West Valley High Day 144: Bike Ride

Story Info
Susan rides a bicycle.
1.9k words
4.29
15.5k
6
0

Part 58 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell was once again rudely dragged from the dog house that had become her home by Mr. Jacoby yanking on the chain locked around her neck. The evening temperatures had grown chillier with a cold front that had come through and the girl had shivered throughout the night. So as she crawled out of the house, she was glad to see the sun and crawled over into a sunny spot to warm up. Jacoby placed two dog bowls in front of her, both with her name stenciled on the side, which depressed her. She wondered if she was now Jacoby's permanent pet slave, replacing her friend Brittany. But her stomach was growling and she decided to worry about that later. She put her head down into the bowl and devoured the cereal and water quickly, after which Jacoby unlocked the chain around her neck. He attached a pair of clamps to her nipples again and extended the short chain and connected the bottom pair of clamps to her labia. The chain was just long enough for her to stand up straight without pulling too much on either her nipples or her pussy lips, but it was still painful. There was a small black box hanging from the chains. Susan had no idea what its purpose was and was afraid to ask.

Susan looked around and saw was a pair of black bicycles that not been there the night before. One of the bikes was leaning against the house and the other was sitting on the path with a short sundress hanging off the handlebars. This was promising to Susan since she rarely wore any clothing of any kind. Jacoby pulled the dress off its hanger and tossed it to Susan and ordered her to put it on. It was bright red and made of a stretchy material that hugged very tightly to her curves up top, with a wide flared skirt on the bottom. The dress was very short though and only just covered her bare ass.

It was only after putting on the dress that Susan paid attention to the bike. It looked like a standard ten speed bicycle except for the seat. Susan could see that a large dildo had been attached through the seat and that the dildo appeared to be attached with a chain to the back wheel of the bike. She could only assume that she would soon be mounting that dildo and that it would move up and down as the bike moved. There was a smaller rubber bulb which Susan assumed would be for her anus. She had no idea where these people came up with these ideas.

Jacoby called her over and lifted her into the air to mount the bike. "Don't worry," he said. "It's pre-lubricated." While the girl was happy for that, it didn't make her feel much better, Susan was eased down onto the large black dildo and it slowly slid inside her. The black bulb pressed against her asshole and slowly popped inside as well. The woman realized there were tiny rubber nubs on the seat cushion that were pressing against her, making her more uncomfortable. The woman could barely put her toes on the ground to steady the bike with the intruders inside her and there was no way she could unmount the bike without assistance.

Jacoby climbed onto the second, conventional, bike that was leaning against the house and started pedaling, yelling behind him for the girl to "keep up or else". She didn't know what he meant and didn't want to find out. She put her weight onto her left leg and put her right foot onto the pedal. The dildo pressed uncomfortably inside her as she started pedaling forward and got her other foot onto the pedal. As she suspected, the dildo moved up and down as the bike moved, driving deep into her and forcing her up off the seat before sliding out. She looked down the path as Jacoby pedaled away. She thought for a minute about taking off in a different direction and escaping, but she knew the staff was watching her and it was unlikely she could get very far before the men caught up with her in their trucks.

Susan began pedaling faster and soon was just behind her tormentor. The man was pedaling down the driveway towards the main gate. Susan realized they might be heading out of the estate into the local streets. She realized that was the reason for the red dress. With the flared skirt, the modified seat and dildo were hidden from view. But the dress would attract plenty of attention. Susan began to think more about this being her chance to escape from Jacoby and Krutz and all of the torment she had been through. If she could pedal up to someone on the street and show them the bike seat and the dildos and explain what this man was doing to her, maybe she could get help!

The driveway was bumpy and Susan was feeling the effects of the dildo by the time the main gate swung open. Jacoby had slowed down beside her and issued her a warning, likely sensing her escape plan. "By the way, do not fall too far behind me or veer away," he said. "Your nipples and clit will not enjoy that." Susan surmised the metal clamps and chains were connected to something sinister, like an electric battery. Probably what that black box was for, she thought.

The pair took off down the two lane street. Despite her thoughts of escape, Susan realized she was happy there were no cars present on the road. Despite her best intentions, the dildo was having the desired effect and having an orgasm on a dildo bike in the middle of a public street was not high on her list. Her relief at the lack of traffic ended quickly as she saw Jacoby making a hard right turn into a small subdivision. Susan took note of the sign saying "The Estates Retreat", thinking that might be useful in identifying where she was being kept, if she could find a way to get a message to someone.

Jacoby pulled to a stop near the monument sign and got off his bike. Susan stopped beside him but had no way of getting off hers. With her toes on the ground steadying the bike, the dildo was rammed all the way inside her. The man pulled a canvas bag out from behind the sign. It was filled with rolled up newspapers. He slipped the bag over Susan's head and shoulder. "Did you ever have a paper route when you were a young girl?" he asked. She shook her head. "No matter," he continued, "it's not that hard, even for a bimbo like you. You just toss one paper onto each driveway. You will be punished if you miss a house or a driveway."

Jacoby started pedaling again and Susan started as well. The pair turned the first corner into the subdivision and she saw the first of a row of very expensive houses. She pulled out a paper and tossed it neatly onto the paver driveway. She accurately hit the driveways of the next two houses, but Jacoby began speeding up and Susan knew she needed to keep pace, which threw off her aim and a few papers landed in the grass instead. She wondered if she would be punished for those since the man had said to hit the driveway. But she didn't have a lot of time to think about that as the speed she was pedalling only drove the dildo faster inside her and rubber nubs were stimulating her clit and the girl knew what was coming next. Her body shook as she felt the orgasm growing and she slowed her pace and tried to keep her posture and facial expressions to a minimum, although anyone watching would be easily able to figure out what was happening. She let out a long moan and brought the bike to a halt to regain her composure.

Susan had fallen fairly far behind Jacoby and was shocked, literally, when she suddenly felt electricity flowing into the clamps on her breasts and pussy. The pain wiped away any residual pleasure from her orgasm and she started pedaling quickly, small electrical shocks still pulsing on her sensitive bits as she tried to catch up to her tormentor. As she grew closer, the shocks stopped. She realized she was right and he had installed a sensor that would detect when she lagged too far away, or veered away from him that would cause her great pain. Unfortunately, catching up to him meant she skipped several houses on her paper route. When she got close enough to stop the shocks, she started throwing papers again. She didn't have time to count how many houses she had missed and wondered what the punishment would be for this.

They reached the end of the loop road through the subdivision and turned back down the road towards the farm. A red convertible zoomed by and honked its horn. Susan recognized it as Miss Jennifer's sports car and the woman waved as she headed towards farmhouse drive. Susan was tired from pedaling the bike and her insides were sore from the incessant pounding from the dildo. They pedaled together down the road and the woman was happy to see Jacoby make the turn into the farmhouse drive. The bumps of the old driveway were not so pleasurable for the girl as the dildo was rammed deep inside of her every time she caught a divot or a pothole.

Jacoby brought his bike to a stop near the house and Susan did likewise. The man dismounted his bike and walked over to the young woman who stood on tiptoe, the intruder all the way inside her. She was hot and sweaty and desperately wanted off this contraption. The man obliged, lifting her off the bike and placing her feet on the ground. Susan was shaking as she looked back at the wet bicycle seat. Jacoby released the chain connecting her nipple chain to her labia but didn't remove the clamps from either location.

"So, you missed five houses while you were pleasuring yourself," Jacoby said. Susan didn't really see it that way, but there was no point in arguing. "That has earned you five punishments. Any thoughts?"

Susan thought to herself, is he really asking her how she should be punished? She responded, "Well yesterday I was spanked and raped. Today, I've just ridden a dildo bicycle in public. I can't imagine what else you could do to punish me."

Jacoby laughed. "Yes, I imagine there aren't many more things we could do to you. But..." The man paused as Jennifer came out of the house with Brittany following behind her. Susan quickly drew a connection and her eyes opened wide.

"No, please, sir. Do whatever you want to me. Please don't hurt her," Susan said as she dropped down on her knees in front of the man.

He laughed again. "Technically, I cannot do anything to Miss Jennifer's pet. She belongs to her. But it's nice to know your soft spot. I think we will defer your punishment until later. Your lunch is over at your dog house. We will see you later."

Susan crawled to the dog house, passing Jennifer and Brittany as she did. She didn't raise her eyes to look at her friend. She was too embarrassed.