All Comments on 'Westville High - The Water Park'

by edstevens94301

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Cal59Cal59over 1 year ago

Wrong category, no humour, no satire

sthsthsthsthabout 4 years ago
Loved it.

Just the kind of high fantasy I love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Remnds me of...

Does anyone remember the Little Annie Fannie cartoons from Penthouse Magazine back in the late '70s and Earl '80s? This is how I picture Miss Stevens...a bit of a ditz who ends up exposed in public, with her overly-endowed nudity exposed for all to enjoy. Are there any other fans of Miss Annie Fannie out there? If so, Let's hear from you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Missed the mark

You completely misunderstand Sarah Stevens, as created by Zaxxon. She's not an imbecile, although she is a slut. If you wanted to write a story of a dumb-as-rocks blonde who gets tricked into sex, then do it. But don't bastardize a character that someone else took great time and care to create and develop. On its own, the story is okay for what it is, but if I was Zaxxon I'd be pissed at you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brilliant 5 Stars!

I have to heartily disagree with the comments of the above. The story was satirical and whimsical enough to get an old fella's jollies going. I commend you young man, for everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Meh

That story was so ridiculously stupid it just killed the sexy mood. For a story about a big-titted blond babe taking it in the ass, that’s an exploit…

By the way, being able to trick somebody so blatantly brainless is not being a genius. Just to say…

NamelessOne616NamelessOne616about 10 years ago
Thanks

Even though it was a parody, I really enjoyed the Westville High series..thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Was this authorised?

I don't believe this was authorized. To be frank the quality was thoroughly sub-par if not bastardized. I always look forward to more Westville high stories, but not this way. All I think is that there is a steep fall from between say this story and a Zaxxon story or a Georgetasker. Did not mean to put anybody on notice, just my $0.02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

Was this authorised?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More, please. :)

affairtoremembeaffairtoremembeover 10 years ago
more sarah stevens stories please !!

great! keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked it.

I really liked the story but your version of Miss Stevens seemed to different from the normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally awesome

You should continue into a full series, exploiting the rest of the cast!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useredstevens94301@edstevens94301
I'm have idea and script for a visual novel, like those that appear on F95Zone. If you are a graphic artist and are looking for an author as a partner, please DM me. As an idea for my tastes, my favorite game/visual novels are "A Wife and Mother", "Milfy City", "Measuring my C...