Wet and Needy

Info
What would you do if you walked in on T. masturbating?
38 words
4.42
30.7k
15
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What WOULD you do if you walked in on me masturbating? Would you just watch? Would you want to touch? Want to play?

T. canā€™t help but imagine what you might do... and it makes her cum.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you, Sacred Being! There's something about your voice and your stories and flow of consciousness that gets straight to my body and makes my orgasm beautifully. This recording got me in that comespace, so nicely words fail me. You are seeing me through a difficult time right now, in a way that is total soul sunshine and heat, utterly lovely in every way. Thank you, Sacred Being.

jy55jy55almost 5 years ago
I would encourage you

I would encourage you to openly continue to pleasure yourself, gloriously FEELING the intense sensations of sexual lust. I would no doubt be greatly aroused and would want to at the very least watch and masturbate with you, perhaps touching each other, perhaps just watching each other and maybe some of your favorite porn, commenting on the hot action as we egg each other on to bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Agony and ecstacy

That was by far the most intense and agonizing 8 minutes I've ever experienced. The longer it went on the more desperate I got trying to give you what you wanted and satisfy myself at the same time.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous...

You hade me wet just with those words.

T.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I know *Exactly* what I'd do...

...I'd watch you play, until my own wetness was flowing, until I couldn't wait, until I needed to touch...and taste...

Share this

Similar Stories

The AudienceĀ Friends and lovers take turns watching.in Group Sex
Free to ExploreĀ Riley is celebrating her divorce, Michael is happy to help.in Erotic Couplings
Gelatinous EcstasyĀ Having fun after being turned to a slimegal.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Love, Parasitic - Pt. 01Ā Ellie's hit during a meteor storm, and gets a passenger...in NonHuman
An Attention-Grabbing Bust Pt. 01Ā College student Madi finds her modest figure filling in.in Fetish
More Stories