West Valley High Day 147: Piggy

Story Info
Little Piggy Susan.
2.3k words
4.01
12.3k
4
0

Part 61 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Jacoby had driven Susan quite a distance the previous day. Her body was aching from the bumpy back roads curled up in the rear of the SUV. Eventually they had arrived at a small warehouse with a sign saying "Valley Farms Distribution Center". Susan was pulled from the back of the SUV by Jacoby and another man and led into a small room. She was forced down onto her hands and knees. The first man grabbed her right ankle and bent it up to her ass and wrapped pink tape around it, securing her ankle to her thigh. He then did the same with her left ankle. Jacoby did likewise with her wrists, bending them up against her forearms and using the pink tape to bind them tightly. Susan now was on her knees and elbows.

The woman felt pressure against her anus. The man behind her was slowly pushing a plug past her sphincter and she winced in pain as it popped into place. Susan could not see the thin curly pig's tail sticking out from the large rubber plug. Jacoby knelt in front of her and held a pink rubber pig nose up to her face. "Today, you get to be a little piggy." He positioned the nose over her own and pulled the strap behind her head to secure it. Then he placed a headpiece over her head with two pink pigs ears on it. A plate of food was placed in front of her in a metal tray. Susan was starving, so she leaned down and ate as much of the food as possible, painfully aware that not only was she trussed up like a pig, she was eating like one too. Just one more embarrassment in a long string, she thought.

As she finished eating, two men carried in a thick metal cage. It had a solid metal bottom and three sets of thick metal poles curved to make rounded squares. Three metal poles were welded on each side to these and also on the top. The back was solid metal as well. Jacoby ordered Susan to crawl over to the cave, which was very difficult on the concrete floor. She made her way there slowly and was told to crawl inside backward. Once inside, one of the men closed the metal door, locking her in. She stared out helplessly as the two men lifted the cage and carried it into the loading bay next door.

A flatbed truck was waiting in the bay. It was already filled with cages. Some were empty and some had real pigs inside them. Susan's cage was lifted up and slid into the middle of the truck so she faded away from the back of the truck. She was face to face with a pig in a cage and there were pigs on either side of her. She understood that there was little chance anyone could see her with the large animals surrounding her and the solid metal behind her.

The cages were strapped into place and the truck engine started. The smell of the pigs was horrible and Susan dropped over onto her side to try to cover her pig nose, but it was no use. The truck pulled out of the facility and two turns later, looking around the pigs, Susan could see they were driving down an interstate highway. She was thankful she was hidden behind the other animals as she didn't want anyone to see her like this. When the truck arrived at Valley Farms, the pigs, including Susan, were unloaded. She was left in her cage and placed next to a red barn with another bowl of what she called 'slop' since she was now a pig. She ate and then tried her best to sleep.

The next morning, Jacoby arrived and opened her cage door and ordered her to climb out. As she cleared the cage, the man lifted a stick in his hand and he smacked against her back and said, "Move, pig". Susan didn't think this was necessary but she started crawling quickly on her elbows and knees. She longed for the padded dog suit as the gravel and small pebbles dug into her skin as Jacoby directed her down a long path. Her movement was slow and jerky despite Jacoby's attempts to move her along by striking her with the stick repeatedly. Slowly she made her way to an open field and then down to an enclosure surrounded by a short chain link fence. The smell coming from this enclosure was overpowering and Susan knew this was the pig sty, and given how she was dressed, she also knew this was where she was headed.

Jacoby opened the small gate and led Susan inside. He wrapped a chain that was hanging from the fence around her neck and fastened it with a heavy padlock. She could see the chain was long enough to allow her to move around the enclosure. She wasn't sure why she needed it, though, since Jacoby shut the gate and fastened it with another heavy padlock. The smell of pig feces and rotten food was almost overpowering. There was a thin layer of mud where she was standing. She looked around and saw a group of large pigs asleep in a shaded corner of the enclosure and wondered how long they would sleep.

Jacoby spoke. "So here's the deal, pig," he said. "There is a key to the padlock around your neck and a separate key to the gate. Those keys are somewhere on the ground in this enclosure. If you can retrieve the keys, you can come out of the pig sty and come back to the barn. Otherwise, you'll be sleeping with hogs tonight. And doing whatever else pigs decide to do." Susan did not like the way the man said that last part. "And, oh, by the way, there are several other keys scattered around the sty that are completely useless to you. Have fun, piggy." Susan scowled as this was not going to be fun at all.

The pigs seemed to be sleeping, so Susan thought this was her best chance to get the keys. She started off across the sty. The mud was deeper as she moved across the sty and she tried to prevent her breasts, dangling beneath her, from contacting the mud. Every movement was difficult, balancing on her elbows and knees. The chain made it worse as it was dragging behind her, picking up mud and weighing down her movement. At one point, her elbow slipped and she crashed onto her side, falling into the mud, just barely managing to keep her face out of the muck. It was a slow, laborious process and her movements had attracted the attention of the large beasts, who had started to stir.

She had no idea where or how to look for the keys. She figured, knowing Jacoby, that he would have placed them either near where the pigs were sleeping, in or around the area where their food was placed, or more likely, in the other corner where the worst smell was coming from, which was probably where they defecated. She headed first to where the pigs were sleeping, their large bodies grunting as if they were snoring. It was there she saw the first key, sticking up out of the mud attached to a small stick. Okay, she thought to herself, Jacoby hadn't made the game impossible.

Her problem now was getting ahold of the key with limited use of her hands. The only alternative she saw was to lean herself down into the muck. She took a deep breath and slid down onto her forearms, her face sliding into the mud. It took three tries, but eventually she was able to get her fingers on the key and pick it up. She was able to get the key up against the keyhole of the lock around neck but it did not fit in the slot. Susan had a choice to make now. Did she head back to the gate and see if this key worked the gate lock? If it did, she could just leave the sty even though she would still be chained up like an animal. But if it didn't work, she would have expended a lot of energy for nothing.

The pigs were still sleeping, so she decided to hold onto this key and look around for another. As she looked at the sleeping pigs, that was when she saw one of them had a chain around its neck and attached to the chain was another key. This one was going to be hard to get because it meant getting in between the sleeping pigs. She weighed her options again and decided to look for other keys first, knowing she could come back for this one later.

Susan crawled around the edge of the sty towards the area where there was corn and some other food that looked like oats scattered on a relatively dry patch of dirt. She knew sooner or later the pigs would wake and come to eat so this would be a good time to check out this area. She scattered some of the food out of the way and unearthed another key. She slid the first one she had found into the collar around her neck for safe keeping and leaned down to pick up the second one. She was able to snag it on the first try and brought it up to the padlock. She was a little happy when the key unlocked the chain around her neck. She felt the chain slide off as she removed the padlock. At least she was rid of the heavy chain. She left the key in the lock and continued her circle around the outside of the sty.

As she started to move away, she heard the sounds of a large pig coming her way, One of the animals had awakened and was coming in search of food. She moved as fast as she could away from the feeding area as several of the other pigs came that direction. She saw the one with the key around his neck heading to the feeding area and decided she needed to take her chance. She circled around to come along side the large animal as it dipped its head to partake of its meal. The pigs were largely ignoring her. She sized up the animal and tried to figure out the best way to get the key. Just then another pig crashed into her side, knocking her into the pig next to her. This turned out to be her chance so she pushed her head against the animal and grabbed the key and pulled hard on it. The chain broke and she had they key in her hand. But the other pigs had been alerted to the commotion and both animals now pushed hard against her. She was going to crushed by the large animals. She started scrambling away as fast as she could with several of the pigs hitting her with their snouts. Luckily they quickly tired of the excitement and went back to their food, satisfied they had chased the intruder away.

Susan crawled her way across the enclosure. Her left side was hurting where the pig had crashed into her and it was hard to walk. She was worried she might have broken a rib. The pain was getting worse as headed to the gate. She fumbled with the first key and dropped it twice before finally getting into the lock. But it did not turn. She sat it down and fished the other one out of her collar. But it, too, was useless. She had battled the large pigs for no reason.

The young woman knew exactly where Jacoby likely placed the other key. He would have wanted her to have to root around in the area of the sty where the pigs go to defecate. She had hoped he wouldn't be that cruel, but now she realized she had no reason to think that. She took a deep sigh and made her way over to that corner of the sty. The stench was unbearable and she had to wait until one of the pigs finished doing his business before she crawled into the muck. She felt like vomiting as she slid her elbows around trying to unearth the key. Another pig was approaching so she moved faster, sliding around the mud until she finally saw the key on its small stick. With no time to waste, she slid herself down, her face inches from the disgusting slop and scooped up the key. The pig was coming to investigate, so she slithered away as fast as she could towards the gate. She got herself back up on her knees and put the key in the lock and it turned! She swung the gate open and crawled out, closing it behind her and latching it.

Susan collapsed on the grass. Her naked body was covered in mud and much worse. Flies were buzzing around her and she smelled horrible. For several hours, she baked in the hot sun, the crud drying on her skin. Finally Jacoby came and attached a collar around her neck with a leash and led her to the barn, Two farmhands who were with him dumped buckets of soapy water over her naked body and began using rough sponges attached to sticks on her, the same kind they used to wash the hogs. They were used to washing livestock and it showed as she felt they were scrubbing her skin off. The two men spent far more time between her legs than was necessary but Susan was not going to complain if it meant getting that pig smell off her. Finally Jacoby hosed her off from head to toe.

"That was pretty impressive, pig," he said and walked away, leaving her alone in the pools of soapy water. Susan crawled to a dry patch of grass in the shade and laid down, falling asleep.