Wet Hot Eroshire Summer Pt. 01

Story Info
She seduces her boyfriend's best mate.
58.7k words
4.05
7.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Or Mackenzie Gets a Weekend Workout)

[Author's Notes: Before you begin this chunky work of erotic fiction let me give you the kinks so you can make a decision on whether to read it or not. This is a cheating girlfriend story, where there are no repercussions for her actions. The boyfriend will remain oblivious to her cheating. There's a heavy focus on impregnation, which might be your kink, and an absolute baker's store worth of creampies. This story does have some fantasy elements - there's a side-plot about sex magic - but with the main focus literally on the erotic coupling I felt it more suitable to be published under that.

Next, there is a LOT of sex in this story, and all of it is deliberately exaggerated with little regard to biology. If a guy cuming pints and staying hard makes you roll your eyes I'd suggest reading something that respects the refractory period. There's plenty of well-written stories on Lit; this is not one of them.

Lastly, if this story seems familiar to you then you have great taste: the following tale of sordidness was inspired by the incredible 'A Weekend Adventure' by LoganFC23. I was impatient for part three, so I ended up writing this: the first part of a trilogy, which will see three different women become addicted to one guy's big dick (I think I mention the size a few times in this story). Now go and read LoganFC23's story, like and subscribe to them, and come back and tell me how my own writing's shit in comparison.]

"No luck?"

Mackenzie Frost sighed at her boyfriend's question, as she pocketed the fidget spinner which had refused to do anything except sit contently upon her palm, even with the shaking of the car as Ethan Ford steered it down the country path. She settled in the passenger seat and watched the trees pass. "No," she said.

"You'll get it. I know you will," Ethan said. He took his hand off the gear stick for a moment to give his girlfriend's shoulder a reassuring squeeze, to which she replied by gently holding his hand. "But babe... aren't you being a little hard on yourself? I mean... how many can tap the mojo without... erm..."

"External stimuli?" Mac said, giving him a smirk. She knew Ethan found it uncomfortable to talk about what she was studying at Princeton Academy of Arts and Sciences; the same university Ethan went to, as well as the two friends of theirs currently locking lips on the back seats: Charlie Campbell and Rachel Day.

Hearing her comment, Charlie reluctantly pulled away from his girlfriend, causing Rachel to sigh as her lips were Charlie-free for the first time since the car entered the forest, to say: "aren't there exceedingly few who can?"

"Yeah... like... one in thirty, or something," Mac said. She had heard her tutors tell her the numbers, but she wasn't going to let something like statistics get in the way of her dreams. Making a dismissive gesture at her friend Rachel's chubby ginger boyfriend, seated right behind her, Mac added: "You don't know until you try, right?"

"That's the spirit!" Rachel said, giving her friend an encouraging smile, before returning those lips to her boyfriend's; her large afro of dark brown hair bouncing with both the kissing and the car, as it traversed a muddy trail through the forest.

The four of them were traversing through Muphen Forest, nestled deep in the UK county of Eroshire; a large expanse of trees that stretched from the southern suburbs of the coastal city of Coytoss, to the large town of Cunny Ling Oss, on the Essex border many miles to the south. Known more commonly as simply the 'Eroshire Forest' to locals, it is famous amongst Eroshites and tourists alike for its picturesque qualities and diverse wildlife; being a nature preserve fiercely protected by the Eroshire county council. Every year thousands flock to its woodland borders, both tourists and locals alike, and those visiting the forest are known across the UK as 'Muph Divers.'

These four Muph Divers were currently driving their way to one of the many large holiday homes nestled inside the forest, owned by various landlords and tour companies to rent out to any seeking a getaway within the Muphen Forest.

Ethan's pristine blue Land Rover progressed down the beaten dirt track, causing its occupants to bounce erratically against plush leather seating.

Mac held the handle above her passenger window to prevent her from being bounced around inside the car too hard. "How much further is it to the cabin?"

"About another fifteen minutes," Ethan said; his eyes never leaving the road as he steered his dad's car (borrowed for the weekend) down the dirty, uneven track towards the location they had all picked out for their weekend getaway; the perfect start to the summer break. For many of them it was a pause between academic years, while for others it was a transition between one school and another.

For Mackenzie (or 'Mac', as her friends called her) it was a welcome break after a hectic first year at Princeton Academy of Arts and Sciences; which Ethan shared, as they were both in the same year. Their friends, however, had different stories: Charlie Campbell and Rachel Day were in the year above, and were looking forward to enjoying their last summer break before graduation. A sweet pair, who had been dating since starting their studies at Princeton, the pair were cuddling in the back seat, apparently nonplussed about Ethan's questionable driving.

The remaining three of the friendship group would be waiting for them at the cabin: Gao Junji and Cheng Zhu were the third couple of the group, who had just finished sixth form and were looking forward to some time to relax before starting their first year at Princeton.

The last man was the oddball of the group: Bryce Hunter, who had just finished his first year of uni. But not at the expensive private place of further learning - Princeton - like Mac, Ethan, Charlie and Rachel, but the less academically celebrated University of Eroshire (69th best university in the EU, apparently). A childhood best friend of Ethan, Bryce also knew Charlie and Junji from way back when; the four boys growing up together over a decade. Not one for monogamous relationships, Bryce was apparently taking a friend of his to the cabin, so as not to be the odd singleton amongst three couples.

Mac had been looking forward to a weekend stay at this cabin for the last few weeks; the final exams this year had royally kicked her ass, and she was still recovering from the practical exam! A part of her worried that she had flunked it - the expression on her examiner's face when she'd failed that last part! - but Mac knew that was something for Future Mac; Present Day Mac had a whole two and a half days at a cosy cabin in the heart of the Eroshire Forest ahead of her.

(If only she knew what was to happen in the next two and a half days...)

"Are we there yet?!?" Rachel says, a wide smile blossoming between full lips. Mac was envious of both those lips and Rachel's smooth dark brown skin; unblemished by freckle or mole. Rachel's thick brown hair was styled in a voluminous afro that struggled against the low ceiling of the car. Large golden earrings dangled from dainty lobes, and swayed vigorously as Ethan's driving took each bump at speed.

Rachel's partner, Charlie, was a chubby young man with thick, curly ginger hair, and skin that was covered in freckles; more so than Mac, when she wasn't covering herself with foundation. A smile grew on his face that was almost the perfect mirror to his girlfriend's, and not for the first time a slight flicker of jealousy could be felt within Mac.

It wasn't that she and Ethan were having trouble - they were good, VERY good, even - it was a nagging suspicion that she was lacking some excitement in her life. That she was comfortable in a relationship with Ethan, and while she very much loved him there was a feeling that she lacked some passion.

Some eroticism.

The way Charlie and Rachel were all over each other? Oh those two definitely FUCKED.

Rachel had confided in Mac, the day they had met at Freshers Fair, and the older woman had taken Mac out for a drink at the campus bar later that evening, that Rachel had been quite a slut in her early days at Princeton, fucking many a man around campus. While Mac didn't have quite the list that Rachel professed, she was no prude either, and the two women had bonded over hot pasts, drawing the attention of Zhu, and before any of them knew it they were fast friends.

Soon after that fateful day Mac met Charlie and Junji, and was introduced to the love of her life: Ethan.

Then Ethan introduced Mac to his closest friend, and the problem began.

Mac was not looking forward to spending a weekend with Bryce. Hopefully the man would be occupied with whatever lady friend he had brought with him to make up numbers. Bryce had a horrible habit of finding Mac interesting; made worse by the fact she also enjoyed talking to him. It was all a huge problem because - and Mac had taken great pains to keep this from Ethan - she had the slightest - tiniest, even - crush on Bryce.

Just a small crush. Nothing serious. Not like she fantasised about him.

OK. She totally fantasised about him. Frequently. And they were horrible sordid fantasies...

"We're almost there!" Ethan replied to Rachel's question. "You can kinda see the cabin through the trees ahead!" He points. Mac glanced at him nervously as he steered the car with just one hand on the wheel. "Just behind that big tree over there!"

"I see it!" Rachel said. She leaned forward, placing her head between Ethan and Mac. Her big bushy hair filled the space between the seats. "Fuck me: that's gorgeous! How'd you get it so cheap?"

Taking her eyes off her boyfriend's driving, Mac saw the cabin through the trees and agreed; it should be way out of their budget, even with Charlie and Junji's parents being fucking loaded! A huge two-storey wooden structure, the cabin had large windows that seemed to go from floor to ceiling on all floors, with two huge windows at the front (Mac guessed that to be the staircase). It was nestled snugly amongst a collection of large trees, as if the building had been there for ages, but from how fresh the wooden walls seemed it couldn't be more than a year or two old.

"Is this a new build?" Mac asked as Ethan drove the car up to the front.

"Yup," Ethan said as he pulled the handbrake. "Finished eight months ago. Father owns the construction firm. We get to try it out first, before the EFC turns it into a touristy place."

"You mean no one's stayed in it yet?" Mac said. Her eyes wide with astonishment.

Ethan grinned at her. "We'll be the first! Ready to break her in?"

A bang on the bonnet of the car interrupted her response, and Mac felt her heart skip a beat as she saw a familiar face standing in front of them.

A small crush, you see.

One couldn't help it, for Bryce Hunter was fucking GORGEOUS!!

While Ethan was a handsome young man - in a 'posh aristocrat' kind of way - his friend was a jammy bastard who had scored the genetic lottery, despite coming from Wales, of all places! A smorgasbord of attractive qualities blessed young Bryce Hunter: height (at six-two he was taller than Ethan by a good few inches), piercing blue eyes that held your attention whether you wanted it or not, defined cheeks and jaw, smooth light brown hair, and skin that seemed to tan easily (despite being Welsh!) Bryce worked out, and had a love of sports, resulting in a toned, muscular body that stood out beside Ethan and Junji's light and nerdy frames, and Charlie's more rounded physical nature.

There was also that smile (that fucking smile!)

"You made it!" Bryce said as the four of them got out of the car. "We were worried!"

"Took your time!" Junji said as he stepped out the main entrance and onto the wooden porch.

"Did you get lost?" Bryce asked Ethan. A smile on his face telling everyone this was a joke.

Ethan gave Bryce the kind of look only someone who has known the other far longer than any sane person should give; the look that told Bryce, and everyone else, that this was an old joke, and Ethan no longer found it amusing, but he wouldn't want Bryce to stop. "One fucking time," he said. "Once!"

Bryce turned his blue eyes to Mac, and she suppressed a shiver of excitement that threatened to race up her spine. "So did I ever tell you about the time Ethan drove us to Blackpool?"

"Bryce..." Ethan said as he opened the car boot.

"Didn't you all end up in Skegness?" Mac said, having heard the story of Ethan and his friends' ill-fated journey from Eroshire to Lancashire several times by now. She smiled at Bryce, despite a small voice in the back of her head telling her she really shouldn't. It wasn't that she led him on or anything - they knew they were friends, and mostly because they both knew Ethan - but Bryce was so fucking gorgeous it was difficult not to be drawn to him. To look at him. Feast on him.

"Yeah," Bryce said, his eyes not leaving hers. Was it Mac's imagination (probably) or did those eyes sparkle with something that might be 'amusement'? Did he know how much she was trying not to come on to him (right in front of her boyfriend)?

"We made a day of it," Charlie said as he lugged his heavy travel case past them. "Didn't we?"

"Sure did," Bryce said. "At least I did."

"Did you ever hook up with that waitress again?" Ethan said. He pulled Mac's case out, placing it on the mud. She winced as the wheels sank into the brown sludge. "Shame if you didn't: she was fucking hot." He looked at Mac and misinterpreted her expression. "Not as hot as you babe, of course."

Mac had actually been frowning at his treatment of her travel case - dark black with skulls over its soft fabric - but she didn't feel the need to correct her boyfriend when he was giving her such a nice compliment. "Thanks, sweetie," she said. Quickly moving forward (and away from Bryce), Mac grabbed the handle of her travel case and lifted it - no mean feat considering how full she'd packed it with clothes - over the mud and onto the drier part of dirt near the wooden steps of the cabin.

"Let me give you a hand with that-" Bryce said, stepping forward with his arm stretched out for the travel case.

Mac waved him off. "I'm good, thanks," she said. Unable to resist giving him a warm smile; he returned it, sending that shiver of excitement coursing through her.

~~~~~

Seeing her smile at him, Bryce felt a jolt of electricity pass through his bones. God, this woman was fucking gorgeous! He'd no idea how his nerdy friends had managed to bag a trio of stunners like Rachel, Zhu, and Mac. Rachel was a goddess of perfect dark brown skin and full lips that she definitely knew how to work a cock with (from what Charlie boasted). Zhu was a tall, pale white beauty with piercing green eyes, huge tits and also knew how to suck dick (Junji also loved to tell stories after a few pints).

Then there was Mackenzie. While not as tall as Rachel or Zhu, she made up for being the short one of the trio by having the biggest tits; held by her tight-fitting crop top that showed off a tight stomach. Her long brown hair was tied back loosely, leaving plenty of strands to fall around her tanned shoulders. While her lips weren't as full as Rachel's, Bryce had no doubt that Mac would feel incredible sucking his cock, and he had fantasised about it frequently.

Her pale grey eyes - flecked by vibrant amber that seemed to shift each time he looked - held on his, as her smile grew with their continuing eye contact. Mac wasn't shy about letting him know she found him attractive, just as Bryce had no problem letting her know it was mutual.

They both, however, had made no advances towards the other. Neither of them wanted to hurt their mutual friend Ethan, who, somehow, remained oblivious to the sexual tension between his girlfriend and his best friend.

Probably for the best, Bryce reflected as Mac finally turned her head away and carried her case up the steps to the cabin's front door, where Junji and Zhu stood waiting for everyone to finish unloading the car. Bryce had no intention of hurting his best friend, and while Mackenzie would no doubt be an incredible lay, no girl was worth destroying a life-long friendship.

Even one with an ass like Mac's...

Bryce blinked, and forced himself to stop staring at his best friend's girlfriend's backside, lest Ethan notice and make a comment. So far Ethan hadn't noticed all the times that Mac and Bryce had checked each other out, and Bryce intended to keep it that way.

What happened in Bryce's mind, stayed in Bryce's mind. Where Ethan wouldn't know.

"You alright, mate?"

Bryce smiled at Charlie. The shorter, chubbier man always seemed cheerful. Bryce appreciated Charlie's attitude, and his (Bryce's) friendship with the man was the main reason why Bryce had never made a move on Rachel either.

As for Zhu? As gorgeous as the Asian beauty was, Junji's friendship was not worth losing over her.

All in all, Bryce had resigned himself to being frustrated: forever checking these women out, when he was sure their boyfriends - his close friends - wouldn't notice. Beside, it wasn't like he'd have difficulty finding other women to fuck, like:

"Alright, you're all here!"

Bryce regarded the tall blonde in the hiking shorts and tight-fitted green shirt that walked out the cabin. Her hair was tied back in a professional way, but whatever activity Sue (as the Eroshire county council branded name badge on her green uniform told everyone) had been up to so far this morning in the forest had managed to dislodge quite a few strands of honey-coloured hair to dangle in front of her tanned face.

"Hi! Sorry we're late," Ethan said, shaking the woman's hand. "I hope my friends haven't been too much of a bother."

Bryce caught the way Sue's eyes briefly flashed to him. The memories of finger-fucking her on the kitchen counter an hour ago, while Junji and Zhu had been busy unpacking their stuff in the room they had chosen, was still fresh in both Bryce and Sue's minds, it seemed...

"Nah, your friends are cool," Sue said to Ethan. "But if anyone makes a mess of the area you're responsible, got it?" Seeing Ethan's expression, Sue playfully slapped him on the arm. "Kidding! Or am I? Nah... kind of. Look, I'm doing this as a favour to your dad, Ethan, so don't make me regret giving you and your friends the key to this place before we've started making money off of it, OK?"

"Understood," Ethan said, nodding sagely.

From what Bryce understood, Ethan's dad knew some people in the Eroshire Forestry Council - a government body established to preserve and maintain the Muphen Forest and other forestry areas in the county - and had managed to persuade them to let Ethan and his friends stay in one of the new cabins that the EFC had spent a considerable fortune building (by Ethan's dad's firm), in the hope of offering exclusive tourist stays for people with the cash.

Not that they couldn't have afforded it (save Bryce, who, being from a working class family, did not have the kind of inherited wealth that the others did).

The deal was a weekend: they would arrive Friday, have a Saturday and Sunday enjoying what the Muphen Forest could offer, then leave Monday morning. A fantastic way to start the summer holidays; Charlie had already booked a beachfront property for next weekend, and Junji had the final weekend arranged for his father's second penthouse apartment in the heart of Coytoss.

All in all, this was going to be a fucking incredible summer for them all.

(If only Bryce knew how incredible...)

"OK, here's the keys," Sue said, tossing Ethan a set. "Three copies. Dish 'em out how you want. I'm gonna stick around for a little longer and catch up on my emails while I've got signal. Then I need to head up north and check out what's happening with the river."