Wet Dream

Story Info
Sexy BDSMesque fantasy short story.
1.5k words
3.81
5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting, looking out the window yearning for you to come home to me. You had been gone for far too long. I missed your touch, the scent of your pheromones filling my nose allowing my body to become wet as it longs for you to enter me. The sound of your voice invigorating my mind, caressing my eardrums as the gravel in the undertone fills me with suspense. My mind begins to wander as I ponder your coming home.

I lie on the couch and begin to touch myself allowing my mind to delve deep into my psyche. You walk through the door, take off your gear and your gaze lifts from the floor to assess my whereabouts. Your eyes meet my foot draped over the couch as I stare at you startled that you had come home so early. "Y...you are home?!" I exclaim panicked that you had almost caught me masturbating.

My skirt was lifted just enough that you spotted my sopping wet underwear. I see the smile run across your lips as you cock your head to one side staring at my wet garment. When I realize what you are staring at, I quickly pull my skirt into an appropriate position and become flushed. "What are you so embarrassed for my dear?" you question as I avoid your gaze. "I....I am so sorry master, I did not realize you would be home so soon and I was lonely." I continue to avoid your gaze, but I can feel you staring at me with intensity.

"I have told you that you are not to touch yourself. I do not care how long I am gone, that is not for you. That is for me....... So, what shall be your punishment woman?" My lips becoming more and more wet as you reprimand me for my behavior. "I am so very sorry master, it will not happen again, truly!" My eyes meet yours and the intensity of it is breathtaking. I am trying so actively not to cum knowing that I could give myself over to you entirely in this moment. "I said.... How Shall I Punish You Woman." Your tone more intense than the last causing me to almost cum. "Woman, if you cum before I allow you, you will answer for it."

"Sir, please......I apologize for my disobedience. I should have listened but I just wanted you so badly that I couldn't contain myself. I have not done such a thing any other time you were gone, please forgive me." You take in the words that exit my lips, seemingly pondering what your action should be. You walk toward me my eyes following your every move as you kneel beside the couch. My eyes focus on your eyes as I attempt to gauge your reaction to my words. I am nervous, so nervous. A bit of cum exits my lips onto my underwear as I simultaneously feel your hand grasp my vagina.

"What did I say, you may only come when I say you can come. You are soaked you little slut. What shall I do with you?" I bite my lip and look at you with big pouty eyes. Your hand still holding tightly on my pussy as I try to hold back a moan. You use that leverage to pull my ass towards you, "I warned you slut, maybe for once you should have listened." My legs planted now on the floor but my head is resting on the couch. You pull out a tie and bind my hands making it impossible for me to move them apart. The silky fabric running across my lower back draping in between my legs.

I feel the fabric rub gently across my clit back and fourth as I wiggle around trying to keep quiet. Suddenly the gentle rubbing stops, I wish I could see what was happening. What will he do? The fabric smacks against my ass, hard. I squelch in pain and pleasure. "Master, I am sorry, please!!" Again, you smack it against my ass, "eek, master, please!", another lash followed my a few more. I try so hard to concentrate but the fifth whip does me in and I cum and it drips down my legs. "No, please I am sorry master. I am sorry please!" Another whip as you continue to be silent and then nothing. It is silent and I am wary. "Master? Master?" Still nothing.

Your throbbing penis enters my pussy with no preparation. I scream in pleasure as my entire body tingles in ecstasy. "Shut up slut!" you say while slamming hard into me pushing all of you in between my sopping wet lips. Each thrust harder that the last as I begin to shake in pleasure. "Master, please may I cum, please......please......please!" You remain silent and continue to ram into me harder, faster. I cannot contain it; I am about to burst again. You stop dead as you feel me constricting around you. You slide out, flip my face in front of you and slam yourself into my mouth. "Either make me cum or you will not be allowed to slut."

Your rock hard cock is slamming against the back of my throat and my eyes water as I try to contain myself. I am so close that any rubbing will cause me to burst again. I try to focus on pleasing you, the sooner I get you to cum the sooner I can let go again. I rub my tongue back and fourth along the shaft hand still behind my back. Your hand resting on the back of my head as you pull my mouth over your penis. Little moans escape your throat, does that mean I am doing well? "Come on woman, is that the best you've got?" you say continuing to pull me into you.

I begin to get annoyed as you demean my ability to please you. I adjust my knees into a further upright position and work to get a hand free from the binding as I tilt my head up and down along the shaft of your swollen cock. I will show you..... I manage to free my hand and grip onto your dick rubbing in opposite motion from my mouth. I create a friction and begin to feel your vein swell, your head beginning to fall back and your toes pushing into the carpet. Your ecstasy escapes your lips in a moderately loud moan. Your cock throbbing in my mouth as your warm semen fills my entire mouth.

As I feel you release I nearly do as well, you take a step back when the throbbing calms. You focus back down and me, pick me up and seat me on the couch again. "Good girl, that was much better. When you are a good girl you get rewarded so be a good girl and keep quiet." Those words and the sound of your voice nearly enough to set me loose. Your fingers enter me slowly at first building into a much more forceful and rhythmic motion.

I feel a bit more pressure as you enter another finger into me. "That is 3" you say as you continue to thrust your fingers into me. One, two and then I release, soaking your arm and hand but you do not let up. My pussy throbbing as you continue pumping into me a little slower. The throbbing stops and you force another finger into me. I cum again upon the entrance of the fourth finger. The pressure is exquisite, I soak your arm again. "Oh come now, be a good girl and calm down or we will never get it all in there."

I take a deep breath and try to relax, the pressure feels so good and I can feel you all over inside of me. Your arm slowly pushing back and fourth but you are becoming impatient with my inability to relax. "Relax or this is going in without preparation" you say in a tone that strikes me to cum again. "Fine have it your way woman" You pull out and push your entire hand into my pussy. I yelp, "master its too much, please it's too much!" You don't let up and finally *pop* as your hand pushes past the entrance. I scream in pain and pleasure and let my body take over as I continuously squirt over and over uncontrollably as you push your hand in and out.

You push all the way as far as you can go just passed your wrist. My pussy throbbing, cumming, cumming again and again and again. I scream, your unoccupied hand reaching up and grabbing my throat still thrusting into me with the other. "I said shut.....up." You thrust one last hard thrust and push all the way up to your mid forearm before I pass out from pleasure.

My eyes come open, still propped up by the window looking around for you. Was that all just a... dream? I sit up a puddle beneath me and consider that it may mot have been. "Master?"