Wet Dream

Story Info
A man has a hot wet dream.
1.2k words
4.04
6.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ulfast
Ulfast
7 Followers

I am naked, lying on a massage table, very comfortable. Two women's hands, extremely sensual, with long fingers and flawless nails, natural and covered with red nail polish, start to touch my skin, a light caress, like a breeze.

At every touch, my skin becomes goosebumps, and in the place where the contact takes place, I feel an electric current that pierces my skin like a sting and at the same time spreads over the skin surface like a wave of heat combined with the touch of an ice cube.

The nails lightly scratch the skin leaving behind rivers of sensations that run wildly through my body. The moment the touches meet my penis, which was lying semi-flabby until then, an explosion of vibrations is born in it and it starts to grow in size.

The nails pass over the skin of the penis and leave room for the gentle touch of the fingers, and this combination drives me crazy. One hand grabs the already erect penis and gently reveals his head, and the other begins to touch his extremely sensitive skin.

With each touch, the pleasure increases in intensity, the erection increases. I feel the blood pulsing through the penis veins, and my whole body begins to tremble slightly spasmodically, in the rhythm of her touches.

Suddenly her hands are oily, full of a substance that makes them slide more easily and I feel the oil on my penis. That oil smells and feels nice and the rubbing movement that started with the appearance of the oil is even more pleasant.

One hand moves gently up and down on the penis, while the other gently massages his head and lips. The erection is maximum and it is as if it has never been so strong. I feel every pulsation of the blood through my penis, slightly painful but pleasant at the same time.

I can't see who the woman with the two masterful hands is, but she climbs over me so that I can see her legs covered by a pair of black stockings with tape. I also see her ass, which takes my breath away: the most beautiful ass I've ever seen, perfectly proportioned, with round, big and voluptuous buttocks.

I want to touch it, put my hands on those wonderful buttocks, feel the white skin that seems smooth like silk, but I can't, my hands seem to be out of my control. I give up the idea of touching her and follow the scene further.

With one hand, she grasped the penis tightly and let herself down slightly on top of it, stopping when the head of the penis touched her labia. She begins to rub it lightly on pussy lips, making room between them.

This makes me crazy with pleasure and I try to push my penis up, to go faster between the labia, to feel her inside, but to no avail because she withdraws slightly and then returns with her labia on the head of the penis. She is already wet, I can feel the wetness on the head of my penis, which is now becoming even hungrier and eager to penetrate her.

I can only partially see all of this because the buttocks I would bite out of with desire cover my vision, leaving only a small space through which I can see my throbbing penis, clutched in her hand.

The game ends when she starts to let herself in the penis, and the moment I penetrate her makes me howl with pleasure. Every millimeter of my penis is covered by the warm and wet embrace of her vagina. It's like a release: finally home, in heaven! I feel the tender kiss of the vagina, the tightness and the pressure it exerts on my penis.

I hardly try to concentrate because the sensations are much too strong. I have never experienced anything like this before! The waves of pleasure suddenly pour through my body like a torrent and I wonder how I haven't already ejaculated from the almost extreme intensity.

The woman begins to move slowly, very slowly, holding my penis captive inside as if in a perfect embrace. The contact between her vagina and my penis seems not to exist, as both are one and the same thing, perfect together. In their movement, the buttocks hit my abdomen, at which point the penis is at its deepest point inside.

I would like to stay a little longer there, in her depths, to feel her cervix, to stop time with me being there. The woman seems to read my thoughts and stops the vertical movement at the moment of maximum penetration. She stays like that for a few seconds, enough to feel the muscles of her vagina contracting, first slightly, then more and more strongly, and the head of my penis seems to start to give way.

In fact, the whole penis begins to feel the stronger and stronger tightness of the vagina, as if a whole machinery of pleasant torture was set in motion inside it with the sole idea of making my penis explode. To make everything even more painfully pleasant, from the position of total penetration the woman starts a horizontal movement, front and back, which almost breaks my penis.

The pleasure increases in intensity, reaching its peak, the penis starts to pulsate even more strongly, and my body is out of any control. My mind begins to empty of feelings, of thoughts, of everything. After a few movements, my penis begins to give way to the explosion that is to come.

My testicles ache from excitement, and my penis is on fire, it burns me with pleasure every movement. The spasms start gently from the penis, increase in intensity as the woman moves and spread throughout the body, accentuating the tremors up until then.

The torrent from earlier turns into a tornado when the first jet of sperm spurts from the spasmodic penis and fills the woman's vagina, which does not stop and does not seem to have any intention of stopping. The sensations in my body are hard to feel and they are even harder to explain because the mind is already empty.

Everything is just an unspeakably intense, extreme pleasure. The woman stops suddenly, seized by spasms, squeezing the penis even more strongly in the vagina, a chaotic tightness now, due to her orgasm. The buttocks trembled in front of me covering my visual horizon. I see nothing but the gorgeous ass and feel nothing but pure pleasure, multiplied endlessly.

The wave of pleasure subsides slowly, but suddenly the woman resumes her horizontal movement, gradually intensifying it. The penis, trapped inside, still pulsates under the effect of ejaculation. The walls of the vagina, now full of warm sperm that I can feel slowly leaking out, begin to tighten again on the penis.

And everything starts to repeat itself: the pleasure machine tortures the inside of the vagina, the spasms, the explosion, the ejaculation, the simultaneous orgasm. Twice, three times, many times. Pleasure taken to the peak!

I woke up from my sleep with an enormous and painful erection, with the head of the penis wet, covered with pre-cum.

Ulfast
Ulfast
7 Followers