West Valley High Day 143: Lawn Maintenan

Story Info
Susan mows the lawn.
1.8k words
4.1
9.4k
7
0

Part 57 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the party, Jacoby had stripped Susan out of the rubber dog suit she had been wearing and took her outside to the dog house, chaining her by the neck once again to a pole. Tired, sore and still upset at seeing her best friend Brittany turned into a slave girl. Susan had crawled into the dog house and cried herself to sleep.

The next morning, she was awakened by the sound of a lawn mower and then a sharp pull on the chain around her neck. She crawled out of the doghouse to see a man standing next to Jacoby with the lawn mower. Jacoby pulled on the chain and led her to the backyard with the man following behind him with the mower. In the middle of the yard was another steel pipe like the one she had been chained to. This one also had a long chain attached to it. The man picked up the chain and locked it to the handle of the lawn mower.

Jacoby picked up another chain and attached it to Susan's ankles. The short chain would hobble her, leaving her only small shuffling steps. He placed handcuffs around her wrists and locked them behind her back. Then he reached down between her legs and attached a pair of clamps to her pussy lips. She howled in pain as the clamps bit down on her sensitive skin. There were two chains attached to these clamps. Jacoby picked up the first set attached them to her nipples with a pair of clover clamps, eliciting another howl of pain from the young woman. The second chain was attached to the handle of the lawn mower and Susan could see where this was going but Jacoby decided to explain it to her anyway.

"Ricardo is going to start the lawn mower after he gets it into position. This mechanism on the handle will keep it running," he said, pointing to a latch that had been attached to override the usual mechanism that would shut the mower off if someone let go of the push bar. He continued his explanation, saying,"The mower will start off in a large circle with the chain slowly retracting into the pole. You will be walking behind it, obviously." Susan shot him a glance and he chuckled. "I would recommend you keep up and try not to fall."

The man pulled on the starter and the lawn mower fired up again instantly. Ricardo engaged the push bar and locked the latch and the machine lurched forward, yanking on Susan's nipples and pussy lips. With the chain around her ankles, her movement was very limited. The mower yanked on her tits again and she picked up her pace as it made its way around the yard, its path overlapping slightly with the previous circle. The chain was being retracted very slowly and Susan figured it had to be at least ten feet long or more. She wasn't good at geometry but she knew she would be out here for awhile. Jacoby had stepped back under an overhang to watch as Susan began a third circle around the pole. The chain pulled taut again and she began shuffling as fast as she could to generate some slack to stop the pain on her sensitive lips and nipples.

Ricardo decided, presumably at Jacoby's urging, to make things more difficult for her by turning on the lawn sprinklers. Now she was being showered in cold water as she circled the pole. This also made the grass more slippery and she had to watch her footing as well as paying attention to the slack in the chain. The cool morning temperature, combined with the cold water, had her shivering, adding to her overall discomfort.

It was a slow process. Susan walked behind the mower for at least an hour before the chain had retracted close to the pole. Ricardo came over and released the clasp and the mower shut off. Susan's feet and lower legs were green with wet grass clippings. Ricardo unlocked the chain from the mower while Jacoby unlocked the handcuffs from Susan's wrists. Her freedom did not last long as he cuffed her wrists in front of her to the mower's push bar. "Time to finish the yard," he said. Ricardo restated the mower and latched it and it started moving forward. Susan grabbed the bar and led the mower over to a far corner of the lawn and began walking behind it, mowing the section that had not been part of her circular path. This was much easier since she could hold onto the mower, but she still had to keep a quick pace.

It took Susan another 15 minutes to finish the rest of the yard. She was thirsty and as the morning had progressed, the sun had come out and started baking on her skin. Ricardo shut off the mower and Jacoby disconnected her handcuffs and removed the chains connecting her nipple and labia clamps to the mower, although he left the clamps attached along with the chain hooking her nipples to her pussy lips.

Ricardo handed the woman a garden rake. Jacoby commanded her, "Rake up all of the grass clippings and place them in those paper bags," pointing to a stack of bags under the overhang. "Then carry the bags to the front of the house and place them in the bed of Ricardo's truck. The faster you finish, the sooner you get food and drink."

Susan walked over to the far corner of the yard and began raking the clippings. She tried to work smart and gather everything from the far corner first since she would be working into the shade and also have less distance to carry the bags later. When she made a pile she felt would fill a bag, she walked back onto the shaded overhang and picked up a bag. She walked back and opened it and laid it down on the grass. She got down on her knees and shoved the clippings into the bag and stood it up. She tried to lift it, but it was rather heavy so she dragged it through the lawn and around to the front of the house. She squatted down and lifted the bag from the bottom into the truck bed.

As she was heading back to the yard, she saw a wheelbarrow and shovel beside the house. Jacoby didn't say she had to do this by hand so she went and got the wheelbarrow and headed back to the yard. She began raking again into piles. Then she loaded the first pile into the wheelbarrow and rolled it to the front of the house, stopping to grab the paper bags. She lay one of the bags on end in the truck bed and shoveled clippings into it, standing it up when it was full. She managed to get a few bags filled this way with one wheelbarrow load. Then she returned to the backyard.

It took Susan nearly two hours to finish the yard. She put the wheelbarrow and shovel back and closed the tailgate of the truck. She walked around to the backyard and sat down on a chair under the overhang. She could see her skin had turned a deep red already. She was sweaty, exhausted and parched.

A young naked Asian girl came out onto the porch with a plate of small sandwiches, fruit and cookies as well as a carafe of juice and several water bottles. She sat the plate down on a table next to Susan and bowed slightly before returning to the house. Susan assumed this was her lunch. She grabbed a water bottle and chugged it down before starting on the sandwiches and fruit. She drank another bottle of water and finished off the sandwiches and saved the juice for the cookies.

Jacoby came outside as soon as she finished lunch. "You cheated," he said.

"Excuse me?" Susan replied.

"I did not say you could use a wheelbarrow and shovel," Jacoby replied.

"No," Susan replied, "you did not. But you only said I had to rake the leaves, bag them and put the bags in the truck. I did that. You didn't say I had to do it with just the rake."

Jacoby paused for a moment. "Stand up and bend over the table." Susan did as she was told. The man spread her legs and tied them to the legs of the table. He pulled her arms down and tied her wrists to the bottom of the front legs of the table. "Let's see, there were 12 bags of clippings, so..." Susan had not seen the wooden paddle that Jacoby picked up from a small table nearby, which also appeared to have a bottle of lube and condoms. She felt the paddle, though, as the man took a big swing and brought it down hard on her bare ass. "Count it out, pet," he said.

"One," said Susan. The paddle came down again and she cried out "two". This continued until the 12th swat left her naked butt bright red.

"One spank for each bag you filled incorrectly," Jacoby said. Susan thought this was unfair since she didn't think she broke any rules, and besides, she had filled the first bag without the wheelbarrow and shovel. Ricardo came around from the front of the house. "Go tell the staff this pet is available," Jacoby said. "Three holes, no waiting."

Within minutes, there was a group of men on the patio, spilling out into the yard. Ricardo started first by pulling down his pants and positioning himself behind Susan. She felt him press against her pussy and then thrust himself roughly inside her. She thought to herself, haven't these guys ever heard of foreplay? Or lube? She didn't have any time to voice her comments because a huge cock was quickly shoved inside her mouth. She struggled to breathe as the man tried to fit his penis all the way down her throat. Finally he withdrew a little, allowing her to use her lips and mouth on him and she made him cum quickly while still being pounded by Ricardo. Her mouth was filled by a second guy and then she felt Ricardo jizzing inside her. The next man decided her ass was a better target, and to his credit, or perhaps to prevent injuring himself, he did use the lube Jacoby had left on the table. He slowly pressed against her sphincter and then with a large push, his cock went inside. The man currently fucking her face was lucky Susan didn't bite down from the pain she felt as the man broke through. She focused on finishing him off to not think about the pain in her ass.

When these men finished, another pair took up positions in front and behind her. She serviced what seemed like an endless string of men before Jacoby declared their break was over. Jacoby untied Susan and led her back to the doghouse, where he again chained her by the neck and left her to crawl back inside, sunburnt and in pain.