Wet Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean passed away about eight years ago after a prolonged and difficult bout with prostrate cancer. He endured radiation, surgery and erectile disfunction before passing. April is still a regular visitor to our home.

Our housing development has had significant turnover. Paige and I are among the few original residents. Other original homeowners are our next-door neighbors, Casey and Lloyd Scott. We've known them for years. There's a path from our patio, across our yard that weaves through the thick vegetation between our lots and continues on the other side.

One evening, about a year after our Forth of July awakening with April and Sean, in late July or early August, Paige had invited Casey and Lloyd over for after dinner drinks and conversation. The temperature was in the mid eighties and we settled on the patio.

It was an incredibly beautiful evening. The waning moon had set about an hour after sunset, the sky was infinitely black and the stars shone brilliantly. Paige had turned off the patio and pool lights so we could see the stars better.

Paige and Casey lowered the backs of the chaises and were lying on their backs on them, staring at the sky. Lloyd and I put the cushions of the chairs on the pool deck for us to do the same. Billions of stars blazed overhead in the clear air. I'd never seen so many stars before or since. None of us spoke, the moment too awesome to disturb. Suddenly, a meteor streaked across the sky. It only lasted a few seconds and left a bright trail about eight to ten inches long. I heard Paige gasp and Lloyd said a soft, "Wow."

Casey stood up from her chaise and wandered over to the edge of the pool. She squatted down and dragged one foot in the water, testing the temperature. She stood up and faced us. I could barely make out her silhouette in the dark.

Then she asked, "Have you guys ever been skinny dipping?"