All Comments on 'Western Skies Ch. 06'

by Zorse_D

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
eros991133eros991133over 1 year ago

The previous chapter was just as wonderfully written as this one, but I have to say, their make up scene in this one was REALLY hot 🔥 You're one of the best writers on here, Zorse_D. If you can, please don't make us wait another few years for more of your excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the three best writers on this site

RikAlAdRikAlAdover 1 year ago

(almost) worth the wait. Excellent writing. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was a mess yesterday as my youth was fresh in my eyes, I can only dream this would have taken place because it didn’t.leaving 50 years of pain and soul burning love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found myself holding my breath during the reading of this chapter. OMG. You are such a great writer and I anxiously await the next chapter. Thank you. Happy New Year.

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020over 1 year ago

This story is so good, and I can not wait to see the chapters coming soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well nothing better happen in the next chapter (kidding mostly) as you alluded to because previously you also hinted that chapter 7 and 8 would likely be combined. So we’re all rooting for Kaden and Luke to figure this out. Issues with school and Luke’s family should/could be possible to sort themselves out. Otherwise being at college would give them a better chance to grow as a couple (Preferably, the same one!).

I can empathize with a previous comment that a similar scenario happened in my youth and I have spent the last 40 years wondering what might have been. Times were different then especially in small town Midwestern areas.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 1 year ago

Cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m so happy to read more about these guys. I think about them often and so wanted to read more. Thank you for these excellently written new chapters. You do such a good job at descriptions and bringing your characters to life. Can’t wait to read the next chapter.

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020over 1 year ago

I just finished reading the story so far for the second time, and I must say you are a great story teller. I will wait patiently for the rest, but not too long

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 1 year ago

WoW!

Loved it, can I please be selfish and hope you are able to write again soon, hell I’ll fly from melbourne to clean out your stables if that helps ;)

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

I’d be hard pressed to pick a favorite part of this or even a single line that stands out because there are many. Your word choice enchants me but one blew me away: susurration. As a speech & language guy that choice thrilled me to no end. Thank you!

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheartover 1 year ago

Just great story telling, please continue!

Jock8833Jock8833about 1 year ago

Plz when is the next Chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m so so so so happy you are continuing the story of Kaden and Luke! I cannot wait for the next chapter!!!

JC4SC87JC4SC87about 1 year ago

I’m really bad about leaving comments. But I absolutely love this story. Chapter 5 was a major heartbreaker. But I’m glad you posted chapter six, before I could fully process what I’d read. And, of course, I forget to leave feedback until after I re-read your story multiple times. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Seriously. I’m hoping Luke’s dad will turn out to be a better person than his mom.

Pitbull86Pitbull86about 1 year ago

God I'm so happy. I randomly remembered this story today and I was so happy to see new chapters!

Glad you chose to publish 2 chapters at once so you didn't leave us with the heartbreak from ch.5 waiting for a new chapter.

-

Can't wait to see what happens next and see their happy ending. Hopefully not in another 3 years though :P

Zorse_DZorse_D11 months agoAuthor

I don't want y'all to wait years LOL...I'm just ADHD and suck with both writers' block and being super busy with other things in life. There's three big parts of the final story segment I've been struggling with - even though I know how it ends - and finally figured out the first one. I think the end will be this year, folks, as long as work and personal things don't get it in the way.

eros991133eros99113310 months ago

Thanks for the update @Zorse_D! Can't wait for the next chapter and hope things on your end aren't too stressful

Jerome_PlamondonJerome_Plamondon10 months ago

They should go to University of Texas at Austin, for a campus visit. A three-day weekend, free to live as lovers, in a wonderful setting.

We don’t want our cowboys going off to an Eastern school.

wvestalwvestal6 months ago

A wonderful read. It’s almost as if it were autobiographical to be able to write about the thoughts and struggles of the two boys. Please continue writing this series!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story and very well written. I don’t really think it needs anymore chapters. It’s totally self contained.

Exluke1Exluke14 months ago

Dear author, I hadn’t been commenting previously but am excited about the next 3ish chapters you are working on. I love this story and in time I hope to read others! I know life has a way of getting in the way. Any chance you could give me/us an update on where you are in the final chapters and when you anticipate them being posted? I promise no complaining, I just want to manage my expectations and maybe save the last page of this chapter to read as as refresher before reading your subsequent chapters. Thanks for sharing your talents and time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best stories I've read on Lit. The detail, the emotions, the heartbreak, the joy! I was hooked from the very beginning. Even though I would love for this story to continue I agree with others that have stated it is self contained. The reader can make up their own "ending". You are a wonderful writer and hope you continue. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope to see this story continue! It's so good

Bradman23Bradman23about 1 month ago

I am so invested in this story and these two characters you have marvelously created. I am ardently anticipating the next installment of your delicious story. Thank you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous