West Valley High Day 138: Decorative 08

Story Info
The Artist continues to display Susan.
1.8k words
4.39
14k
8
0

Part 53 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell was dizzy and in a lot of pain. The Artist had built a wall out of wooden planks in his garage. The wall had three holes in it. The largest was in the middle, with a wooden plank protruding just under the hole like a shelf. The Artist had placed Susan on this plank and then folded her in half, bending her legs back onto her chest. Then he had slid her naked body through the large hole up to her waist, so just her ass and pussy protruded through the wall. The two other holes were slightly higher up on the wall and the man bent Susan's legs at the knees and shoved her feet through those holes to the other side of the wall. The Artist had placed rubber gaskets in each of the holes after positioning the girl, preventing movement. Then he had chained her wrists to the wall between her spread legs, her forearms behind her thighs. Susan's head hung down off the platform so she stared straight ahead, the garage door upside down in her view frame.

The Artist had started by tickling the girl's bare feet. Stuck in the wall, Susan thrashed and bucked, trying everything she could to get loose, but with no luck. She laughed and cried until she ran out of breath. The man started and stopped on and off, giving her only brief respites before tickling her more.

As she hung there trying to calm down after the last assault, The Artist had started in on her exposed pussy, first with his fingers, then with a vibrator. He would occasionally go back and tickle her feet as he held the wand against her clit. The stimulation, and the helplessness of her predicament overcame her. She bucked against the wand, and the man, seeing her excitement, pushed it tighter against her exposed flesh. She let out a soft moan, deeply enjoying the stimulation until finally she orgasmed. She lifted her head as she felt the wave of pleasure and then let it drop again, exhausted.

Susan had little time to recover before she felt the pressure of the man's penis against her opening. He had surprised her by not having sex with her as often as she might have expected. She was, after all, a captive here, kept totally naked, and usually bound in some manner. Today, however, he had apparently decided just photographing her was not enough. She felt him thrust himself deep inside her. Her body moved slightly in the hole in the wall as The Artist began pounding her. She thought about how ridiculous this was. She was an object stuck in a wall. From one side, nothing but a pair of exposed holes. She was used to being a toy now, but somehow this affected her more than usual and she started to cry as the man plowed harder into her. He was rough and aggressive, but happily quick. She felt him withdraw and she lifted her head up to ease the pain in her aching neck.

When the man finished cleaning himself up and got dressed, he went to work disassembling the wall that held Susan captive. He removed the rubber gaskets and release her feet, then slid her body out of the wall. He helped her to her feet and walked her back into the house. He brought her a glass of water while he started work on his next installation.

Mounted on one wall of the empty room was a shelf, but it didn't appear it would be of much use for holding items as it was only a foot long thick dowel rod between two intricate metal brackets. Several feet above and below that were two more pairs of decorative brackets.

The Artist brought over a small step stool and had Susan stand on top of it. He then positioned a ladder next to it and climbed it. He placed a pair of heavy metal cuffs around the naked woman's wrists and raised them over her head. The cuffs had a set of metal prongs that snapped tightly into the upper decorative bracket, holding her wrists tightly in place. The wooden dowel was resting in the small of her back.

The Artist climbed down and placed a pair of metal cuffs around the woman's ankles. Using a set of chains, he attached these cuffs to the bottom of the metal brackets holding the dowel. The metal cuffs on her ankles snapped into the lower metal brackets. Her nude body was now bent outward, her wrists and ankles pinned to the wall, her hips thrust forward by the dowel.

The Artist removed the step stool. He climbed up the ladder with a screwdriver and some smaller metal brackets in his hand. He placed a bracket over her index fingers and screwed the bracket into the wall, pinning her fingers to the wall. He climbed down the ladder and moved it out of the way. Then he used the screwdriver to attach another set of brackets around her big toe, pinning her feet flat against the wall.

The Artist brought out his camera and started photographing his naked art project. Susan lowered her head and tried to get as comfortable as possible in her bound position. The man was taking photos from all angles, zooming in on her bare breasts and crotch as she was stuck pinned to the wall.

The girl was left in this position for nearly an hour. Her arms and legs ached when the man finally returned and unscrewed the brackets and set her free. She slumped onto the floor, lacking the strength to stand. The man adjusted her into a sitting position and wrapped rope around her ankles and knees. He brought over a small glass tabletop and placed it on her knees. One end had a metal loop and he used that to tie a rope round her upper body to hold the tray in place. Then he headed to the kitchen. He came back with a bowl of fruit and a glass of juice with a straw in it. He placed that close to the girl and she leaned in and sipped the liquid. The man picked up a grape and fed it to her before leaving the room again. She took that as her cue to eat and she quickly devoured the fruit and drink.

The man returned a few minutes later with a plate of small sandwiches and more juice. He started taking more photos as Susan ate her lunch. He cleared the plates and returned with a chessboard. "Do you play chess, Art?" Susan shook her head. "No matter, I will teach you." The Artist sat the board on the table and set up the pieces, then took a few minutes to snap a few more pictures. Then he pulled over a small stool and sat down opposite her and began explaining the game. Susan nodded along and asked a few questions. The Artist wasted no time defeating her in their first game but she got a little better in the second and third before the man finally cleared the board.

"Well, I have to go get ready for an event tonight," The Artist said as he removed the table and untied the girl. "How are you with ironing?"

"Um, ok, I guess," Susan said."I've never done it much."

"No matter, you can be useful anyway," he said and led her upstairs to the large closet off the master bedroom. He told her to stand in the middle of the room and bend over, placing her hands down on the floor, palms down. He spread her legs slightly and told her to stand still. He left the room and returned a few minutes later with a thick pad and an iron. He placed the pad on Susan's back and then put the iron on the pad and plugged it in.

"Now, be very still," he said. "If that iron falls, it could land on you. Or burn my floor, which would require me to punish you." Susan did her best not to move as The Artist placed a white dress shirt on the pad and began ironing it. The pad was thick but Susan still felt like she could feel the heat of the iron on her bare back. The man finished his shirt and then pressed his pants. He picked the iron up off the pad and brought it down near the girl's butt. She could feel the heat emanating from the iron just an inch from her pussy but she did her best not to squirm. The man laughed and returned the iron to the pad and picked up one of his cameras to get some photos of his naked ironing board.

He moved the iron to a towel on top of a dresser and unplugged it. He picked the pad up off the girl and let her stand up. "Since I am going out, I can't leave you free in my house, so please come with me." He led her into the bedroom where the mattress and box springs had been removed from the large bed. A stack of wood was positioned near the bed.

"Please lie face down on the bed slats, Art, and spread your arms and legs," he told her. Susan did as she was told. The man slid two of the wooden slats that would usually support the box springs so they were pressing against the girl's tits, which hung down between the slats.

The man grabbed a piece of wood and slid it between the girl's ankles to keep them spread wide. He did the same between her wrists and then used two more boards between her ankles and wrists. Then he placed successively smaller boards between her legs and arms to create a platform. The boards were just wide enough so when The Artist placed the box springs on top of them, they did not crush Susan. But she had less than an inch of movement. The mattress went on next. Susan stared down at the floor, trapped under the bed. The man put the sheets and pillows back on the bed and then left.

Susan was sweating in no time, pinned as she was under the bed. Even though she was not tied, there was no way to get herself free. She tried to lift herself up but the boxspring and mattress were too heavy no with her breasts pinned between the slats, she could not lift her body much anyway.

It was hours before she heard voices and people entering the room. She heard high heel shoes clicking on the hardwood floor and the sound of a woman's voice along with The Artist's. The heels soon dropped at the footboard in front of her, along with a black dress. She felt someone climbing on the bed and envisioned The Artist and his date having sex on the mattress that was holding her captive.