games. "I forgot," she said, "to tell you about this one. This die tells us the number of rounds we will play." Kylie handed it to Susan and she gulped. If she rolled a 20, that would mean at least 20 fifteen minute sessions or at least five hours of torment, and possibly much, much more.. She closed her eyes and made a small wish and rolled the die. She wasn't sure if Kylie was upset or relieved when the die turned over onto a three, meaning only three rounds of torment.

Kylie reached for the handcuffs and told Susan to lie on her stomach. She slipped the first set of cuffs around Susan's ankles and the second around her wrists behind her back. Using a padlock, she pulled Susan's legs up to her butt and locked the two sets of cuffs together, completing the hogtie. She picked up the labia clamps and roughly spread Susan's knees apart, causing strain on the girl's shoulders and pain on her wrists and ankles. Kylie fingered Susan for a few seconds and then snapped the clamps on the girl's pussy lips, causing her to squeal. She rolled Susan onto her side, which caused the clamps to press into Susan's thighs. Kylie grabbed Susan's left nipple and rolled it over in her fingers to harden it, then snapped the clamp down. She did the same with the other nipple and Susan screamed. Kylie solved that problem by slipping the bit gag into the girl's mouth and buckled it behind her head.

Susan's tormentor set the kitchen timer for 15 minutes and rolled Susan back onto her stomach, pressing the nipple clamps into her breasts. "My choice," she said, and placed her fingernails on her friend's bare soles. Slowly she ran her fingers up and down Susan's feet, causing the bound girl to squirm and roll, trying to get away. Kylie continued tickling for a few minutes, then sat herself down on the concrete floor and picked up a trashy paperback novel and started to read.

For Kylie, 15 minutes went by quickly. For Susan, it was an eternity. Kylie had moved the timer so Susan could not see how much time was left in round one. Finally the beeper went off. Susan looked over to Kylie who was still reading. "Fiffeen minnets," Susan mumbled through the gag.

Kylie looked up from her book. "Just let me finish this page." Susan put her head down. Kylie smiled and put the book away and unlocked the handcuffs. Susan stretched out her arms and legs. Kylie picked up the dice and told Susan she could remove the rest of her bondage herself. Susan got to work removing the gag and the clamps while Kylie rolled the dice.

Susan watched carefully as Kylie rolled the first die. She wasn't sure if her friend would cheat or not. The dice rolls this time were 4-3-3-2-4 and, much to Susan's chagrin, a 6 on the final roll, which meant two hours of torment. Kylie pulled out the chains from the big box and told Susan to lie down on the concrete floor. She grabbed the girl's left wrist and wrapped a chain around it and placed a padlock on the chain. She pulled the other end of the chain and attached it to a hook on the wall that had been placed there when Susan had been moved to this cell. She did the same with Susan's other wrist so her arms were now stretched above her head.

The girl's ankles were targeted next. Kylie locked the chains around each of Susan's ankles and stretched them wide, attaching them to another pair of anchor points. The girl was not lying spreadeagled on her back. Kylie took a piece of duct tape from a roll and pressed it over Susan's mouth to gag her. The girl whimpered when she saw the big white vibrator. Kylie placed it against Susan's clit and used duct tape to strap it to her left leg before she turned it on.

"The last roll said 'ice'", Kylie said. There was a small cooler in the box and Kylie pulled an ice cube out of it. She reached between the girl's legs alongside the vibrator and slid the ice cube into the girl's slit. Then she took four more ice cubes and placed them over Susan's tits, running strips of duct tape over them. After that, she set the timer for two hours and sat it next to Susan so if she turned her head, she could read it. "I'm going to head out for awhile. See you in a few hours." Susan groaned and twisted her hips.

It took less than ten minutes for Susan to feel the impact of the vibrator. The ice had melted and her tits and crotch were starting to warm up and she started bucking her hips again to make sure the vibrator hit just the right spot. She squirmed and struggled as she felt the pleasurable sensations in her crotch. She lifted her butt slightly, arching her back as the force of the orgasm struck her. She pulled hard on the chains binding her limbs as her body went taut and then she collapsed. 17 minutes had expired. Susan was breathing heavily and still had 43 minutes to go.

The timer went off in the middle of Susan's third orgasm. Her body was jelly at this point in time. She had no strength left to struggle. Kylie walked in five minutes late and laughed when she saw the sweaty mess lying on the floor. She shut off the vibrator and roughly removed the duct tape before unlocking the girl's wrists and ankles. She had brought a tray of food with her and handed it to Susan who sat cross-legged on the floor and hungrily devoured the meal.

"Your roll," Kylie said after Susan had completed her meal. The first roll was a six, which meant it would be Kylie's choice. The second was a one, a chair tie. The third roll was a five, which Kylie said was a ring gag. Roll four was again the vibrator and Susan let out an audible groan. Roll five was a five, which the chart said was whipping. Susan paused before making the final roll and was happy with the two, which meant only 30 minutes.

Kylie stepped out of the room and came back a few minutes later with a wooden chair from one of the classrooms. She told Susan to straddle the chair so she faced its back. Kylie picked up the large roll of duct tape. She wrapped several lengths around Susan's right ankle and one of the chair legs to pin it there and then did the same with the girl's left ankle and the other chair leg. She pulled Susan's wrists behind her back and wrapped tape around her wrists to pin them behind her back.

Kylie pulled Susan's hair back and away from her face. She took the roll of duct tape and started at the back of Susan's neck and wrapped it down around the chair back and then back up around the girl's neck, pinning her head to the chair. She pulled out the ring gag and told Susan to open her mouth wide. She shoved the ring between the girl's lips to make a wide 'O' and strapped the gag tightly around the girl's neck.

The small pink vibrator was placed on the chair and Kylie lifted Susan up slightly so that it slid between her legs. It was already humming and Susan knew it would not be long before she was in a state of ecstasy again.

Susan wasn't ready for the first crack of the leather whip against her bare back. Kylie had struck her fairly forcefully and she bounced as she felt the impact, an angry yelp coming out of the circle in her mouth. The whip struck again as Susan tried to concentrate on the vibrator. It was then she looked down and realized the timer was sitting on the floor and had not been set!

"Da timaw," she mumbled through the gag. "Ooh diddin set da timaw."

Kylie stopped whipping and looked at her friend. Susan mumbled again and tried to direct her attention to the device on the floor. "Oh, the timer," Kylie said. "Oops." She picked it up and set it for 30 minutes. Susan was annoyed since some time had already expired but there was nothing she could do.

The whip was now beating a rhythmic pattern on her back and bare butt and the vibrator was doing its job. Susan was squirming and whimpering as she felt the sensations in her crotch grow and grow. Suddenly her body tensed and she moaned loudly through the gag as she felt the orgasm. Kylie slapped the whip down hard against Susan's back, shocking her back to reality, then sat down and returned to her paperback, leaving the girl to suffer through the rest of her torment.