Wet Filipina Pussy and Bonus Anal Pt. 03

Story Info
Saturday continues, Jasmine waxes her pussy and tries anal.
2.3k words
4.63
11.1k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First light, and the crack in the curtains showed a gloomy and cloudy day.

As I woke up, Jasmine was asleep with her head on my chest, her long hair spread out over me. She was still sleeping, so I got up, cleaned my teeth, then the door opened, and Jasmine came in to the bathroom, wearing one of my work shirts.

She looked better in it than I did! I could see her big boobs gently moving up and down, but I did wonder how she would be today, Last night was so unexpected for me, and for sure it was unplanned by her.

I didn't have to wait long.

"Morning Mahal"

She said sleepily as she stood behind me hugging me and resting her head on my shoulders. I was naked, and obviously started to 'rise to the occasion'.

She playfully slapped it, very gently, and laughed.

"Boss, I'm hungry,"

She squatted, taking me in her mouth, and started licking my balls, then began sucking me. She reached behind me and squeezed my buttocks, moving a finger nearer to my ass. I really did wonder what on earth she was doing, this seemed very forward, but I loved it!

She sucked, taking me deeper and even down her throat, and suddenly, she licked her finger, and put it inside me and moving it around, causing me to climax a few minutes later without any further warning. My cum poured into her mouth, as she continued to gently lick me till I had finally stopped,

She looked at me, took her shirt off, and she went into the shower. I joined her of course, and I spend a long time stroking her nipples, and gently probing between her legs, bringing her to a gentle climax. We kissed as the water cascaded over us.

We dried off, I went to the seating area and checked emails on my laptop, while she opened some of her shopping bags and found an outfit to wear for the day, and we descended into the lobby for breakfast chatting as if we were old friends.

After a leisurely Saturday morning breakfast, she went to the concierge, the storm had brought down some power lines, and this meant that traffic signals were out. She wandered back, sat alone in the lobby and called her family. I left her to have some space, and I wandered past, giving her the spare key, so she could come up whenever she liked. No pressure from me.

Not long after, she came to the room and explained that she couldn't get back till later, and would it be OK if she stayed here with me. She seemed upset as she wasn't with her kids, so I took her to the Mall opposite, and we window shopped for a while and we went into a couple of stores, and I bought some clothes for myself, and a couple of items for her. We passed a well know lingerie retailer and she looked in the window, Even though we had been intimate, she didn't want me to go in there with her, So I gave her some money, and said to her.

Jasmine, buy whatever you want, it's my pleasure, and I will wait for you in Bo Coffee at the end of the Mall. I gave her 7,000 Peso, around £100 at the time, which she reluctantly took, and on counting it returned half to me immediately, I said,

"Jasmine, take it and spend what you like. If it's too much, give me back the change."

Things are very cheap there, and after less than 30 minutes, she returned with one large bag, and one small one from the huge pharmacy, she needed make up and personal items. She put the change and receipt back into my pocket in my cargo shorts.

We had a snack, the weather was still grim, so we headed back to the hotel, where I hit the gym for an hour and she went, at my suggestion to the hair salon, to get her nails and hair done. To be honest there isn't a lot anyone can do in Makati in the rain.

I hit the gym hard, although I had low energy after spending nearly a whole day with Jasmine trawling the mall, and nocturnal lovemaking. When I got back to the room, Jasmine was nowhere to be seen, her bags were there, but I didn't peek. I did notice a few new items in the bathroom though. I showered, dressed in a short sleeve shirt, and jeans, and started to read my book, Shortly after I fell asleep.

"Old man! Wake up"

I opened my eyes and there was Jasmine, with freshly styled hair, and very neat painted nails.

I checked my watch, it was nearly 18.00 - so I suggested we go to the bar and have a drink while we decided with restaurant to go too.

After 40 minutes, she was ready, and arm in arm we took the lift downstairs. I hoped she would be wearing some of the new items under her white denim skirt, and navy striped t shirt. Most heads in the bar turned around, but they weren't looking at me of course.

We chose to go to the Mall, there is a burger and ribs place, and as the rain had eased substantially so we could walk there.

There was a live band there, and Jasmine wanted to dance between courses, and as we were dancing, I realised what an exotic beauty she was, she had an aura about her which I had not previously been aware of, she moved erotically with the music, if it hadn't have been for the typhoon, I would never have noticed this side of her. Her white skirt was short, but classy and she was turning me on. The band played some slow tunes now, and we danced slowly together.

Over coffee we chatted more about her family, the fathers of her two kids, and it appears that often fathers there don't hang around beyond the first few weeks of pregnancy. She showed me pictures, and a new friend suddenly became an old friend as we chatted into the late evening. The band finished, we had some green tea, then slowly walked back to the hotel past the cat calling trans girls harmlessly sitting outside the 24 hour coffee shop in the square. Jasmine said something to them inTagalog.they laughed and waved as we passed them

I unlocked the door, we went into the cool dark room, and Jasmine, as women do, vanished into the bathroom. I opened the curtains, and looked down upon this vibrant storm stricken city and in the distance I could see planes taking off and landing. Down below, people were scurrying along, cabs were touting for business, and the lights over Makati were dwindling.

Reflected the window, I saw Jasmine emerge from the bathroom, and I could smell her perfume as she walked over to where I was standing, resting her head on my shoulders as she put her left arm around me.

She was wearing a lacy, all in one outfit, perfume and a smile.

The burgundy lacy body hugging outfit suited her colouring perfectly and framed her voluptuous body, with her sensual thighs, her beautiful boobs, with hard nipples jutting through the lace and between those boobs and those thighs was her narrow waist, and my portal to paradise.

"Jasmine, you look so beautiful this is a wonderful surprise"

"No just ordinary and I'm, fat"

Anyone not stick tin with a flat chest is considered fat there I guess!

I extricated myself from her embrace, and went to the bathroom to freshen up and clean my teeth.

I returned shortly after and the curtains were now closed, the rain had started again pounding the windows, and Jasmine was sitting up on the bed flipping channels on the TV.

We sat and talked, I took my robe off as it was a little heavy, and sat there next to her, just wearing a pair of cotton gym shorts. She finished surfing the TV channels, muted the sounds, turned to me and kissed me, lovingly, deeply and with real feelings. I reciprocated and pulled her closer to me.

She started to breath heavier, as I kissed her neck and moved my hand down between her legs.

Where she stopped my hand.

I was confused, but not for long, as she undid the poppers, lifted it over her head, and I could see that at some point during the day, maybe at the beauty salon, she had removed all her pubic hair, and in the middle glistening in the lights of the side lamps was her clitoris, engorged and ready for me to bring pleasure too.

"You like Mahal? I did it for you, but I love the feeling also, so kiss my pussy make me cum and cum, I love you Mahal..."

I'm a man of the world, and ex military, and I consider that an honour and a call to action.

She sat back, on the bed, head against the padded headboard, knees raised, and legs wide apart. A beautiful and sexy women, who each hour surprises me more and more.

I started at her toes, kissed her legs, trailing my tongue up her thighs, then kissed all around her pussy. I kissed her waxed mons venus, then below her pussy, between her ass and pussy, all was completely bare. I looked up, she was gazing into my eyes, and as I plunged my tongue inside her, and engulfed her pussy with my lips, she closed her eyes, grabbed my head, pulling me closer, and forcing my hungry tongue deeper.

She was gasping, grabbing her breasts and muttering something in Tagalog, and before too long.

"Mahal, don't stop, I'm cumming"

And she did.

It lasted nearly half a minute, and then she pulled my head away, and bent forward to kiss me and lick her juices off my face, before grabbing my now naked cock, and pulling it inside her.

"Jasmine, I haven't used a condom"

She ignored me, clearly she didn't care being lost in the moment, or had some other form of preventative measures in mind, or relied on timing.

Feeling her hot, wet pussy properly for the first time, brought out the animal instinct in me and I threw her legs on to my shoulders and thudded into her time and time again, but I didn't want to cum in her, as I think that would be something we could both regret, so I withdrew at the point of no return, and I covered her tummy, breasts, face and neck with a raging torrent of unstoppable cum.

She looked up at me and smiled.

After a while, we got up, showered together, and went back to bed.

We chatted for a while, and we both dozed off.

I'm not sure how much later it was, but my dear and latest best friend 'Thunder', barked again, and the lightening flashed through the gap in the curtains waking us both up. She clung to me.

"Mahal, so scary out there."

"Yes, we are in the best place."

I don't know why, but I woke up horny, but when you are with someone young and exciting, it's natural I guess. As we she clung to me awaiting the next peal of thunder, she draped one soft smooth leg over my rough hairy muscly one, and she discovered my cock was rising above half-mast!

I wanted that waxed pussy again!!!

"Mahal!!! What's that"?

As she grabbed my cock!!

I didn't reply, as it appeared obvious to me, but she leapt put of bed, used the bathroom, then came out looking a bit naughty and immediately leapt on the bed, face down, rested her head on her hands, and planted her knees wide, so hard as a rock, I knelt behind her. She had something in her hand, and she reached behind me and liberally coated the shaft of my cock with lube, which she must have found in my open wash bag.

She held my cock, looked over her shoulder at me and guided my cock into her ass.

"No babies Mahal- and my pussy is a little sore from the waxing, and your big bad cock and naughty tongue."

"Jasmine are you sure?"

The answer was not given audibly, as she manoeuvred me at the edge and backed up. She never broke eye contact, even as she grimaced as the head went in. At that point I realised she was well lubed, which was why she went to the bathroom I guess, and I slipped in another couple of inches, She lowered her head, her long hair spread out, and she moaned with pleasure. I knew it must have been hurting her, so I didn't move.

"OK, go slowly please"

I slowly slid deep inside her most private place, until by balls nestled against her ass. Her hand slid under her, and she was slowly stroking her pussy as I moved gradually in and out.

"A little faster please Mahal"

I obliged.

"Mahal fuck me, fuck my ass, it's all yours, I am all yours, it hurts, but it feels so naughty, I hate you. I love you. MAHAL faster, please fuck my ass, it's a virgin, Mahal cum inside me, cum in my ass"

At that point, it was so tight, and the sounds and sights overcame me and I had a tumultuous orgasm deep inside her asshole. I could tell she also climaxed at the same moment as I sprayed her insides with hot cum.

Her knees gave way, I flopped on top, slowly shrinking, and as my cock left the warm embrace of her ass, a white bubble of spunk cheekily emerged, sitting on her gaping hole, before it fell on to the sheets.

"Mahal. I think I really love you - you are such a nice man"

I kissed her, and again I could not believe how this potentially boring weekend turned out so well, and we still had one day more!

Part 4 to follow.