All Comments on 'Wet Hot Eroshire Summer Pt. 01'

by RedLegoDragon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

So good! Do you have patreon so I can support your work!

nerdman009nerdman00921 days ago

So this was one of your best works yet. The breeding sex, the build up, the fucking. It was pretty great. The only constructive criticism is that you kinda repeat their convo while their fucking. I get it's mainly cheating sex but constantly here he's better and bigger then her BF got old other then that? Greatness.

Personally didn't like they were talking about her getting knocked up and getting rid of the kid kinda kills the breeding sex a bit.

While this isn't better then A Weekend Adventure it's still a great piece of erotic storytelling. Can't wait to see the next chapter. If you write breeding sex I'm def gonna read it!

RedpillwriterRedpillwriter17 days ago

Please continue part 2 with the MC will have ffm threesome while their oblivious boyfriends were waiting outside... I have this idea that the threesome was the boyfriends' deep wish but actually the MC will have it instead..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedLegoDragon@RedLegoDragon
208 Followers
UPDATE (26/03/2024): WHES published! 2024 Roadmap: Q2: A Fertile Competition - Alexa Matthews-Kent is looking for a father for her second child, and there's only one way to find one: an all-night competition between the most fertile Eroshire can offer! Q3: Sex Education - Erit...