Western Empire and Eastern Princess

Story Info
When a princess must be made a concubine for peace.
1k words
3.2
11.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firebro
Firebro
11 Followers

Background:

The world is divided up into great empires, each spanning whole civilizations. The biggest powers are the Western Empire, which has recently grown in size and strength, and the Eastern Empire, which just recovering from a civil war, was in no place to fight. As such, now the Western Empire was seeking to go to war with the Eastern Empire before they got too strong, and the Eastern Empire was trying to ensure peace at all costs.

Story:

"Sir, I have terrible news..." said the servant of the Eastern Emperor, named Muchen.

"What is it?" asks the Emperor.

"The Western Empire has given us his terms for peace... free trade for their merchants... and..." replied Muchen.

"Well, what is the other thing?"

"And... for your daughter to join the harem of the Western Emperor..."

The Emperor froze and went pale. His only daughter, named An Ni, was with him in the room, her mouth wide open in shock. No man had even seen her in her underwear or even kissed her, let alone had sex with her. She had just turned 18 with a nice and short petite body with pale skin, straight black hair cascading down to her shoulders, and classically Asian almond eyes.

"Daddy... you can't do this to me... you taught me yourself I need to preserve myself for marriage!" she frantically pleaded with her father.

"I... cannot reject it... we are in no position for war and if we lose, who knows how many men will defile you..." he replied, looking down, refusing to look her in the eyes as he gave her away for her tight body to be ravished. She began to shake and cry furiously, but it didn't matter, there was nothing she could do about it. The next day she was sent on a ship with her finest jewelry and clothing to the court of the Western Emperor.

She arrived wearing a bright pink and white kimono with a cherry blossom pattern and golden necklaces and bracelets made by the finest craftsmen of her father's lands. As she arrived at the court of the Western Emperor, she felt incredibly nervous, yet also aroused. He was about 40, but far more handsome than any man she had ever seen, with a tall muscular stature, blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and chisled jaw. He looked like a Renaissance statue come to life. He stared at her intensely, with a stern look in his eyes.

"Princess An Ni?"

"Yes" she gulped.

"Come with me to my bed chamber" he said after scanning her whole body. He turned around and starting walking, she followed quickly behind him, almost running due to his quick walking speed. As he opened the doors and they walked he, he turns to her.

"So, is it true you are a virgin?"

"Yes," she said, trying to avert his gaze.

"Perfect. Now get undressed," he said as he sat on his bed getting undressed himself. He revealed a six pack and 8 inch erect penis despite his age. She pushed her kimono off her shoulders, causing it to fall in a pile around her feet, revealing her skinny sexy body in a black lace bra and panties with her jewelry still on.

"Fully undressed," he commanded. She froze, getting uncomfortable again.

"Fully undressed!" he barked at her. Still standing frozen, he ripped off her bra, tearing it in two, pulled off her panties, and threw her onto the bed where most of her jewelry flew off. Before she could think, his hard cock slammed into her virgin pussy, tearing her hymen instantly and causing her to bleed all over his cock. Her eyes shot wide open and she stared directly at him, letting out a short loud moan of intense pleasure. She never felt better in her whole life though, and she came in the same moment, despite the intense pain. Her cries for pain and her orgasm combined into a wondrous cacophony of sound. As he was about to cum, he shoved his cock in her mouth and forced her to swallow all his cum.

However, he wasn't finished, the recently de-virginized pussy, the petite and tight body body, and the sounds she was producing, all aroused him into another erection which he shoved back inside her pussy, tearing it up even further. Her mind could not even process what just happened, but she was filled with euphoric pleasure. She now wanted to completely submit to him for anything he wanted to do. She thrusts her hips and wraps her legs around his body, locking him in place, so she could feel every movement of his cock. He began kissing her tight creamy little yellow body slowly, moving upward towards her breasts, and suckling them when he got there. Her moans got louder, no man had ever treated her like that, all her suitors from the imperial court would bend over backwards to impress her, and she didn't like a single one. Now, as she was being pumped like a slut and she never felt more satisfaction. She thought about the humiliation she would bring to her father, but she didn't care anymore. She finally realized that deep down, all along, she was only meant to be a slut for white men.

Eventually, after going in and out of her tight soaking pussy, he unloaded his cum deep inside her as he was pressed against her cervix, filling her womb with his cum. Her eyes shot wide open again after this, and as his final drops emptied his balls in her, she asked:

"What will you do if I get pregnant?"

"Well, I'll keep fucking you until you become too big. After that I won't want to deal with that shit, so I'll send you back home. I have enough kids to deal with from my wife," he responded codly.

Her heart sank, she truly felt happy with him, and if he just impregnated her, she would have to return to a life of complete shame in the imperial court. She grew to hate him now for his heartlessness.

Firebro
Firebro
11 Followers