All Comments on 'Westrons Pt. 13'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Wonderful at a good pace

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great chapter

Love the build up. Great work once again. Look forward to this story every day I check for a new chapter.

LugejaLugejaalmost 5 years ago
Thank God......

.. that this is not the final chapter. Usually Your stories end with the 13th chapter. I do hope this one will last at least to 113 ;)

Thank You for really amazing story.

You have a real gift!

Really really looking forward to next chapter ...

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

The scene with Tudino really impressed me. I like the way you make each different relationship into, well, a different relationship. It would be so easy for you to make them all the same, but instead you've invested the effort to bring out the individual character of each person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

At that moment, Tudino's granny enters the cottage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great! I give you straight 5s

Love this series of stories. What an interesting world. Sexy too. Thank you!

Can't wait to read the next one.

frednewfredfrednewfredalmost 5 years ago

I love a good belly laugh in the morning and the last sentence delivered.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 5 years ago
So good

Love this story. Perfect....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awestruck

You have such an amazing gift with the written word. I feel as if I am INSIDE your stories as you write them. Truly amazing. NEVER stop sharing with us!!!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 5 years ago
Agree with Frednewfred & Others

Your last line when she says she wishes her grandmother could see her with a male lover balls deep in her . . . I choked on my dinner. It's hysterical!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Wish I could give more than a measly five stars it deserves at least ten.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaalmost 5 years ago
Wishes

"Look Nana... no hands!"

happyjack921happyjack921almost 5 years ago
Loved it

The whole series is five stars. Please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Academy?

I hope there are plans to somehow bring him back to the academy. I love it here, but to tie it all back together would be amazing as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep it up

This is a breath of fresh air for this genre. Keep it up😉👍

lastman416lastman416almost 5 years ago
Excellent chapter

I wanted to second what a commenter said earlier about how you give each romantic interest her own personality. I’ve noticed it before, but it’s much appreciated, and I think it adds a lot to the story. To all of your stories, honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A little longer please.

This chapter seems like it should have been a little longer, but I love all of your stories, so I’ll wait and let it build up.

“ I wish my grandmother could see me now” that was a classic line, at the perfect time.

K.S.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
Tudino! :(

Poor woman! All confidence on the battlefield and none in sex? Aww....glad he stuck to convincing her. That was touching in its own unique way. :)

tinfoilhattinfoilhatalmost 2 years ago

I love that last line.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretty sure I've given you 5 stars on every chapter so far; it's a wonderful series. Thanks for posting.

Bentleyboy24Bentleyboy245 months ago

Houghmagandy. Now there’s a good-old fashioned word of Scottish origin. You didn’t pick that up in general conversation, you must have Scottish blood in your family.

I’m working my way through all your submissions and they are all excellent, entertaining and very well written.

I hope they are as enjoyable to craft as they are to read.

Comentarista82Comentarista826 days ago

Wonderful way to highlight Esyle's wit, perceptiveness and unique beauty; she really is a slightly different Tallia. I mean...put Tallia and Esyle's heads together and it seems THEY could easily match Kanitz's ability to calculate! ;)

***

Talk about the LONG RIDE with Aneli...and Cook almost outlasted her outright! Ha!

***

Terrible yet lovely to read Cook support and encourage Tudino right until the very end--until all he did to her fully engaged her hemmer and she REALLY felt like a fully-realized Westron woman. Still almost tear-jerking to read about how she felt...but so incredibly beautiful to see her blossom right at the end!

***

I'm telling you...it's for sure that if somewhere were to try to off Cook or even seriously insult him...both Langoret AND Tudino would dismember the bastards in record time and feel ZERO compunction about it! It helps that he's finally learning Westron's ways and attitudes about sex, so he properly treats them all right and uniquely. Exceptionally well done!

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake6 days ago

It's years after you wrote this, but the way you were so gentle with Tudino was really sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Westrons Pt. 12 Previous Part
Westrons Series Info