West Valley High Day 137: Decorative 09

Story Info
Susan becomes Art outdoors.
2.2k words
4
10.8k
5
0

Part 51 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell had a restless night's sleep lying night trapped under The Artist's bed. She wondered if the man's date had any idea she was sleeping on a bed with a bound naked woman stuck under the mattress. Susan imagined that would make the night far less romantic. In the morning, Susan heard The Artist get up and head downstairs. His date would awake a little while later. She gathered up her dress and heels and Susan heard the bedroom door close. There was nothing for her to do but wait for her captor to return. Light was shining in through the thin curtains when she finally heard The Artist return. The man lifted off the mattress off the bed and began removing the wooden frame that had held Susan captive all night without speaking to her.

The young woman was hot and sweaty and wanted a shower but that was not in her future, at least not in the way she desired. The man grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her onto her feet. He wordlessly led her out of the bedroom, down the stairs and out through the kitchen to the back patio where a light rain was coming down. He ordered her to get down onto her knees and tied her ankles and wrists together with rope, bending her backwards. The air was chilly and the drizzle was cold and Susan felt more miserable than ever. She dropped her chin to try to keep the rain out of her face.

The Artist placed a gag in the woman's mouth. The gag was a metal ring with a with a metal collar in the middle of the ring. Into the collar, The Artist placed the end of a small umbrella and opened it. Susan carefully balanced the weight in her mouth to try to keep the umbrella over her head as the cold rain began to come down much harder. She was cold and wet and miserable and cried as The Artist returned to the house. She could see one of his cameras on the porch nearby, safely under cover from the rain, filming her suffering.

The rain finally stopped mid morning and the Artist came out of the house and removed the umbrella from Susan's mouth and untied the girl. He had several of his cameras with him and Susan knew she would be posing for him again today. He led the cold, wet woman over to a spot in the middle of the large yard. A hole had been dug in the area and the hole and was filled with water and mud. A steel structure had been built over the mud hole, supporting over a long metal pipe with nozzles attached to hoses running down to a large piece of machinery.

Susan was told to step under the metal structure into the hole. Her bare feet sunk quickly into the mud past her ankles. The Artist told her to raise her hands overhead. He place them in metal rungs hanging from the steel crossbar. The cuffs closed with a clank and she realized they were electronically controlled, meaning she was not getting free soon. She didn't have much time to think about that as she heard the man start up the large machine next to the mud pit. A few seconds later, the nozzle over her head started spraying. But coming out of the nozzle was not the cold water she expected, but rather warm mud. The mud plopped onto her head and slid down her face.

"A friend who works in the oil industry let me borrow this pump," The Artist said as he pulled out a camera and started filming the goop flowing over his naked model. "It's not actually mud, you see. It's a special mixture designed especially to be sticky as it dries,." The Artist pulled on a pair of thick gloves and laid a wooden plank over the mud pit. He began spreading the substance all over Susan's naked body, covering her from head to toe in the mud, with just her eyes, lips and nose exposed. He removed the plank, threw off the gloves and picked up his camera. Susan glared at the man as he filmed and videotaped her. She shifted around as much as she could trying to shake the mud from her body, but it did not come off. She tried to pull her right foot out of the mud pit, but the material had hardened and she could only wiggle her toes slightly.

The Artist came over with a large stainless steel tool that looked like a gun. He turned it on and aimed it at the girl's face. She felt the heat from the gun and knew it was hardening the mud. Slowly the man moved down and around her body, heating up the mud, and as he said, it caused it to stick tighter to her body, making it hard for her to move.

Susan heard a click and felt her wrists being released from the cuffs overhead as more mud flowed through the nozzles onto her. She tried to wipe some of the mud from her face so she could see clearly but between the hardened mud and the new flow, she could barely open her eyes. With much effort, she bent down and put her hands on the ground near the hole to try to pry herself out of the hole. Her hand slipped as she tried to lift herself out and it sunk into the hole. She was now bent over at the waist, her face inches from the ground. The Artist was laughing and circled the naked girl to get some pictures of her mud-covered pussy and ass. More mud was pouring down on her back and she could not get her hands or feet out of the hole.

The man left her in her exposed position for nearly a half hour before returning with a garden hose that had a small bottle attached to it. The Artist turned it on and began spraying the woman with a cold soap water mixture. The water and whatever was in the bottle deactivated the substance because she felt the mud washing off her body. She was able to lift her arm out of the hole as the man sprayed water into it. With a lot of effort, Susan was able to grab the bar over her head and lift herself out of the hole. She swung her body until her feet planted just beside the hole and let go of the bar, landing on her knees on the wet ground. The Artist continued spraying her with the cold water. She curled herself into a ball for warmth.

Finally the man turned off the hose and told the girl to stand up. He directed her over to a wooden fence that separated this yard from the wooded area adjacent to it. The Artist stood Susan against the fence and positioned her breasts so they rested on top of the wooden rail the fence slats her nailed into. The girl stood on her tiptoes as the man placed a piece of wood over both her breasts and used two clamps to pin her tits to the fence rail. He used two small padlocks to lock the clamp handles in place through a small hole in each. Susan was now stuck to the fence, her arms and legs free, but unable to get away thanks to the clamps pinning her breasts. The camera came out again, with the man taking close up photos of her tortured breasts. Susan placed her hands under her tits trying to see if she could get free. The Artist grabbed her around the waist and pulled her away from the fence slightly, stretching her boobs painfully outward as he kept filming.

Finally, the man released the clamps and removed the wooden plank. Susan rubbed her breasts, which hurt like hell. She was not free for long, however. The Artist had her stand again facing the fence. He spread her legs and wrapped rope around her ankles. Then he bent her over at the waist so her head was touching the ground with the back of her neck against the fence. She was staring out at the house between her legs as the man pulled the ropes from her ankles to the lower bar of the fence and used nails to attach the ropes to the fence, spreading her legs several feet apart. He tied rope around each of her wrists and pulled them over her head and nailed that rope to the top of the fence to pin her in place. Her pussy and ass were fully exposed as The Artist took more photos.

When he was satisfied with his photo shoot, The Artist released her and led her back to the patio. He told her to climb on top of the patio table and lie down on her back. The man bent her right ankle beside her so her foot was against her ass and tied her ankle to her upper thigh. Then he did the same with her left foot, leaving her again obscenely spread. He tied her wrists together again and pulled them over her head and tied the rope to the base of the table. The man went back into the house and returned with a silver tray. He placed it on her left thigh and picked up the flower vase that was on it and put that on her right thigh. The tray had several drinks on it as well as some sandwiches. The Artist pulled up a chair and sat down so he was staring right at the girl's open crotch. He took a few photos, then picked up a sandwich and started eating.

When he was done, he picked up one of the other sandwiches and placed it in the girl's open mouth. Susan was hungry so she began nibbling on the sandwich, being careful to take small bites to avoid choking. Finally the man grabbed the sandwich and held it as the girl ate it. He brought over one of the glasses of water and slowly began pouring it into the girl's mouth. Susan swallowed quickly as the water trickled down her throat.

The rain started again, The Artist walked back into the house, leaving the naked girl to suffer in the cold, wet weather. It turned dark before the man came back to release his captive. The Artist led put a collar around the girl's neck and helped her off the table. He ordered her to get down on all fours and snapped a leash to the collar. The man led Susan on her hands and knees into the house, through the kitchen, up the stairs and through the large master bedroom to the equally large en suite bathroom.

The Artist told the woman to climb on top of the vanity between the two large bowl sinks. He strapped her ankles and knees together and told her to hold her hands out. He picked up the bottle of hand soap and placed it in her palms. After taking a few photos, he turned on the water in the sink and wet his hands before taking a few pumps from the soap bottle, splashing water on Susan's tits as he did so.

He helped down from the countertop and carried her over to the soaker tub. He sat her down on the edge of the tub with her feet in the deep bowl. He picked up a small silver tray from the vanity and sat it on her outstretched palms and placed a rolled towel on top. Then he lifted a bar of soap from a soap disk and held it to the girl's lips. She opened her mouth and let him insert the soap bar inside, trying not to think about the soapy taste. The Artist filmed his model before turning on the water. He pulled out the hand shower and held it over Susan's head, drenching her in cold water.

The Artist shut off the water and turned her around so her legs were now outside the tub. The man removed the bar of soap and replaced it with the plastic end of a toilet brush so he could take more photos. Susan hoped the brush was clean.

The man left for a few minutes and returned with a familiar object, a pair of nipple clamps with a silver chain. He snapped one end onto Susan's left nipple and then strung a roll of toilet paper along the chain. He snapped the other end onto her other nipple and spun the roll, which pulled on her nipples. She was now a human toilet paper dispenser. The Artist seemed to take great pleasure in rolling and unrolling the paper, making sure he pulled on the girl's tender nipples each time he turned the roll.

Eventually he let her free and led her over to the toilet. He made her kneel down in front of the bowl and pulled the seat down over her neck. He used some rope to tie the lid to her head and then bound her wrists to her ankles behind her back. The man patted her on the head and said, "Good night, Art". Susan moaned as she realized this would be her sleeping position for the evening.