West Valley High Day 142: Puppy Party

Story Info
Susan goes to the dogs.
1.9k words
4.15
19.9k
6
0

Part 56 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a chilly March day, so Susan Mitchell was at least a little thankful for her current attire. She was currently chained by the neck to a dog house just outside the main farmhouse. The location and the chain were appropriate given how she was dressed. Late last evening, Jacoby had unlocked her and placed a black latex suit on the cellar floor. He had ordered Susan to lie face down on top of the suit. He bent the woman's arms upward towards her neck and then he pulled two latex sleeves over her folded arms and zipped them up so her hands were pinned to her shoulder blades. Then he grabbed each of her ankles and bent them up until they touched her bare ass. The man zipped the two rear latex sleeves of the suit over her legs as well, covering her feet up to her butt. At the bottom of each of the four sleeves were thick cushioned paws and that was when Susan realized this was a dog suit, or a "bitch suit" as Jacoby called it.

Jacoby helped Susan onto her elbows and knees. He roughly grabbed each of the young woman's breasts and pulled them out through two small holes in the latex. The holes had elastic around them which he pulled tight around the base of her breasts, causing them to balloon outside the suit. The man attached a pair of clamps to the girl's nipples, each with a small bell on the end of them. He zipped the rest of the suit around her neck and fastened it with a collar with a leash attached. Then he finished zipping her in. She realized the suit had a hole at the back, so her pussy and anus would also exposed as well as her tits. This did not surprise her.

The man pulled a hood over Susan's head. The hood completely covered the girl's eyes so she could not see anything. Her nose stuck through a small hole, allowing her to breathe. Two long floppy ears hung off the side of the hood, just like a dog's. Jacoby pressed on Susan's lips to open them up and roughly shoved a circular ring into her mouth into which he inserted a plug. The plug gag was attached to a snout that stuck out from her face. The man buckled the snout around her head so her face as now completely covered except for the two small holes for her nostrils.

Positioning himself behind her, Jacoby applied lubricant over to a large butt plug with a fluffy tail attached to it. He pressed it against her anus and pushed it slowly until it popped into place. Then he buckled a heavy collar around her neck. The man knelt down next to her so she could hear through the latex hood. "There are a few things you should know. The collar is a special bark collar, but instead of being tuned to dog sounds, it is tuned to your voice, based off recordings Stephen had. If you speak, you will receive a sharp electric shock. Second, the paw pads are pressure sensitive. If you put too much weight on your rear paws, as if you are standing up, for example, you will receive a shock. So it is recommended you remain on your hands and knees. Do you understand?" Susan nodded her head, afraid to speak.

The man attached a leash to the collar and led the woman up the cellar stairs slowly to the side yard where the doghouse stood. He wrapped the lead around a pole and padlocked it. Susan curled up on the cold ground to sleep. This wasn't the first time Susan had found herself dressed in an outfit like this. Just a few days after she became Stephen Krutz' captive, he had placed her in a similar suit and made her perform at a football game as West Valley's cougar mascot. Susan was surprised she could still remember distinct abuses Krutz and his cronies had inflicted on her after all these months.

Jacoby returned and woke her up by spraying cold water on the rubber suit to clean it. He had her sit up and grabbed the leash and pulled her towards the house. The suit must have had a small speaker in it, because she could hear the man's voice clearly. "We are having a pet party tonight and since I am between pets, Stephen let me borrow you," he said. "Let me be clear, you are to act as my pet tonight. You will do whatever I tell you to do. The consequences will be far worse than anything you have ever felt if you disobey me." Susan did not say anything and let the man lead her blindly to the house. When they reached the door, the man bent down and pulled aside two small slits in the suit hood, which allowed Susan to see slightly straight ahead, with no peripheral vision.

As she was led into the party, she could see the men dressed in tuxedos and women dressed in elegant gowns. Each man or woman had a pet at their side on a leash. Some were dressed like her in dog suits of some sort. Some simply knelt by their master wearing very little clothing. A few simply stood next to their master. It was one of these pairs that caught Susan's eyes. She recognized Miss Jennifer almost instantly as the tall blonde was hard to miss in her short black dress that accentuated her firm body and showed off her cleavage. But it was the woman standing next to Miss Jennifer who caught Susan's attention. The striking brunette wore a long red dress and red heels. She had a thin gold collar around her neck with a gold chain hanging from it. There was no way Susan could not recognize her best friend, Brittany Daniels, even though she had not seen her for months.

There was no time for a reunion, and she knew there was no way Brittany had any idea who was dressed in the black dog suit next to Jacoby. The man led Susan into the room and started making the rounds, talking to his friends, ordering Susan to heel as they walked and sit at his side when they stopped. She couldn't hear most of what was being said which convinced her Jacoby had a microphone when he wanted to talk directly to her. He gave her one of those commands now, telling her to "beg". The girl paused for a moment, remembering the man's comments about the pressure pads. But she also remembered his threat of punishment, so she dropped on her haunches and brought her paws up near her neck and looked up at her master. A guest patted her on the head and she dropped back onto her elbows. Jacoby asked her to speak and she let out a feeble "arf" through the ring gag, unsure of her dog voice. The guest laughed and told Jacoby he needed to work on his pet's bark. Jacoby ordered to speak louder and she let out a loud bark, drawing the attention of several other people in the room.

Jacoby led Susan to the middle of the living room and she could tell all eyes were upon her. She suddenly felt someone coming up behind her. She felt her tail being moved to the side and something was pressing against her exposed pussy. One of the other masters had brought his slave girl over and positioned his pet between Susan's legs. The woman gently kissed Susan's inner thighs and nuzzled herself against the girl's slit. Someone bent down and flicked the bells on Susan's nipples so they jingled. The girl behind her began licking around her Susan's pussy. The girl let out a slow moan as this pet continued to show off her skills. Susan felt herself getting wetter and wetter and her grunts and moans intensified as the girl started sucking on Susan's clit. The woman knew everyone was looking at her, but she also was powerless to stop what was happening. The woman sucked harder and Susan arched her back as the other woman flicked her tongue against her bean. Susan shook violently as the woman brought her to orgasm in front of the small crowd that had gathered. The moan she made through the gap set off the bark collar and Susan was shocked back to reality as she felt a sharp pain in her anus from the tail.

Jacoby had wandered away while Susan was being pleasured. The other guests begun circulating again, leaving the girl on her knees by herself in the middle of the room, still shaking from the orgasm and the shock. She saw two pairs of high heels stop in front of her. She looked up and saw Miss Jennifer and Brittany standing there. "Well, hello, little pup," Jennifer said. "You seem to have been left all alone. Why don't we get you a treat." She picked up the lead and then turned to Brittany and told her "why don't you mingle, pet". Then she walked Susan out of the main living room into the kitchen where we filled a bowl of water and pulled out some cereal. She unhooked the hood and Susan was able to see and eat.

"Ah, Susie. I have not seen you in awhile. I was wondering how you were doing. I've heard the stories and seen the photos from Stephen." Susan looked up from her bowl into the woman's eyes. Jennifer continued, "I am sure you are wondering about how your friend Brittany came to be here tonight." Susan nodded, unsure if she could speak. "It was a pretty rough time for her for awhile. After Stephen threatened her and your friends, she tried to escape from the Academy. She made it about halfway down the main road past the gate before they caught her. Stephen knew he couldn't keep her at the school but because her father was a big donor, he couldn't just get rid of her. So he sent her off to Jacoby." Susan shuddered at that thought.

Jennifer continued, "As you might imagine, things did not go well for her there. That man puts Stephen to shame when it comes to sadism. It took a bit of persuasion, and a lot of money, to get him to agree to sell her to me, with the provision that she cannot leave my presence at any time. But she's a good girl and surprisingly faithful." Susan did not know what to think but the only thing running through her mind was how she had ruined her best friend's life and sent her into a life as a slave girl. She started sobbing and Jennifer reached down and stroked her head.

Right then, Jacoby came into the room with Brittany in tow. Her eyes locked with Susan's for a minute and all Susan could see was a look of pity. She realized that until that moment, Brittany had not known who was in the dog costume. "I hope you haven't given my pup any bad ideas, Miss Jen," he said. Jennifer shot him a sideways glance while he reached down and pulled on Susan's lead. "Back to the party, pup," he said to Susan as he led her away. "Your new friend out there would like you to return the favor she gave you."

Brittany turned to Jennifer as the girl was led out of the room. They stared at each other for a long time before Jennifer simply said "I know." The pair walked back out into the main room where Susan now had her face buried deep in the crotch of a naked girl.