West Valley High Day 146: Train and Wood

Story Info
Susan on the railroad tracks and in the woods.
1.9k words
4.05
8.9k
3
0

Part 60 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the early chilly morning, Susan Mitchell and the other three slave girls were brought out of their tents. Two of the women still wore their burlap sack dresses while Susan and the older woman were naked. The first thing they saw was their fifth companion spreadeagled completely naked, her wrists and ankles tied with rough rope to wooden stakes pounded into the ground. Her limbs were stretched as far as possible and Susan knew the poor woman must be in unbearable agony. On top of that, the weather had turned cold last night and Susan had been happy for her warm sleeping bag. If this woman had spent the night like this, she must be absolutely freezing.

Breakfast was served on a small picnic table near the tents. The breakfast was dry cereal, toast and juice but the girls scarfed it down like it was a gourmet meal. Then the two girls still wearing their burlap sacks were led off to the white panel van and loaded in the back. The older naked woman was taken by a man over to a waiting car. He gave her a long kiss as he helped her into the car and the pair sped away. That left Susan alone with the bound and abused woman outside the tents. But she was not alone for long as she saw Mr. Jacoby exiting an SUV. He approached her with a pair of handcuffs dangling from his hand. He cuffed her hands behind her back and walked her to the car. Susan took a quick glance back at the young woman spreadeagled on the ground as she saw one of the ranch hands approach her, unbuckling his pants. She knew that woman's torment was not over yet, as she knew was the case for her as well.

Surprisingly, Jacoby led her to the passenger seat of the large SUV and helped her inside. He picked up a pair of nipple clamps off the dashboard and fastened them to Susan's nipples. He shoved a ball gag into her mouth and strapped it behind her head. The he took the chain from the nipple clamps and attached it to the sun visor. He pulled the visor down, yanking Susan's tits. He reached across her and buckled the seat belt, pulling her back against the seat. He circled around and climbed into the driver's seat and started the engine. He smiled lecherously as the young woman as the car pulled out of the field and onto the dirt road.

Susan quickly understood why the man let her ride in the front seat because the car kept mainly to dirt paths and back roads and there was not another car in sight. Finally after bouncing her around for a few miles, the man pulled off down another dirt road and parked near a grove of trees. He grabbed a backpack from the back seat, then walked around to the passenger side. Jacoby unclipped the chain from the visor and helped Susan out of the car. The he grabbed the nipple chain and pulled on it, leading her down a dirt path that ended at a pair of railroad trestles over a small ravine.

Jacoby sat down the back pack and pulled out a long piece of rope, which he doubled over to find the middle. He wrapped it around Susan's torso under her breasts and looped the ends through the middle of the rope and pulled it tight. He grabbed the two ends and tossed one over each of the woman's shoulders. He pulled the ends down and pulled them behind the rope around her torso between her tits and pulled them up and over her shoulders again. He grabbed both ends and brought them around Susan's armpits above her breasts and back behind her body, looping them through the ropes behind her back and tied them off, forming a breast harness.

The man led Susan over to the railroad tracks. He laid her down on her handcuffed wrists so her neck rested on one of the tracks and her knees rested on the other track. Susan looked around and hoped these tracks looked as abandoned as they seemed. Jacoby grabbed the ends of the rope around the girl's chest and tied pulled them over the rail behind her head, looped them loosely around her neck and then pulled them back down between her breasts, pinning her to the rail.

The man picked up another piece of rope from his backpack and tied the woman's ankles together, then wrapped the rope around her shins a few times and then around her knees and the other rail. Susan squirmed, testing the strength of the ropes.

"The 9:15 passes by in about 10 minutes. It uses the newer tracks over there," he said pointing. "Or at least I think it does. Guess we will find out."

Susan began yanking hard on the ropes around her legs, trying desperately to get free. She couldn't help but thinking about this was how she was finally going to die. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, she thought to herself. There were fates worse than death and she has been living them. But then she relaxed. Krutz wouldn't let her die, and if he did, he would want to be the one responsible. He wouldn't give that honor to Jacoby. And so Susan laid back and waited for the train.

She heard the rumbling long before she saw the locomotive coming across the trestle. As Jacoby had thought, the blue diesel engine was coming over the small ravine on the newer steel trestle, not the rickety wooden one that led to the tracks where Susan was tied. Those tracks were a good distance away. The train rumbled past her, pulling its load of boxcars and coal cars. She had no idea if the engineer could see her, but if he had, he made no attempt to stop the train. It rumbled on past her, and she could feel the vibrations under her head.

The last car on the train passed by and Jacoby came over a few minutes later. "I guess I was right about the train tracks," Jacoby said with a smirk. He used a knife to cut the ropes away from her ankles and legs. He spread her ankles wide and pulled down his pants. There was nothing Susan could do to stop the man as he climbed on top of her. The man rubbed his penis for a few minutes and slid it inside. He slowly began moving back and forth. The rope around Susan's neck tightened as she slid backwards from Jacoby's thrusting and she thought she might pass out. The man had stamina and it seemed like he fucked her for an hour but it was really only ten minutes before she felt one final hard thrust as the man ejaculated.

Jacoby withdrew and pulled up his pants. He grabbed the knife and sliced the rope away from the girl 's neck and helped her to her feet. He tied her arms behind her back and fastened a rope harness around her breasts and led her back to the car. He looped a length of rope around her neck and tied it to the SUV's tow hitch. Susan's eyes opened wide as the man climbed back into the car and started the engine. Jacoby set off at a slow pace down a dirt road and Susan was able to keep up by just walking. But then the man began to accelerate and the poor woman had to break into a quick jog to keep up with the vehicle. She knew if she fell, the rope around her neck would tighten and she would fall and be dragged by the vehicle. Susan was panting heavily as the pace quickened even further and she soon was running as fast as she could to keep slack in the rope. Finally she felt the car slowing down and she was able to drop back into a small jog and catch her breath.

Jacoby brought the car to a stop. He went down a small path into the woods and came back with several pieces of wood. He forced her mouth open and shoved a short round piece of tree limb into the woman's mouth. The bark was rough and moss-covered and Susan choked as he shoved it in deep. He placed another branch across the end and used some string to tie it to the stump in her mouth and then looped string around her neck to hold the contraption in place.

The man then spread her legs apart and roughly shoved a tree branch into her pussy. Using more string, he tied a branch across this one and around her knees, bending them so she was now bow-legged. He unhooked her from the car and began leading her down the path, her movements slow and limited by the branch shoved inside her and the one holding her knees apart. Eventually they reached a small clearing. Jacoby pulled out a video camera from the backpack he was carrying. "Stephen requested some video. He said your followers have been asking about you," he said. Susan had forgotten about the private videos Krutz had been selling of her torture. Jacoby got the camera set up on a folding tripod and started recording.

He untied her legs and removed the branch from inside her but left the gag in place. He walked over to a tree and tied rope around one of her ankles to the base of the tree. Then he grabbed the other ankle and pulled it into the air so she was almost in a full split. He climbed onto a tree stump and tied this ankle high up on the tree. Her arms were still pinned behind her so her head hung uselessly to the side. The man moved the camera around to get a full view of her spread legs and exposed sex.

When he had taken enough video of her in that predicament, he released her ankles from the tree and had her turn to face it. He wrapped rope around her waist, between her legs, around the tree and down her thighs and knees. He then wrapped a length of rope around her ankles and pulled them up and tied them off to her bound arms. Gravity pulled down on her head and shoulders, and with her arms tied behind her back, there was nothing she could do to stop bending over backwards away from the tree. It required all of her core muscles to maintain herself from bending all the way backwards. Jacoby set up the camera and broke off a leafy branch from one of the trees. Susan braced herself to be whipped with the branch, but the man had other plans. He used a lighter to set the leaves on fire and started waving them close to her bare feet. She wriggled them upward towards her butt to avoid the heat of the flame but Jacoby just moved in closer, waving the fire now at both her feet and ass.

Susan was exhausted when Jacoby finally released her from the tree. She collapsed the ground, praying the man would show her mercy. He ordered her to her feet and led her over to the SUV. He told her to climb into the back and pulled a blanket over her naked body. He pointed to a small cooler and she opened it up to find several bottles of water inside. She grabbed one and slowly drank it as the man climbed into the driver's seat and started driving.