Western Bodies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine," Chan answered.

* * * *

A fringe of trees ran alongside the sluggish Rio Grande River, with bushes bordering those both on the land and river side. As Kawa rode his pony up to the foliage, he saw that one of the ranch's horses was tied to a bush and had a feed bag attached to its muzzle. Kawa's pony was his own, ridden bareback, which he had brought down from the mountains to the west with him.

Someone from the ranch was nearby. Kawa hoped and trusted that it was the big black, Isaac Washington, as the man had indicated the previous morning that he'd be here.

The blackberry bushes were there in the stand of bushes between the trees and the sandy soil descending toward the river. He could see a pile of clothes and leather saddlebags lying on the sand, including faded denim jeans, a dark-red shirt, and a pair of cowboy boats, but it took him a few minutes to locate Isaac. The magnificently built black cowboy was swimming in the river.

Kawa made enough motion and noise in settling down in a squat by a blueberry bush and beginning to pull the fruit that he knew Isaac would see him. This was all under the black cowboy's command now. The Apache youth would respond to however Isaac wanted to do this. He hoped that Isaac would do this.

Blackberries plunked into the tin bucket Kawa had brought with him for a good ten minutes without him daring to look around at the river below. He stood to pluck some from the top of the bush. He gasped and dropped the tin bucket in surprise as a rope lasso buzzed over his head, slid down his shoulders and to his waist. The tug on the rope made him fall on to his back and he found himself being dragged backward, down the sand, toward the river.

He managed to look around to see that Isaac, nude, his muscular ebony body that of a god, had risen from the river, had retrieved rope from his satchel, and had roped him. Laughing, Isaac dragged the young Apache down onto the sand to his feet and crouched over him. He used his cowboy skills to hogtie the young man just as he would a heifer he was going to brand.

Kawa recovered from the surprise assault and became mouthy, telling Isaac he didn't have to be restrained—that he didn't want to be restrained because he wanted to fully respond to however Isaac wanted to use him. But the black cowboy declared, "This is how I want it to be. I want to cover and fuck you totally captive." As Isaac stripped the moccasins and buckskin britches away, making Kawa fully naked, and bound the young Apache into total control, wrists bound to ankles on either side and rope pulled taut behind Kawa's neck so that his legs were spread, the Apache youth moaned and whimpered. He'd had no idea it would be this way, but it put him in high heat.

He lay, hogtied on his knees, cheek pressed into the sand, as Isaac stood over him and worked him over with a riding whip. The blows were not too painful. They were enough to redden the skin of the young man's exposed and raised buttocks and of his back and thighs, but they weren't applied hard or long enough to break the skin and raise blood. The flogging continued until the young Apache lay, curled up and completely docile. The whip was dropped and Isaac was on his knees between Kawa's thighs, working his tongue and fingers into the young man's ass, opening him up, and pulling on Kawa's cock, making the young man come for him and spill his seed on the sand.

When Isaac was fully aroused and erect himself, he threw a leg over the young Apache's hips; mounted and penetrated him, working hard to sheath his massive, black cock in the young man's channel; and rode him hard and long to his series of jerky and shuddering releases. Then, pushing a moaning Kawa on his side, Isaac went to his saddlebags, retrieve a bottle of liquor and sat on the sand beside the young man's trembling and trussed body, drinking and running his hand over the smooth, youthful body if the Apache.

"You are my slave now," he growled. And then he laughed.

When the cowboy was in erection again, he tossed the liquor bottle to the side and reached over and turned Kawa on his back on the sand, his legs pulled up into his chest and spread, his privates vulnerable and fully accessible. Crouching between Kawa's trussed and spread legs, Isaac hovered over the young Apache, capturing Kawa's eyes with his to enjoy the expression of his prey in pain and pleasure, squeezed Kawa's balls until the youth cried out in pain and begged for mercy. Then he stroked Kawa off again, and when the young man came, he mounted and penetrated him from the front and rode him to another of his own ejaculations.

Kawa couldn't help but cry out at the cruel taking, but most of what he mouthed off about was how well he was being fucked and how magnificent the black cowboy's nude body and huge, jet-black cock were.

"Ah, ahhhh. Aoo, aoo—Yes, YES! Joderme—Fuck me!" he cried out as he came again.

The ranch was vast and few had reason to come down to the river, so there was no concern that the noise they were making in their rutting at the river's edge would be noted. But as luck would have it, Enrique Abarca was out riding the range near the river that day and did hear to sounds of rough sex. He wasn't all that surprised what he would find by checking the commotion out. He had seen the looks that Isaac and Kawa had shared of recent times and knew he would have to do something about that. He was loathe to lose either one of them, though, and had been putting off the inevitable. He also knew the horse Isaac rode and the pony Kawa owned and the two were tethered together on this side of the river as he approached. The ranch owned a string of horses, but both Isaac and Kawa, as was the case with most of the cowboys working on the ranch, owned their own as a well.

He slowly moved through the bushes and then the trees and held up on the other side of the stand of blackberry bushes from the river. He saw what he expected to see as far as Isaac fucking Kawa, but the circumstances—Kawa being hogtied and fully taken as a captive—surprised and aroused him.

Abarca didn't interrupt or disturb the two naked men in full fuck. This was a new way to him of one man taking another, and since it already was in full rut and he hadn't prevented it from happening, he decided just to enjoy watching it for now. He unbuttoned and flared his jeans, freed his engorging erection, and stroked himself off while he watched the coupling. He came before either of them did their second time, stuffed himself back into his jeans, buttoned them up, and stole away, giving the two fucking men no idea he had been there and had watched them.

He would take care of this later. He couldn't say he was surprised it had happened.

* * * *

"You know that blackberry cobbler you fixed the other day was delicious," Kawa said to Chan. "The best I've ever had."

"Was it? It was the cobbler that was the best you've ever had?" Chan asked, giving Kawa a pointed look. In terms of young men and covering them, the ranch owner, Enrique Abarca and Chan were buddies. Abarca had told Chan what he'd seen by the riverside—the black cowboy Isaac fucking the hell out of Kawa—and had asked Chan what he should do about it. Chan had told Abarca just to ride it out if he wanted to keep the Apache youth in his bed. Chan understand the power of younger, fitter lovers and the appeal of black cock to a young man. He was afraid, though, that Abarca wanted to hear different counsel. Chan was disappointed that Kawa had said nothing to him about it. There were some realities of life he could tell that young man as well.

"If I picked some more blackberries, would you make the cobbler again?"

"Having too many blackberries isn't good for you," Chan had said, talking bout something different than blackberries, but the Apache wasn't listening, Chan could tell. Kawa was taken with obsession and it wasn't about blackberries. The balance here on the ranch was changing, and not for the better—and none of them at the center were seeing it coming.

Chan sighed. "If it's blackberries you must have than, yes, we can have the cobbler again."

Kawa smiled. "I will go pick some by the river this afternoon, then."

That afternoon, of course, was when Isaac Washington had summoned Kawa to a tryst by the Rio Grande.

Later in the morning, Chan delivered a cup of coffee to the desk where Enrique Abarca was doing some paperwork. He set the coffee down on the desk and then just stood there, without withdrawing, until Abarca noticed him.

"Is there something I need to know, Chan?" he asked.

"Kawa has been quite cheery this morning—floating around and humming."

"I fucked him good this morning," Abarca answered, and laughed.

"You fuck him every morning. But he is especially happy this morning. He has asked for more cobbler. He's going out to the river to pick blackberries."

"Is he?" Abarca answered, giving the Chinese cook a gloomy look.

Kawa rode out to the riverbank to pick blackberries—and to do other stuff—that afternoon. He waited until almost dark before coming back to the ranch compound and going directly to the bunkhouse. From there, he went to the barn, led out his pony, mounted, and rode into the sunset.

Enrique Abarca came out onto the porch of the ranch house in time to see Kawa ride off but not in time to try to stop him. Chan joined his boss at the porch rail to watch Kawa riding off toward Albuquerque in the southwest.

"Did you two have words?" Chan asked Abarca.

"We didn't have occasion to, no," the ranch owner said.

"What happened? You didn't take my advice, did you?"

"No, I didn't. And I'm sorry about that. I sacked Isaac."

"You couldn't share?"

"No, I guess not."

"And now you have to do without," Chan said. It certainly had been wise not to let him know that Chan had been fucking Kawa too then.

"He'll be back."

"No he won't," Chan said. He could have added that his boss had miscalculated the combination of younger, black cock and cruel use, but that would be rubbing it in.

"Any ideas?" Abarca asked.

"There's the new young man, Clem. I don't think he's cut out to be a cowboy. You could bring him into the house at least until you have found something you like better."

"I suppose," Abarca said. "But that Apache was one sweet lay."

"Yes, yes, he was," Chan said, but quickly added, "or so I could tell from him being in your bed." Abarca still didn't need to know that Chan had been using Kawa too. No need for Chan to be sent packing like Isaac was.

"You know you aren't getting any younger, Mr. Abarca," Chan said.

"No, I'm not. But are you telling me—?"

"That that time has come when you need to be willing to share to have what you want? Yes, I'm saying that."

"I suppose you may be right," Abarca admitted, wishing he'd taken that on before he'd lost the sweet Apache, Kawa.

12