Wet Hot Eroshire Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac raised her hand. The keys spinning an inch or two above her palm.

Ethan tentatively reached out to clutch the keys. "I'm going to be honest, Mac," he said. "That's never not going to be both awesome and really creepy!"

Mac smirked.

"You cracked it!" Charlie said, slapping Mac on the shoulder. "So when are you going to be working for MI6?" He added, with a mischievous smile.

"Let me graduate first," Mac said. "And who says I want to be fighting Russian spies anyway?"

"I feel sorry for anyone who gets in your way," Bryce said.

"Definitely," Ethan said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "What my girlfriend wants, she gets."

Mac gave Bryce a look over her boyfriend's shoulder that only the two of them understood.

"Alright, so my bestie can move shit with her mind whenever now," Rachel said. "Now get your horny ass in the car. I want to stop off at Burger King on the way back."

"That time of the month," Charlie muttered as he climbed in, narrowly missing Rachel's slap.

The journey back was uneventful - even the queue at the drive-through - and after Ethan had dropped off both Charlie and Rachel at Charlie's house and driven back to Ethan's own parent's place, Mac had been secretly sending IMs to Bryce.

Sure enough he was waiting for them, having dropped off Junji and Zhu, and one bullshit excuse later he and Ethan were laughing and joking by the pool, until Ethan drank enough that he fell into a deep sleep; a slumber peaceful enough that he didn't hear the quiet splashing of his girlfriend and his best friend, as the two fucked in the pool. Ethan slept through the night, as Bryce and Mac continued to fuck and cum all over each other, fuelled by their endless lust and appetite for sex.

~~~~~

Over a month later Bryce was sitting at a table in the central area of Tinto Square; a large brass-tiled plaza in the heart of Coytoss' shopping district. His coffee was growing cold, and he was getting just a little impatient. He looked up from his phone when he heard the chair opposite him screech across the tiles.

"Finally," he said. "So what's this all about?"

A long white plastic object was placed on the table between them. Bryce looked at the result on the side, and then looked up at Mac. "Well... I did warn you," he said.

"You did," she said, sitting down with a shrug and a smirk on her face.

"So..." Bryce said

"I'm not keeping it, relax," Mac said. "I'm not in a prime spot for motherhood right now. Not with my second year starting: I can't afford to miss classes. I've already been to the clinic."

"Ah... well..." Bryce shrugged. "Your body..."

"Hmmm..." Mac smiled. "Speaking of which... just you wait until I've recovered..."

"I could... you know... wear a condom?"

"Don't be fucking silly," Mac said. "We both know that's not happening. I can't go on the pill either. Don't react well to it. Gonna have to get the coil so I can continue to take your sweet, sweet cum."

"Same here," a third voice said as she sat down.

A second pregnancy test clattered across the table.

Bryce looked at it, then at the second woman. Grinning.

"You too?" He said.

TO BE CONTINUED...