Wet Dream

Story Info
A vey short story about a real dream-naked at the pool.
1.8k words
3.74
9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What follows is an absolutely true story about a dream, a wet dream.

I imagine most guys wet dreams are sexual in nature, that is to say, they involves sex. Mine involved humiliation, a precursor to a fetish I didn't yet know I had. So this dream was a real awakening for me(pun was not intended, but I'll roll with it).

For any of you who have read my story, Jimmy's Humiliation at the Pool, the setting will seem very familiar. The pool as described in that story was very real and I used to go there all the time as I was growing up.

To set the scene, you'd walk through a turnstile and then go directly into a changing room. From there you would walk out to an olympic sized pool that was always filled with people running, jumping, talking, fighting, really anything except swimming.

Beyond that was the diving pool that had a regular diving board over to the right, a three meter board over to the left and then a tower in the center that had a 5 and 10 meter platform.

When the 5 and 10 meter platforms were in use, the other boards could not be used.

The 10 meter platform was rarely open to the public, but when it was everyone stopped what they were doing to watch the divers.

This happened to some degree with the 5 meter platform as well, but not as much since people like me tended to just jump off of it instead of diving. It was still plenty high and just jumping off of a 5 meter platform felt daring.

Three people were allowed to jump together and that happened often. Once you hit the water, you had to get out as quickly as possible so that the next person or group of people could jump.

After High School graduation, it was a tradition for one afternoon to be set aside for said graduates to have the pool to themselves. Needless to say it was a pretty crazy scene!

I have two really strong memories from that day that no doubt influenced my dream.

The first memory. I was in the snack area with my friend Nick. He was eating a soft ice cream cone. Two girls, Amy and Tammy came up and started talking to us.

At one point Amy asked Nick if he thought the ice cream smelled funny. When Nick put his nose close to the cone, she pushed his hand up forcing the cone into his face. They then ran off, looking back at us and laughing.

Second memory. There was a tanning deck up a flight of stairs over the changing rooms.

I rarely found myself up there, but on this day I was up there for some reason and spotted a guy in a skimpy bathing suit lying on his back, seemingly asleep, with a huge erection.

I was transfixed. I couldn't really process it. I'm sure I was thinking how embarrassing it would have been to suddenly have an erection at the pool. What would I do?!

The spell was broken by the nearby laughter of a group of girls who were looking at me.

Was it nervous, commiserative laughter? Were they laughing because I was standing there staring just a little too long? Irrationally, I was afraid that they had somehow read my mind and were thinking how funny it would be if I was suddenly sporting an erection with no way to conceal it.

I immediately left the area, which caused them to laugh even louder. I walked right past Amy and Tammy who turned back to look at me and giggled. No doubt seeing me reminded them of the stunt they had pulled on Nick, but it still made me feel exposed somehow.

So, that's it.

It was not long after that that I had my wet dream.

Again, if these events didn't really happen, the dream sure did. And it went something like this...

[Cue the music as the screen goes out of focus until suddenly, there I am back at the pool, not too long after Amy and Tammy played their little trick on Nick.]

I am walking towards the diving pool when I hear my name. I turn and see Tammy and Amy bobbing in the water.

"Where's Nick?" One of them asks.

"I think he went home," I respond. "You guys embarrassed him pretty good."

They both laugh.

I start to walk away but then turn back and ask them if they'd like to jump off of the 5 meter.

"You kind of owe me," I say, "since you ran Nick off."

They laugh again and agree to come with me.

As usual, there is a line, but it isn't too bad. We are about 15th in line just to get to the stairs.

It is slow going since the line only moves every time someone jumps. The exception is when a group of three, like us, jumps together.

We have gotten to the stairs and I am leaning against the rail as we wait. A group must have just jumped, because there is a bit more ground to make up than usual.

Amy takes two steps up, followed by me and then Tammy.

Without realizing it, I have snagged my suit on the rail as I pull away.

I certainly don't notice and neither does anyone else as it is just one thread that is being pulled. As we go up a few more stairs, the thread is now rubbing against Tammy and the girl behind her. They both start pulling at the thread, trying to figure out where it is coming from.

They see it snagged on the rail behind them and then follow it up and see that it is coming from my suit.

Tammy taps me on the shoulder and is about to inform me of this when the other girl swats her on the shoulder, sending her a signal to keep her mouth shut!

When I turn back to her, she simply says "never mind."

The two girls giggle.

They then turn back and inform the people behind them what is going on so as to ensure that no one unsnaps the thread. As we proceed up and new people make it to the stairs they are informed about the thread and then my increasingly exposed skin is pointed out to them.

Every few steps the thread goes back and forth across the top of my butt a few times exposing more and more skin.

Now everyone behind me in line is watching, fascinated by the process.

Tammy calls out to Amy to come down two steps as she needs to tell her something. What she wants to tell her of course, is what is happening with my bathing suit.

Amy starts to come around behind me and both Tammy and her new friend scream out "no" as coming that way would have tangled her in the thread and possibly given away the game.

So Amy steps down in front of me and some furious whispering takes place peppered with moments of laughter.

I am so used to this when two or more girls get together that I don't give it a second thought.

By now, my butt crack is just coming into view, causing even more tittering behind me.

Amy at this point decides to help things along and starts pulling on the thread more aggressively in hopes of speeding up the process.

She is rewarded as the upper half of my butt cheeks are now exposed.

The only flaw with this plan is that now she has created so much slack that the thread will no longer pull naturally. This is fine for the short term, but the girls had already discussed how cool it would be if the thread continues to unspool as I make my way five meters down to the water.

A solution presents itself in the form of a chain and clasp that is used to close off the set of stairs that leads up to the 10 meter platform.. The thread is quickly looped around the clasp and 'voila', nature takes over again.

At this moment, a girl about half way down the stairs turns to go back down instead of up. This happens a lot as people lose their nerve. She, however, has not lost her nerve. She has spotted a few friends down below and wants to let them know what is going on. She has also made the calculation that this might be more fun to watch from ground level. As she goes down, a few other people decide that she has the right idea and a mini exodus off of the steps to the 5 meter takes place.

As they begin telling people what is going on, everyone starts staring up at the line of us on the stairs. I of course, don't have a clue what is happening, but people behind me are waving to their friends below and pointing at me.

As we walk to the lip of the platform, the thread has conveniently hit the half way point on my suit. Had I jumped, no doubt the thread would have snapped. But no, the girls convince me to dive and diving is exactly what the thread requires to start rapidly zipping from side to side as I plummet 5 meters to the waiting water below.

As I hit the water, I know something is wrong, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Once I break to the surface, Amy and Tammy who are already at the ladder are laughing and saying "hurry up, we have to get out!" Amy climbs out quickly, turning back to offer me a hand, which of course is not necessary but I take it anyway. She gets me in a vice like grip and starts to pull me up.

It is at that moment that I finally realize what has happened. I look down and see that all I am wearing is an elastic waistband and two little pieces of cloth hanging down on either side of my hips that used to have a bathing suit attached to them!

My instinct is to plop back down into the water but Amy is pulling me forward and Tammy, sensing my hesitation has placed a hand firmly on my butt cheek helping to propel me out of the pool.

Once out, I cover my crotch in a panic as I see a large crowd laughing and pointing at me. I start to scurry away towards the men's changing room. The life guard blows her whistle and through her laughter, calls out "no running."

Everywhere I look, people are laughing and pointing.

And that's when I woke up all sticky...