Wet for a full day

Story Info
Astrid is punished and humiliated for not dressing a skirt.
870 words
14.4k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The instructions were very clear. Astrid should meet me at 7:00 for our weekend road trip and dress a skirt with no underwear. I could not care less about what she would dress waist up. But she needed a skirt. Normally, I would be picky on her choice of bra. I loved to force her to go braless since she felt completely humiliated by her big jubblies hanging and swinging. But not today.

Actually, I had felt that she was eager to disobey. After a few months together, I knew her better than she thought. She usually was very submissive, order-abiding. But here and there she tried to test me, what would always result in the worst punishments to her.

Well, guess what? She showed up in tight jeans. I decided not to say a word. She got in the car and I offered her a cold beer. It was summer, which in a tropical weather means humidity and high temperature. She appreciated the beer, but felt a little confused. Even though I am always respectful, this was a little too nice. So I offered her a second beer.

Eighty kilometers later, Dana needed to pee. She asked me to stop at a gas station, but I missed it -- on purpose. Then a second, and a third. She got desperate. Finally, she asked:

"Can you stop here, by the road? I can't hold anymore..."

"Hum, it is probably all the beer you had... Now, I will stop. A little bitch like you does not deserve to use the gas station facilities. You should know better than that," I replied.

"Yes, I am sorry, but please stop..."

I finally stopped the car. She asked if I had any toilet paper. I said it would not be necessary, and she looked at me with a mesmerized face.

"You know, you should have a skirt on, not these tight jeans..." I finally said.

"Sorry, sir, I thought you would enjoy checking my figures..." she replied in a sweet and sexy way.

"I can check your figures any time I want, bitch. I don't need you to dress tight jeans for that. What I actually demand is full obedience!"

"I am so sorry! Can I go and pee now?" she asked while seeming more desperate.

"You can, but now you have a problem. If you had obeyed me, all you had to do was to lift your skirt and pee... Now, this is impossible. So you will get out of the car and piss in your "tight paints," I ordered.

"No, sir, please..."

"If you say anything before obeying, I will leave you here in the middle of nowhere. Your call," I firmly said.

She knew better. She left the car. I told her to go in front of it, look at me and piss in her pants. Her bladder was full, and I could see her jeans changing colors... And, seconds later, there was a decent dripping over her high heels. She was crying, but I did not care.

"Get a towel for your to sit on. I do not want my car smelling dog piss later," I ordered.

We still had 70 kilometers to go. Astrid's eyes were full of tears, and she was holding herself not to burst into a cry.

"Control yourself. Now!" I screamed. "By the way, did you at least dressed no underwear as I ordered?"

She just shook her head in a negative way.

"Well, so this will be a double lesson to you. Your panties are now soaked in piss, and I will not allow you to change. That means your skin will get sore, and you will probably develop some rash. I hope you will learn your lesson," I explained peacefully.

"I did learn my lesson, sir. I am sorry. Please, allow me to change," she begged.

"What? No way. We are going to keep our program as planned. We will visit the national park, take our hike. Then have lunch and go to our hotel," I said.

She looked frustrated.

"By the way, you will not use the bathroom until tomorrow. Am I clear?"

"What? But I will have to pee again... or worse..." she replied with begging eyes.

"Well, you will just piss in your pants again. And I am pretty sure you can hold your other necessities."

We had a fantastic day in the national park. Then we had a delicious late lunch and headed to the hotel. During this time, she wet her pants another two times. At the hotel, I was desperate to simply fuck her as rough as I could, but I held myself. I ordered her to give me a blow job for almost an hour, and, after I came in her mouth, I decided to go to bed early. I could enjoy Astrid´s pussy and asshole in the next day.

I slept well alone on the king size bed. Astrid had to sleep on the floor, since she was wet and a little smelly (I told her to use all the perfume necessary). She was only allowed to take off her pants and panties in the next day.

You can imagine the redness on her skin.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
EgoOwnerEgoOwnerover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Tess! Thank you for your comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, please rethink writing another story. She wet her pants and he didn't want her to smell up the car? Really? Her pants are wet and he thinks there will be no smell if she just sits on towel? What about other people seeing her in the park or while eating or when she walks into the hotel? She pisses her pants twice more and then she has to keep her pants on while she sleeps on the floor? What a jerk that he let her get a rash and not get cleaned up. She still smelled even with all of the perfume he let her use. What is he going to do with her the next day? Will he beat her or will he take care of her. She was taught a lesson and now needs to have some aftercare or her rash could lead to other unhealthy problems. A 2 at most. Maybe rewriting it may help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another abusive arsehole wannabe Dom. Utter piece of shit, if I’d been her I’d have got out of the car and walked away and dumped the bastard.

The story is is desperately lacking in SAFE, SANE and CONSENSUAL. Best of luck with your writing but if you think this is BDSM you’ve missed the point.

Tess (uk)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tap... Tap... Tap... Submissive is tied to a chair, edged, and used.in BDSM
Daddy's New Little Girl Justin and Sophie discover they have similar kinks.in BDSM
Double Dare Ch. 01: Introductions Twins Bet a Billionaire Their Bodies.in Incest/Taboo
A Captive for Sir Taken captive, trained to please for her Sir or another?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Adjusting Bea's Beahavior Pt. 01 Bea needs a "Bea"havior adjustment.in BDSM
More Stories