Wet Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you I could do it," she said proudly.

"Remind me to never dare you," I said.

While she was patting herself on the back, I pushed her over on her back and positioned myself between her legs.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just checking out what I felt so good inside of," I said.

Up close, April's pussy was remarkable. Her outer labia were inflated and her left labium was slightly larger than her right. I separated her labia with my fingers. Her inner labia were small and more symmetrical. She hadn't had children so there were no rough edges or tears. Inside, she was a beautiful pink, glistening with a slightly milky liquid. Her clitoris was small and hiding under a larger fold of skin. I teased it from its comfortable home and caused it to grow significantly. Enough so, that I could hold it between my lips.

"Christ," exclaimed April. "What are you doing?"

"What any red blooded, American male would do under the circumstances, including Sean," I explained.

"Sean's spent hundreds of hours right where you are but never with the same result. This is different," April confessed.

"Embrace the difference," I told her.

I slid two fingers inside her and rubbed the front of her vagina while attempting to push her clitoris back under its fold of skin with my tongue. April's hips bucked each time I pushed. The milky fluid was flowing from her, between her thighs and over her rectum. I used my fingers to rub the liquid around her sphincter and slid one finger up to the first knuckle into her ass.

Her second avalanche was more like a volcanic eruption. Her hips lifted at least a foot off the bed, suspended between her heels and her shoulders, and she shook violently. She screamed something that was probably an obscenity but it was lost in the other sounds she was making. I lost contact with both her clitoris and her rectum. I just held her tightly, with my arms around her hips and my head on her abdomen while her orgasm passed.

Relaxed, she pulled me up and kissed me. "That wasn't fair," she said."

"True," I agreed. "It was more like magnificent."

"You know what I mean," she explained. "You didn't let me give you an orgasm when I had the chance."

"April," I responded. "We both know that women can have more frequent orgasms than men. I was saving myself for a more opportune moment."

"Like now?" she asked, pulling me up between her legs until my erection was at her opening.

I couldn't disagree with her assessment and I entered her slowly. We quickly reached a mutual rhythm, almost as if we had been doing it for years. She was still sensitive from her orgasm only minutes earlier and I felt her vagina squeeze me periodically, each time accompanied by a short "Oooh" or "Ahhh."

When the frequency of her vaginal convulsions reached a peak and I thought she was about to have another orgasm, she suddenly stopped moving and said, "Let me get on top."

We rolled over and April straddled my hips. The way she reciprocated on my erection allowed her to control her orgasm. However, it had the opposite effect on me. I was already leaking inside her and my full orgasm wasn't far behind, when I said, "April."

"I know," she said. "I can feel it. Get behind me and we can get there together."

April knelt on the bed with her head and shoulders on the bed and her hips high. I knelt behind her and entered her again. April controlled the pace of our fucking, using her vaginal muscles to squeeze and release my erection and moving us both along at the same pace. I came first, pushing my semen deep into her body. She later told me that the heat of my eruption set her off and she had another violent orgasm.

April collapsed on the bed with me on top of her. I slipped out of her, separated her cheeks with my hands and dragged my slippery and semi hard cock over her perineum and her rectum. I spooned behind her, my arms around her body holding her breasts and we fell asleep. During the night, we woke each other several times. By dawn, we were sleeping soundly.

I woke when the sun shone through the window. I had to pee, so I slowly slid my arm for under her and headed for the bathroom. When I returned, April was sitting on the side of the bed waiting for me.

"I was hoping you'd come back," April said.

"Had to pee," I said.

"Good idea," she agreed. "Wait here. I'll be right back."

I waited for April sitting on the edge of the bed where she had been sitting. She came back and stood in front of me. I put my arms around her hips, pulled her close and kissed her abdomen, below her navel.

"Again?" April asked.

"I'd love to start the day loving you," I said. "But it would have to be quick. Paige could be home at any time and we have to be presentable."

April pushed me back on the bed and straddled my hips. She was already ahead of me. She dragged her hot and moist labia back and forth along my penis until it became an erection and slipped inside her again.

She made it quick and we headed for the shower. Back in the bedroom, April, observing the mess on the bed, said, "We'll have to clean up this mess."

"Get dressed," I told her, "And remake your bed with the sheets in the dryer. I'll get dressed and change the sheets on this bed.

Ten minutes later, both beds were presentable, the sheets from the master bed were in the washer and we were waiting for the coffee to finish dripping in the kitchen. We sat at the kitchen table, sipping our coffee and nibbling on some day-old Danish I found in the refrigerator. We didn't talk much but neither of us could stop smiling.

Paige came through the garage door just before nine am. I stood up and hugged and kissed her while welcoming her back. She returned my kiss, licked her lips and kissed me a second time. I hadn't brushed my teeth yet and I wondered if she could sense something besides coffee and Danish on my breath.

April greeted Paige with a hug of her own and we asked how Austin was.

"Austin's fine," Paige assured us. "He was up at dawn, out in the yard feeding the chickens. I don't think he even noticed that I left to come home. I need to clean up before I have more coffee. Carry on, I'll be back in a few."

April and I waited in the living room. We caught up on the news on one of the twenty-four hour cable news channels. Paige came downstairs and headed into the kitchen. I heard her go out on the patio before she got a mug of coffee for herself and came into the living room to join us.

"How did you guys do all night?" she asked.

"We were fine," answered April. "We hadn't had time alone together since we were kids. It was better than you might expect," she added.

"And you?" said Paige turning to face me.

"I agree with April," I said. "It was almost like being kids again. We reminisced and drank too much."

"Nothing else?" asked Paige.

I tried to look innocent and failed. April was calmer. "I can't think of anything else," she said.

"Wait here," said April. She went back into the kitchen and returned holding April's bathing suit top in her hand.

"I found this on the pool deck," she said. "Does it refresh your memory?"

"We skinny dipped," admitted April. "It was no big deal. We were pretty casual at home when we were kids and occasional nudity was not unusual," she lied.

"Then that explains these," said Paige holding April's bikini bottoms in her other hand."

April paled. "It does. I did say we skinny dipped. That generally means sans both tops and bottoms."

Paige looked at me. "I left your trunks on the pool deck. You were naked too?"

"I was. We swam naked and I wished you were there with us," I said looking for a convenient exit from the conversation.

"Okay," said Paige. "I get that. You're right, I might have enjoyed skinny dipping with you if I was here. Now explain why our bed has clean sheets and the original set is in the washer."

"Shit," I mumbled.

April laughed which only made my uneasiness worse.

"You caught us," said April. "Skinny dipping created an environment that led to the inevitable."

"More reminiscing?" asked Paige.

"No. Nothing like that ever happened when we were kids," said April. "Or since," she added.

Paige looked at me for confirmation.

With my best contrite tone, I confirmed April's admission, "What she said," I said.

Paige didn't say a word for several very difficult minutes.

"I'm disappointed in both of you," she said.

"Just disappointed?" I asked hoping she wasn't more than just disappointed. She should have been angry beyond consolation.

"Yeah," Paige said. "I'm disappointed that you didn't wait for me."

I almost fell off my chair in amazement. April jumped up, ran over to Paige, sat in her lap and gave her a big kiss. "You're the best sister-in-law ever," she exclaimed.

"And you're a pretty good sister-in-law yourself," responded Paige. "And apparently a fucking good sister as well," she added. "Pardon the pun."

They laughed together as I tried to regain my composure. I had somehow walked through the valley of the shadow of marriage death without fear. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of Paige forever.

My relief must have been obvious. Paige looked at me. "I'm sorry I almost gave you a heart attack. I couldn't help letting you twist in the wind just a little."

"You almost gave me a heart attack with a stroke chaser," I admitted. "What I don't get is why you're not furious or worse."

"I knew the possibilities when I left last night. I thought about it on the drive to the farm. I didn't think it was possible to leave you alone with a beautiful woman for even a few hours, especially if she was your sister. The more I thought about it, the more I realized it was fine. Fine for both of you and fine with me. I didn't stop thinking there. I wondered, actually hoped, that you both would include me. What did surprise me is that you weren't reminiscing. I assumed you would just be reconnecting if you'll pardon another pun.

"I expected both of you to evade and deflect my suspicions. April's sudden admission took me by surprise. I've always put a high value on honesty and April's honesty sealed the deal. I can't be either judge or jury. Whatever you two feel for each other and whatever you do together is okay with me. What I can do, is ask if you have room for me."

"Full disclosure," said April. "I lied. We never saw each other nude at home. Not even a hint. Mom and dad were piously orthodox."

Paige gave April a hungry look.

April stood up from Paige's lap and took her hand. "Jon," she said. "I'm going to make room for Paige right now. If you're interested, come and look for us in about an hour."

April and Paige headed for the bedroom arm in arm and laughing like teenagers about to violate a cultural norm.

I sat in the living room, nursing my coffee and thinking. I interrupted my thinking once to refill my coffee mug in the kitchen. Back in the living room, I returned to thinking. I couldn't get my head around what was happening and where I fit in. Having sex with my sister seemed right and natural. Paige's reaction didn't. April's love for me seemed real. Her quick confession to Paige didn't. April and Paige leaving the living room together was surreal.

None of it made sense unless April and Paige were both bisexual and had somehow engineered the weekend. I could see how leaving April alone with Sean and I could be planned but no one could have anticipated Sean's absence. What would leaving me with Sean and April accomplish unless Sean was part of a plan to have a threesome with April and Paige joining us later? I could see what was in it for April and possibly Paige, but how did Sean benefit, unless Paige wanted to bed him and he knew it? If there was a plan, it had to include all four of us.

The more I thought about it, the more twisted and complex it got. I was giving myself a headache. I needed to focus on where we were and less on how and why we got here. I decided to head for the bedroom at the end of the hour and see what I was into, pardon another pun. I was also curious how Sean was part of the plan, if there was a plan.

I got up to put my empty mug in the kitchen. I noticed that I was late for my appearance in the bedroom. The bedroom door was ajar. I peeked in. Both Paige and April were sitting against the bed headboard with pillows behind their backs with the top sheet pulled up to their waists. They were both bare chested and drinking white wine in stemmed glasses.

"Where did the wine come from?" I asked myself. "It's not even eleven in the morning."

Paige saw me in the doorway and waved me to come in. Their clothing, shirts, bras, slacks and panties, were scattered over the bedroom floor. I concluded that they were naked under the sheet as well as above it.

I walked over to the bed. Paige offered me a third glass of wine. When I reached for it, April wiggled a finger on her free hand at me. My confusion must have been evident. April moved her finger up a down my body. I finally got her meaning. I added my clothing to the haphazard collection already on the floor.

I started to climb into the bed. The women moved apart and set another pillow against the headboard for me. With their help, I managed to slide in between them, get under the sheet and lean against the headboard. Paige handed me the third glass of wine. We toasted each other and took sips from our glasses.

"Isn't this cozy?" asked Paige.

"It is," I agreed. "But I have a question."

"I probably have an answer," guessed Paige.

"How did we get here?" I asked.

"Well," started Paige. "You fucked your sister, your sister fucked me and now I think I'm supposed to fuck you."

"Even my simple mind figured that out," I said. "But that's not what I wanted to ask."

"Try again," suggested Paige.

"It just all seems too coincidental. Like you planned to leave me alone with April and Sean. You couldn't have foreseen Sean being called away but the result was probably even better. I think you and April somehow colluded to get me and her together last night hoping for the obvious result. I hate to think your mom was part of it but it didn't really have to be her on the phone last night," I theorized. "I was all too easy and your forgiveness was too quick," I added.

"You're suggesting that April wanted to have sex with you and I helped her," summarized Paige.

"Something like that," I said.

"And what if you're right?" Paige said.

"You might have just asked," I stated.

"And you would have agreed?" asked April.

"Maybe not immediately but the skinny dipping might have changed my mind," I admitted.

"You wanted to fuck me?" asked April.

"Truthfully, I'd never considered it. You're my sister and everything we've been taught says I'm not supposed to have carnal feelings for you. Seeing you naked last night changed my thinking. The same would have probably been true if all of us were skinny dipping together," I speculated.

"But not guaranteed," stated April.

"Not guaranteed," I admitted.

"Then I'm glad we did it the way we did," April asserted.

"So am I," I agreed. "So, what about Sean?" I asked.

"He agreed to the deception," Paige told me. "The only adjustment we had to make was when mom called. Austin really was having a bad time. I did drive to the farm but I came back last night."

"Last night?" I asked. "Where did you stay?"

"In a motel on the other side of town," Paige told me.

"We're going to have to bring Sean up to speed," I suggested. "He missed everything. I think you two owe him something."

"Not really," said April.

"He got called into work," I reminded her.

"Not really," said Paige. "I called him, not the airline."

"So where was he last night?" I asked.

"Do I really have to explain it to you?" Paige said.

It dawned on me, later than it should have. "He spent the night with you in the motel," I concluded.

"Got it in one," confirmed Paige. "The only thing left is to call him to come back today."

I took a sip of wine and handed my glass to April. I put a hand on each of their thighs under the sheet. "Do we have to call him right away?" I asked.

"The call can wait," admitted April. "After all, we owe you something for messing with you."

April sipped her wine and dripped a small amount on one of her breasts. "How careless of me," she said. "Can you help me with it," she said to me while lifting her nipple in my direction.

I leaned over and licked the spilled wine from her nipple and where it had run over her breast.

"Damn," said Paige. "Look what I've done."

I turned to look at her. She was holding a breast in my direction and it looked like she had spilled so wine on it. I helped save her from more embarrassment.

"Shit," said April.

When I looked, she was holding the sheet off her body and a puddle of wine was on her abdomen draining into her pubic hair. Somehow, the same thing happened to Paige.

"Put those wine glasses on the side tables," I told them. "They're dangerous."

I slid down on the bed and pushed April and Paige's hips together so I could save them from a wine invasion of their delicate lady parts. I was a delicious exercise, more delicious the further I got. Ten minutes later, both ladies were squirming around on the bed.

"Eeny, meeny, miny moe," I started.

"What are you doing?" asked Paige.

"I can only do what comes next with one of you at a time," I said.

Paige laughed and, with April's help, pushed me over on my back. "Let us decide who and what's next," she said.

They shared my erection and testicles between them. Having two beautiful women kissing my erection at the same time and alternatively, sucking it into their mouths was beyond anything I'd ever imagined. Even better, they lay on their sides alongside my body and their wineless pussies were in reach. When I reached out to touch both of them, they lifted their upper legs and crossed them over my chest. I rubbed two clitorises, or is that clitori, with my thumbs at the same time. The angles were perfect to allow my fingers to slide into their respective vaginas (vaginae?). Other fingers played with their rectal sphincters and eventually, slipped inside up to the first knuckle.

Paige's orgasm happened first. I think she influenced April, since her orgasm followed quickly.

"It's time we take care of this," April said, holding my erection in one hand.

"Good idea," agreed Paige. "You first."

"No, you should go first," countered April. "You had the first orgasm."

"You don't have to tell me twice," said Paige. She straddled my hips and, with April holding me straight up, she lowered herself on my erection.

Paige ground on me for several minutes. It was obvious to both of us that I wasn't going to last much longer. She slid backward off my erection and it bounced back, hitting me in the abdomen. "Here," she said to April. "You finish here and I'll go call Sean."

By the time Sean arrived, we were sitting in the living room, in robes and sipping wine. There was a fourth glass of wine on a nearby table and another robe on the chair next to it. "Grab that robe, change and join us," said April.

Sean took the robe and returned three minutes later. He sat in the chair and held up his wine glass. We toasted him and then all of us. "What happened in the bedroom?" he asked.

"Why do you ask?" asked Paige.

"It looks like the aftermath of a tornado in a Goodwill store, clothing all over the floor," he explained.

"You don't have to ask, do you?" asked April.

"I don't," Sean admitted. "I added my clothes to the storm damage," he said.

We spent the rest of the afternoon reviewing the plan the women had executed. I have to admit, it was pretty detailed and it unfolded almost as they planned it. Sean admitted he was part of the ruse to leave me alone with April and that Paige had sold him on the idea when she suggested they could spend Friday night together in a local motel.