Wet Sister

Story Info
Skinny Dippin' with my Sister. Women get what women want.
11.2k words
4.57
45.5k
59
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never believed I would ever bed my sister.

My name is Jonathon Green and I was thirty-two years old in 1994. I married Paige Roosevelt in 1984 when I was twenty-two and she was twenty. We have two children, Patty, a daughter who was nine in 1994 and Austin, our son, who was seven.

Paige's and my parents are over the moon with our kids and the feelings are mutual. Paige's parents live on a small farm less than two hours from us and it's not unusual for both children to spend weekends with them on the farm. My parents also get into the act and Paige and I have at least one weekend a month without the kids. We take advantage of the free weekends to get out of our skins, let loose and violate a few cultural norms.

My sister, April is four years younger than I am. She married Sean Campbell, a free and happy Irishman, four years earlier. Sean was a veteran of the US Air Force where they trained him to fly fighter jets. He piloted for an airline when they met and they've never looked back, or forward. They don't have any children yet leaving every weekend free to violate cultural norms of their own.

My sister and I have always been very close. Not that close. We were raised conservatively. We had separate bedrooms with their own bathrooms. By design, we respected each other's privacy. I was also proactively taught to respect my mother, my sister and women in general. The closest I got to seeing a woman's body was at the beach or community swimming pool, and that never included my mother or sister who both wore conservative, one-piece swim suits.

That was generally true of my relationships with all the girls while I was in high school. I did have several friends who were girls. I thought of them in the same vein as the guys I was friendly with. He hung out together. We talked together while sharing a milk shake at the dairy. I never thought of them as sexual partners. I think that was the result of the respect for women I learned at home. That changed in college.

My sexual awakening lasted about two years. I met Paige as a junior when she was a freshman. We married soon after I graduated and she was a junior. I went to work and Paige finished her education. We focused all our sexual energy on each other, until 1994.

Paige and I had a number of married couples we were friendly with. My sister, April, and her husband, Sean, were among them. We saw them once or twice or month, usually when the kids were at the farm with Paige's parents. We were a comfortable foursome. We were free with our affection for our spouses without any thought of anything more.

Paige and I bought our first house in 1992. It was in a small development in a small community. Every house in the development had its own pool, each one visually isolated from the neighbors by fencing or thick shrubbery. Having a pool wasn't a necessity for either Paige or I but it was nice amenity. Paige and I found that skinny dipping after dark when the kids were asleep or on the weekends when the kids were away to be great fun that always led to even more fun.

Swimming naked was our private secret, not something we did with the neighbors or any of our married friends.

Independence Day in 1994 was a Monday. We planned a long weekend at our house with April and Sean. The pool was open but the kids wanted to spend the holiday at the farm. My sister and her husband planned to arrive on Friday and spend the weekend in our guest room, leaving Tuesday morning after the fireworks Monday night at the village park.

Paige drove the kids to the farm after school on Friday planning to be back before our guests arrived. I stayed home, putting the final touches on dinner and generally checking that everything was in order, including the pool.

Paige got home about a half hour before April and Sean arrived. We had a terrific dinner and were sitting around the pool under the stars, in our bathing suits. Everyone except Sean was working on a pitcher of margaritas. We had barely settled when Paige's phone rang. Never far from her phone, she answered before I could advise her to ignore it.

Paige's mother was on the phone. Austin had experienced a sudden bout of sickness that included a fever and vomiting and wanted his mother. Grandma didn't know what to do so she called Paige. Austin got on the phone and, in a tearful voice only a seven-year-old can manage, begged his mother to come to him. She agreed.

Before I could sympathize and offer to reschedule the weekend, Paige explained that she would be gone a few hours and we should just continue to visit until she returned. That almost worked.

Paige changed quickly and left to console Austin. She hadn't been gone fifteen minutes when Sean's phone rang. He explained that he was on call as a backup pilot and had to answer the phone. The call confirmed his explanation. The airline needed him to captain an overseas flight in about three hours. He hadn't been drinking because the possibility of a call and accepted the assignment.

Sean got up and headed for the guest room to change. April started to go with him. He had to go home to get his uniform and he could drop April off on the way to the airport.

"Whoa," said Sean to April. "You don't have to leave."

"I should if you go," responded April.

"No, you don't," reiterated Sean. "Paige will be back soon and there's no reason you should spend the holiday weekend alone. Stay here and have fun. With luck, I'll be back before the fireworks."

"I'll drive April home if that's necessary," I told them both.

"Fine," said April. "Let me know what's happening," she added.

Sean kissed his wife, nodded to me and left.

April and I looked at each other. We hadn't had time together since before college. I saluted her with my margarita. "Just like old times," I said.

She saluted me back. "Just like old times," she repeated.

April and I talked about almost anything and nothing while nursing our drinks and several refills. Eventually, I suggested we head for the pool. April agreed, stood up, took off her beach cover up, folded it, placed in on her chair and headed for the steps into the pool.

I watched her walk away in her skimpy bikini. For the first time, I appreciated the mature woman that was my sister. Before I could get up, my phone rang. It was Paige. Austin was doing fine but very emotional about his mother and wanted her to stay with him. Her mother also wanted her to stay the night in case Austin had another problem overnight. Hesitantly, Paige agreed and told me that she would leave early in the morning and we should have a good time until then.

I told her that Sean had been called away. "That's okay," she said. "You and April could use some time together. You should enjoy yourselves and I'll see you in the morning."

I walked to the edge of the pool and told April what Paige said. I offered to drive her home if she wanted to leave.

"Don't be silly," she said. "We're here now, you've had too much to drink to drive and we haven't had much time together for years. Paige will be back in the morning and we can continue the party then. Meanwhile, are you going to get in the pool?"

I got in the pool. April and I swam a couple of laps, passing each other in the middle of the pool. April suggested we race, up and back, two lengths of the pool. We took off and were almost even at the turn. I pulled ahead and, before the finish, April grabbed one of my feet and tried to pull me under the water.

While I tried not to drown, April finished before me.

I protested her unfair treatment of me and hung on the side of the pool recovering. April continued to do laps while I watched. She did the last two laps using a backstroke. I watched as her breasts repeatedly broke the surface of the water followed by her hips. I was acutely aware that I had developed an erection. I tried to adjust myself in my suit underwater. When I looked up, April was standing in the water, watching me with a smile on her lips.

That only made the discomfort of my situation worse.

I swam over to her. "What are you smiling about?" I asked.

"Just thinking," she answered.

"Thinking about what?" I asked.

"That you had an erection watching me swim," she said looking away from me.

"I'm a man and you're a woman," I explained. "That's not unusual."

"It is if I'm your sister," she insisted.

"My hormones don't know that," I defended myself.

In a seeming non sequitur, April asked. "Do you and Paige use the pool often?"

"Yeah, we do," I admitted.

"When?" she asked.

Usually, at night, when the kids are asleep," I responded.

"Why at night? Don't the kids like the pool?" April asked.

"They love the pool. We spend a lot of time together in the pool," I told her.

"What's different about using the pool at night then?" asked April.

"We're alone," I said.

"And," April prompted.

"We don't need suits," I admitted.

"Skinny dipping?"

"That's one way to describe it," I said.

"Sounds like fun," April commented.

"Lots of fun. You want to try it?" I asked. My erection returned with the sudden thought.

"Are you suggesting I take off my suit?" asked April.

"If you want to. I don't think I've ever seen you naked before," I admitted.

"We grew up together," she insisted. "How could you not have seen me naked?"

"You forget how we were raised," I reminded her. Mom and dad both were paranoid about privacy and vocal about modesty."

"You must have had a peek or two," insisted April.

"If I did, I don't remember it," I insisted in return. "I didn't make an issue about it. I bet you got a peek at me more than once," I suggested.

"Not that I can remember," she admitted. "So where does that leave us?" she asked.

"Your move," I said.

"You'd like me to take off my bra, wouldn't you?" April asked.

"You said it would be fun," I stated.

"I said that skinny dipping sounds like fun," April corrected me.

"How else would you have fun skinny dipping unless you take off your top?" I wondered.

"You have a point," said April.

"And you like to have fun," I stated.

"Okay," said April. "Don't look."

"You're kidding, right?" I asked. "Not only am I going to look, I'll offer to help if you need it. I can unhook bras. I've had some practice with Paige."

"Okay. Okay. Look, but I don't need any help, thank you."

I watched as April reached behind her neck and untied the strings holding up her bikini top. The top fell over, hanging from the strings behind her back and exposing her breasts. I tried not to react but it was difficult. Her breasts were large, equally sized, full and spherical. She had small areola and long firm nipples. I assumed her nipples reflected her hormonal state much as my erection did mine.

She stared at me, smiling while she reached behind her back and untied the strings holding her bra to her body. I stared back, smiling as well. She tossed her bra onto the pool deck, put her hands on her hips and pushed her breasts out. "Satisfied?" she asked.

"Sis," I said. "You're incredible. If I had known, I'd have tried to get you out of your clothes years ago."

"I'll take that as a complement," laughed April. "What's next?"

"It's obvious, isn't it?" I asked.

"It is," she agreed. "And I'm ready to go there but not alone," she said.

"You want me to go first?" I asked.

"If you will," she told me.

It took me about ten seconds to remove my shorts under the water and wave them over my head. April laughed heartedly. "Nice. I guess it's my turn now. You can look if you want to but you can't see much under the water."

April slowly untied the strings at the sides of her bikini, one side at a time. I watched, my vision blurred by the water, as the front of her bottoms fell forward. She pulled the suit bottom off backward, through her legs and held it up for me to see before she tossed it aside. It landed short of the pool deck and sunk to the bottom of the pool. I couldn't see detail but I was sure she had a full triangle of pubic hair.

We stood facing each other, neither knowing what to do next. Suddenly, April splashed me and swam away. I swam after her. We swam together, several lengths of the pool, laughing and splashing each other as we swam. April stopped and stood in the shallow end of the pool, her breasts dripping water. I stood with her. Suddenly, she stepped forward, put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I'd kissed April a thousand times over the years but never like the way she kissed me that day. I kissed her back and took the kiss to the next level. April went all in, opened her mouth and pushed her tongue against my lips. My mouth opened reflexively and our tongues danced back and forth, in my mouth and then hers.

I put my hands on her hips and pulled her body against mine, trapping my erection between our abdomens. April ground her breasts against my chest. Unconsciously, I grabbed her cheeks underwater and squeezed while pushing my hips more tightly against her. I felt her gasp as the fingers of my hand slid between her ass cheeks.

She leaned her upper body away from me and said, "We need to take this someplace else."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"No, I'm not sure but I am positive. I want you now. Don't wait too long. I might change my mind and we'll both regret it," she argued.

We walked out of the pool. I followed her up the pool steps, my hands on her hips as we climbed. We grabbed towels and dried as best we could while walking to the patio door. Inside, April stopped, turned and kissed me again. She held my erection in one hand and said, "This is going to feel so good inside me."

Upstairs, we headed for the guest room. April stopped short of the bed, reconsidering I feared. I moved up behind her, put my arms around her body and held both her breasts in my hands. Her breasts were large and heavy. Her nipples felt hard against my fingers. She leaned back against me and let out a long breath. She turned around, kissed me and fell back on the bed with me between her legs.

I paused with my erection settled between her labia. "Last chance," I said.

"You're an idiot," she said. "Fuck me."

I slid inside her standing on the floor between her legs and paused again completely inside her.

"Oooh, don't move," April ordered.

We stayed like that for several minutes. My position next to the bed it wasn't optimal. I slowly removed my erection from April.

"Whoa. What's the matter?" April asked.

"Move up into the center of the bed," I suggested.

April squirmed up on the bed and I positioned myself on my knees between her legs and slowly entered her again.

"Oooh, yes. This is better," said April.

I moved slightly within her. "Don't move," she repeated.

"I have to move a little or I risk losing my erection," I told her.

"Okay. Move but just the bare minimum," agreed April.

I moved back slightly and her vagina surrounding my erection moved with me. I pushed back again with the same result. I needed more than just a stuck together movement. I needed the friction between our genitals to maintain my condition.

I moved back again, just far enough until I felt my cock slide inside her, maybe a quarter inch. I pushed back to my original position.

"That felt nice. Do it again," suggested April.

I began a slow rhythm, just the minimum movement necessary to create friction. It was working for me. If anything, I was getting harder inside April. Based on her reactions, it was working for her too. It was working better than I expected. It was sufficient to keep me performance ready without moving me too rapidly toward an orgasm. On the other hand, my movements seemed to increase April's intensity and I was sure she was approaching what I was delaying.

I watched April's face as she approached orgasm. Her eyes were closed but I could see them roll back beneath her eyelids. Her body tensed and her vagina tightened around my erection. Her grip made movement more difficult and I increased the strength, and the length of my movement inside her. Like a feedback loop, my stroking increased her tension and my response to her tightness forced me to increase my stroking.

Stroke by stroke, we approached orgasm together. Like pushing snow up hill, sooner or later you're going to get an avalanche. We kept pushing. April's avalanche rattled her body, the bed, the room and probably the entire house. When her tension released, I added my own collateral avalanche.

I rolled alongside her and she shook and trembled in my arms. Her cheeks were wet with her tears and she wrapped one leg over my hips as if she didn't want to let me go.

Slowly, her breathing returned to normal. "Damn, that was good," she declared.

"It was, wasn't it?" I agreed.

"It was," April restated. "But it was also very different."

"Different?" I asked. "I thought that sex was pretty much sex whenever and wherever you had it."

"I thought so too," agreed April. "But I know now that's not the case."

"Okay. I'm listening," I said.

"Sex with Sean is wonderful, almost a religious experience. I love it and I want it forever. With you, it was something else, personal, almost self-indulgent, as if the devil made me do it."

"Isn't that the same thing?" I asked. "I think sex can be the ultimate experience for you and your partner and still be selfish, satisfying your basic needs."

"Not this time," said April. "With Sean, I pour myself into the sex, flooding both of us with my emotions and enthusiasm. With you, I sucked you inside me. I absorbed you. I wanted you to become part of me, not me part of a larger experience."

"Now that you mention it, I felt something similar myself. I felt as if you were allowing me inside you rather than just offering me a place to satisfy myself. I was struck by the trust you had in me to allow you to be so open to me. Embrace the difference."

"Has that been waiting for us all these years?" she asked.

"It seems so," I confirmed.

"Can we do it again?" April asked.

"We can," I confirmed. "But there's only one first time. The next time will be different."

"I don't care. The same. Different. I want to have you inside me again and often," April committed.

"We have all night," I told her. "Paige won't be back until morning and Sean's somewhere over the Atlantic."

"I don't want to think about either of them right now. I want to focus on us," said April.

We took a shower together, something we had never done in over thirty-two years. "Why didn't we ever do this?" asked April.

"You'll have to ask mom," I said.

"Screw mom," said April.

"That might cause a sensation," I suggested.

April punched my arm playfully. "Don't go there."

"Maybe I'll ask her," I suggested.

April punched me again.

We hugged, kissed, fondled and washed each other in the shower. We dried each other off and headed back to the guest room.

"This bed's a mess," observed April.

"Strip the bed and I'll wash the sheets," I suggested.

When the sheets were in the washer, we headed for the master bedroom. Back in a bed, April began fondling my cock. "Do you mind if I check out what felt so good inside me?" she asked.

"Inspect away," I agreed.

April treated my cock like a delicacy. She tested its size, weight and shape. She nuzzled it with her nose, rubbed it along her cheeks and kissed the tip. My cock grew with her attention. As my erection reached a functional size, she wrapped her lips around it and slid it into her mouth against the back of her throat.

"Careful," I warned her.

"Are you that sensitive?" she asked.

"You're that good," I told her.

April grinned and pushed her mouth down on my erection until it lodged in the back of her throat and she gagged.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine and I'm going to get it all," she declared.

A half dozen tries later, she managed to push my erection several inches past the top of her throat without gagging. She couldn't breathe but she wasn't gagging. I moved back and forth slightly in her throat and she pulled off my erection and took a gasping breath.