West Valley High Day 148: Milkmaid

Story Info
Susan is a human cow.
1.7k words
4.17
28.6k
15
0

Part 62 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell wondered where people like Krutz and Jacoby came up with their ideas. After yesterday, she had been left alone to sleep on the cool grass, only awakened when a man had brought her food and water. This morning, Jacoby had awakened her with her morning breakfast and when she was done eating told her to stand on a plastic tarp in the middle of the open farm yard. Two men came over with paint brushes, a paint sprayer and buckets of paint and began painting every inch of her body with bright white body paint. She had to stand with her legs spread and arms stretched out to her sides for almost an hour while the paint dried. Then the men returned with black paint. They began painting black splotches all over her naked body in a pattern. When they were done, Susan realized she now looked like a cow.

She thought the pink cow snout they placed over her nose and mouth made the transformation complete, but then one of the men went even further and attached boots to her hands and feet that looked like cow hoofs and made her bend over and walk on her hands and feet. They placed a collar around her neck with a heavy metal chain and led her to a waiting truck. The back of the truck was covered in hay and they lifted Susan onto it. They tied her arms and legs together so she could not move and Susan could not help but recall the images of cows being tied up in rodeos. They threw a tarp over her body before driving away. Susan thought about how she had been a dog, a plow horse, a pig, and now a cow, all in the span of a single week.

It wasn't long before the truck stopped at another farm. The men lifted her off the truck and placed her on her hands and feet. She saw the dairy farm sign and rolled her eyes. The men led her inside a barn into one of several stalls. There were cows in the various stalls on each side of her. The place smelled horribly of cow manure but after yesterday, it all smelled the same to her. The men attached the heavy metal chain from the collar round her neck and padlocked it to a metal cleat on the floor. They placed heavy metal cuffs around her wrists and fastened those to the floor by heavy chains. They then likewise manacled her ankles with chains, spreading her legs apart and pinning her in place on her knees in the corral.

The young woman could feel a thick dildo being shoved inside her, impaling deep inside. This was nothing new to her. She couldn't remember the number of times she had a vibrator, dildo or some other object forced into her. She wanted to say she didn't really feel it anymore, but that was not true. She still felt just as violated each time as she did that very first day when a student had shoved a tree branch into her pussy while she was chained naked to a flagpole outside West Valley Academy. It seemed like so long ago, but it had only been seven months.

What was a new experience, however, was what the men began doing to her breasts. The two men fitted clear plastic cups around her tits, each one with a thick rubber ring around the bottom. The ring was pulled up to the base of her breasts, squeezing her tits tightly into the plastic cups. The men each turned a small screw on a clamp that tightened the plastic cups against her breasts, ballooning them out. Looking down between her arms, she could then see the men running tubes from these cups to a box located on the side of the stall. It was a milking machine! She was going to be milked like one of the cows! She started to panic and thrash in her bondage but there was no use as she was not getting free.

The men checked the connections on the hose and pressed on the dildo inside her to make sure it was in place and then they walked away. A loud buzzer sounded and Susan heard the sounds of machinery. One of the cows in the cells near her began mooing as she assumed the milking machine that was attached to its udders had come to life. But the girl couldn't think about that much because the machinery attached to her had started working too. She felt vacuum pressure against her breasts as her nipples were pulled down into the suction cups as her tits were compressed by the suction of the device. She winced in pain as they were squeezed tight. Then the vacuum subsided and Susan took a deep breath as the pain in her breasts eased. But her respite was very short as the suction increased yet again and she felt her nipples being yanked into the tubes, seemingly even further than before. She had no idea what Jacoby was trying to do here as she had no milk to give. Of course, she thought to herself, it was just another way to torture her.

At the same time the milking machine began torturing her tits, the dildo inside her started to buzz, small silicone nubs vibrating against her labia. Susan felt the dildo retract slowly, almost pulling itself out of her. Then the device was propelled forward quickly, slamming hard against the woman's cervix. Susan yelped as the dildo pounded into her and she screamed loudly into the mask. The hard thrusting rocked her forward, which only caused additional pain to her nipples that were being sucked into the rubber tubes.

The suction cycle continued in rhythm with the dildo. Her nipples were on fire and the shaft continued to pound away inside her. She grunted loudly with every push of the dildo against her cervix. The dildo appeared to becoming less forceful, instead slowly and methodically working its way inside her as the rubber nubs against her clit made more and more contact. The vibrations continued in her crotch, stimulating her. The dildo's rhythm changed again and now it would move out and in at seemingly random speeds and intervals, just enough to tantalize her. The girl felt the vacuum around her breasts subside as the dildo increased speed. The relief again in her tits was very short lived as the suction increased again quickly, pulling on her nipples again and massaging her breasts, Susan was caught between the pleasurable sensations of the vibrator, the violence of the dildo pounding her and the odd feeling of her breasts being milked by the machine. Her arousal was growing with every thrust from the dildo, particularly when it lingered deep inside her and the vibrating nubs rubbed against her labia. Breast stimulation had always turned her on and the on and off suction on her tits was driving her crazy. She moaned deeply, her brain shutting off as she gave in to the strange sensations.

The machine was now pinching her nipples along with the suction, adding new pain to her experience. She wondered if the machine was expecting milk, something she could not provide it. She felt like the suction was increasing but she really couldn't tell. The dildo pushed its way deep inside her and she felt the strong vibrations again. It was just too much for her and she let out a loud yell as the orgasm rolled over her.

Susan was lost in her blissful state for a few moments and then she realized the machine was unrelenting. The dildo continued pounding in and out of her, now just causing pain. The suction had definitely increased and the girl felt like her nipples were being sucked deep into the hoses as her breasts were being tightly squeezed by the plastic cups. She screamed loudly, the pain becoming too great for her to bear.

Mr. Jacoby came around the corner and Susan lifted her head to look at him, tears rolling down her face. He pulled off the cow snout and asked, "How is my little heifer doing?"

"This really hurts," Susan said. "Can you please let me go?"

The man shook his head. "The machinery is on a gauge. It is connected to the same gauge as all of the other sows. When they provide an adequate amount of milk, then all of the machines will release. Since you aren't helping with the volume, it is going to take a little while." Susan glared at the man as the pain worsened. "But, hey, just be glad this is a special milking machine designed for a human female. A real cow milking machine would tear your pretty tits apart. Maybe we will try that next."

Susan groaned and she felt the dildo pound deep into her again as the compression worsened on her tits. Jacoby walked around Susan in her stall, looking her up and down. He placed his hand on her lower back. She bucked at the feeling of the man's hands on her naked body. Jacoby patted her on the butt. "Such a good little cow. Definitely blue ribbon."

The woman was hot and sweaty. She turned to her side to try to see the cows next to her but she could not see anything. She was even more embarrassed now that Jacoby was standing over her, watching her being fucked by the dildo while the machine milked her.

An hour passed before Susan felt the dildo retract from between her legs. The compression on her breasts stopped. She sat there panting as men came into the barn and began disconnecting the milking machines from the cows and led them iut of the barn. Eventually they came for her. They removed the pump from her tits and she felt a rush of pain like one would feel as a body part returns from falling asleep. they unhooked her wrists and ankles and led out of the barn to the holding pen with the other cows. She looked down at her tortured breasts and wondered if they would ever be the same.