Wet Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We also addressed something that I didn't understand. "Paige," I asked. "I think I understand everything except one detail."

"What is that?" asked Paige.

"I didn't know you, or April, were bisexual," I stated.

Sean sat up a little straighter in his chair.

"Neither did we," said Paige. April nodded in agreement. "We didn't plan that. It just happened."

"Did I miss something?" asked Sean.

"It appears," I told him, "That our wives have an affinity for each other."

"You mean ..." stuttered Sean.

"I do," I said.

"I'd like to see that," Sean exclaimed.

"You will," said April. "You will."

It was near four pm and we were finishing the second bottle of wine, the third if you count the empty in the bedroom, when someone wondered about dinner plans. The robes were hanging open and none of us had eaten all day unless you count white wine.

"I apologize," said Paige. "I planned everything last night and today except dinner."

"I think we should go out for dinner," suggested April.

"Where?" asked Paige.

"Someplace with booths and white tablecloths," April stated.

"I know a perfect Italian place," I said. "It's about ten minutes from here."

"I think I know the place," said Paige. "We've eaten there before. It's perfect."

"We'll have to get dressed," ventured Sean.

"Only for a short time," said April. "I'm sure you'll live."

"I'll sort through the stuff in the bedroom," I suggested.

"Forget that stuff," said April. "I didn't pack much but I did include clean underwear and a change of clothing for Sean and me. But first, showers."

We needed three showers, one each for Sean and me, and one for the women.

Naked, we headed for the guest bedroom and April's night bag. She unpacked briefs, a pair of dockers and a golf shirt. She added a pair of socks and gave the pile to Sean. Sean took everything and headed for the bathroom.

"Where's he going?" Paige asked.

"Probably somewhere private to change," assumed April.

"Is he kidding?" Paige asked.

"No. Just a matter of habit. I don't think he thought about it," said April.

April pulled out bra, panties and a sun dress with spaghetti straps and a short, flared skirt. She held it up in front of her.

"That's cute," said Paige. "I have something similar," she said.

Paige and I headed for our bedroom. "Sean was right," said Paige. "This place is a mess."

We found outfits similar to Sean and April's and headed for the living room. Sean was waiting but April was still in the guest room. Paige went to find her. As Paige explained it, April was debating about underwear. She'd already ditched the panties and was undecided about a bra.

Paige agreed with April about panties, removed hers and tossed them on the bed. The bra was a more difficult decision. "Let me see how it looks," she said.

April took off her bra and pulled up the top of her dress. She moved her body to show Paige. "I like it but I think it's too much for a restaurant tonight." She left April to put her bra back on.

The restaurant was perfect. We waited a short time for a table and were seated at a booth for six with two bench seats. We sat with our spouses on each side of the booth. We ordered wine with calamari and antipasto appetizers. While we shared the appetizers, my right hand wandered over Paige's leg and up on her thigh. She signaled her approval by pulling the hem of her dress up as I rubbed.

I nibbled at the appetizers with one hand while the pinky side of my other hand was busy pressed between Paige's labia. Paige whispered that something similar was happening on the other side of the table.

We ordered more wine and main courses when the appetizers were gone. While we waited, Paige suggested that we should change partners. Everyone agreed. Sean and I changed sides of the table. April leaned over, kissed me and whispered, "Sean's already got me wet. Try not to create a scene."

By that, I assumed she didn't want to have an orgasm in the middle of the restaurant.

I managed remarkedly well eating my piccata with my left hand. My dominate right hand was preoccupied. April kept me honest squeezing her legs together or an occasional ooh or aah.

The Limoncello and cannolis for dessert were a perfect ending. In the parking lot, I tossed the car keys to Sean and got into the back seat with April. I ignored her insincere hints and objections on the ride home and she had a screaming orgasm when we pulled into the driveway. "I'll be alright in a moment," she said to Paige and Sean in the front seat.

Back in the living room, I asked, "Drinks anyone?"

"Nothing alcoholic," said April. "I'm already half pickled."

"We have iced tea and water," suggested Paige.

Paige and I managed tumblers of cold liquid for everyone and we settled in the living room. "You two," said Paige to Sean and me, "sit on the sofa."

While we got comfortable, Paige and April were huddling in the center of the room. They reached some sort of an agreement. Paige pulled out a couple of CDs and put on music reminiscent of David Rose. They handed their drinks to Sean and me and reunited in the center of the room.

They faced each other, put their hands on each other's shoulders and began a slow dance together. Their movements were suggestive and highly arousing. Sean and I watched intently with cold glassware in our hands.

The women circled each other, hips and shoulders moving rhythmically. When the first cut ended, they pulled each other closer and shared a kiss. Sean was transfixed and I could see he was uncomfortable and unable to help himself. I understood. I was in a similar condition. I put the glasses on the floor at the side of the sofa. Sean noticed and did the same.

The women continued to dance and kiss with the music. They carefully positioned themselves so we could see their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. Sean unconsciously began to rub his crotch with his right hand.

April turned around in Paige's arms. Paige kissed her neck and shoulders. She ran her hands up April's body and held her breasts in her hands. April closed her eyes, leaned back into Paige's embrace and kept moving her hips with the music. Paige unhooked the small clasp at the top of April's dress and unzipped the dress halfway down her back. She reached in and unhooked April's bra and then held the straps of the dress while April slid her arms back and removed her bra.

They resumed dancing with April in Paige's arms and Paige holding her now freed breasts. Sean had his right hand inside his pants.

The women changed places and ten minutes later, Paige's bra was on the floor next to April's. Sean's pants were undone and his hand moving furiously.

Facing each other, Paige and April helped each other to remove their arms from the shoulder straps of their dresses. Freed from support, their dresses fell from their chests, supported by the half-zipped backs around their waists. Naked from the waist up, Paige leaned forward and kissed April's nipples. April returned the favor. Over the next several minutes, they took turns kissing, fondling and sucking each other's breasts until their nipples were erect and their abused areola red. Sean had his eyes closed and his head back on the sofa. His hand wasn't moving and his breathing erratic as he struggled between the tension of a near orgasm and messy relief.

The women were fascinated knowing that they were responsible for Sean's problem. Paige was especially sensitive about his condition. She excused herself for a moment, went over to Sean, knelt between his legs and pulled his trousers and briefs down his thighs. She barely got her mouth around his erection before he exploded. Paige swallowed, let Sean finish and swallowed again before returning to April.

Paige and April passionately kissed again, sharing the remnants of Sean's orgasm with each other. Sean's eyes were open and he watched the women. "Fuck," he exclaimed.

April and Paige resumed dancing. They faced us, dancing arm in arm, their breasts swaying in time with their hips and the music. Paige turned to face April and sat on the carpet in front of her with her legs between April's legs. She smiled at Sean and me, lifted April's dress and put it over her head. We couldn't see what Paige was doing but April's responses were a good indication. April's legs separated. Paige's hands and arms disappeared under April's skirt, presumably to hold April's ass to limit her movement. When April's knees buckled, Paige caught her and sat her on the floor next to her.

Paige stood in front of April with her legs on either side of April's hips. She lifted her dress and dropped it over April's head. It wasn't long before Paige's knees buckled and she was sitting on the floor next to and facing April. They exchanged hungry kisses and unzipped the remaining zipper in the back of each other's dresses. When they stood, their dresses remained on the floor.

They stood in front of Sean and me, totally naked and their pussies dripping saliva and other fragrant liquids. They had a brief conversation. Together they stood in front of Sean and helped him stand. His trousers fell around his ankles and his briefs stuck to his thighs. Together, they managed to get him undressed. His erection was a shadow of its former self.

Then they turned to me and two minutes later, I was as naked as the rest of them. My erection was over extended. April took my hand and led me to the master bedroom. We straightened the bed and covered the more unpleasant spots with a blanket. Then we crawled into the bed together. April leaned over me and kissed me. I understood the slow start after the wild finish in the living room. I kissed her back. We were both sensitive and tried not to shorten our fuses.

Her kisses were wonderful and when I fondled her breasts and kissed her nipples, she pushed me back on the bed and mounted me as if she was being chased. It was close. She managed only a couple of hip shifts on my erection before her back arched, her eyes rolled back in her head, her body shook and she squirted more of her fragrant liquids over my abdomen. I held her hips as tightly as I could, pushed up inside her as far as I could and contributed my own fragrant liquid to the mixture flowing from inside her onto me.

April lay on top of me until I slipped out of her, then we lay alongside each other. I kissed her eyelids, her nose and then her lips. She curled up on me, her head on my shoulder and one arm and leg over my body.

We lay that way for unmeasurable minutes. April opened her eyes. "We were supposed to get you guys excited," she said.

"Internal feedback loop?" I asked.

"I have no idea," April admitted. "All I know is your woman is intense."

"Don't I know it," I said.

"Jon," said April.

"Yes."

"Can we just sleep now?"

I held my sister in my arms and we fell asleep comfortable in each other's presence. Sometime in the middle of the night, Paige woke me when she came into the room.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I was going to offer to change partners with you," she said. "But I see that April's asleep."

"I think we should leave her that way," I suggested.

"You're right. We could all use the rest. I'll catch up to you in the morning."

April and I slept until well after the sun lit the bedroom windows. She was still laying almost on top of me with her arm and leg over me. During the night she rolled over and I spooned with her for a while but she returned to our original position before dawn.

Sunday morning, we woke up, brushed our teeth, took a shower, found our robes and headed for the kitchen. Paige was already there scrounging for something for breakfast. "How do waffles sound to you guys? It's just about all I have for breakfast food."

"Terrific," said April. "I'm really hungry. Make two for me."

"Where's Sean" I asked.

"Still asleep," answered Paige. "He didn't get much sleep last night," she added.

"You really should give him some time to recover," I suggested.

"I don't know what it is about me," Paige admitted. "But sex just gives me more energy."

Sean showed up about then. He looked like he cleaned up but not well rested. He had managed to find and wear a robe.

Paige, with help from the rest of us, put together a fulfilling breakfast. Waffles with strawberries and maple syrup, coffee and orange juice. We complemented her on her efforts and sent her into the living room while we cleaned up. Sean started after Paige.

"Whoa," said April to him. "Give her a rest. I'll go. You stay here and help Jon."

Clean up was simple. Basically, we filled the dishwasher and started it. Minor tasks, like wiping counters and sweeping the floor were left undone.

In the living room, Paige and April were working on a list of something.

"What that?" I asked.

"Just a list of things we need from the grocery for the rest of the weekend. You know, dinner, drinks, party snacks," explained Paige. "April and I are going to run out and pick this stuff up."

They left about eleven thirty to run errands. Sean and I looked at each other trying to think of something to do. It was too early for the afternoon sports shows. I checked the patio and the pool. The weather was already in the low eighties, the sky clear and the air still.

"Let's move out on the patio," I suggested.

We grabbed beers and headed for the pool side. I read and sipped my beer while Sean dozed. The women returned about one, put away the food stuff and came out on the patio looking for us. "What's with sleeping beauty?" Paige asked pointing to Sean.

"He had a long night," I told her. "You remember, don't you?"

Paige gave me that half grin, half smile that she was so good at. April was standing in front of the pool. "What a gorgeous day," she exclaimed as she spun around. She was wearing the same short dress she had worn to dinner last night. As she spun, the dress flared out below her waist proving that she hadn't worn panties under it.

"I know," April said. "Let's go swimming."

She began to take off her dress. Sean was suddenly awake. "Wait," he said. "I'll get the suits."

"I'm not wearing a bathing suit," asserted April. "I'm going skinny dipping." She finished taking off her dress and bra and dove into the pool headfirst.

"Excellent idea," agreed Paige. Soon the two of them were swimming and romping with each other in the pool sans suits.

"Come on, guys," called April. "Dump those robes and join us."

I looked around the yard. The pool was reasonably shielded from the prying eyes of the neighbors but not perfectly. "What is someone sees us?" I asked.

"If you catch someone looking at us, invite them over," suggested Paige.

We spent the afternoon and, after dinner, most of the evening naked in the pool. Sex was a common activity. I watched Paige have sex with Sean and was amazed at my reaction. I was surprisingly happy for her having so much fun with him. April was just as much fun fucking me. Near dark, Sean and I watched Paige and April enjoying each other's bodies. Their activity spilled over from the pool to one of the chaises on the patio. At one point, April was on her back on the chaise with Paige standing astride the foot end, bent over with her face between April's legs. I couldn't resist. I moved over behind Paige and slid my erection inside her well lubricated pussy.

Paige's initial surprise was replaced with a husky "Damn. That's perfect,"

We ran out of beer around nine and by ten, the girls wanted to head to bed. Somehow, Paige and I ended up in the guest room and April and Sean, our bedroom. The last thing Paige said to April was, "Change partners about three."

Paige remembered and with a last playful suck on my erection of the moment, she got out of bed. "I send April back to finish that," she told me and she was gone. April began to finish what Paige started about two minutes later.

Paige has a way of pacing herself and prolonging the action. April, on the other hand, is fully involved every second. We spent most of the time until morning resting in each other's arms between explosive sexual exploits.

I loved April's energy and willingness to try almost anything. Near dawn, while I was sucking her clitoris, I tested her acceptance of my fingers probing her rectum. I lubricated my middle finger, and worked it inside her ass past the second knuckle. "Whoa," exclaimed April.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"I'm all right," she answered. "Actually, I'm better than all right. It hurt for a second but now it feels nice."

"Two fingers?" I suggested.

"If you're very careful and stop when I tell you to," April stipulated.

I was very, very careful and agonizingly slow. I found it difficult to add a second finger to the one already inside her but, if I moved them into her at the same time, I was successful.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Better than I expected," said April.

Later, when she was on her back, holding her legs up against her shoulders and I was inside her, I took a moment to move the head of my erection to her rectal opening.

"Whoa mister," said April. "Not without some industrial grade lubrication."

We went back to what we were doing and curled up together on the bed when we finished.

"Jon," said April.

"I'm here," I answered.

"I'm not against what you were proposing," she said.

"Proposing?" I asked.

"You know, that thing with your erection and my ass," she clarified.

"Oh, that," I responded. "It was just an impulse. Not one of my better ideas. Forget it."

But April didn't forget it. At breakfast the next morning, she responded to Paige's generic morning query, "How did you sleep last night?"

"Quite well," answered April, "except for a moment when I wish we'd had some lubricant."

"Lubricant?" asked Paige. "What did you need lubricant for?"

"Just to get past a tight spot," replied April mysteriously.

Paige looked at me. I grinned and looked away.

"I think I get it," said Paige.

"What?" asked Sean.

"Wait a second, I think I have a solution," said Paige as she rose from the table.

She went to the kitchen counter next to the sink and removed a small bag from a drawer nearby. She brought it back to the table and dumped out the contents. Two identical small light blue boxes landed on the table. Each had the word "ultragel" on the label.

April picked one up and opened it. A white squeeze bottle fell into her hand. "You've had this all along? Why didn't you say something?" she asked.

"I didn't have it. I picked it up at the market yesterday. I had no idea why at the time. Now, I see that I was prescient."

"Maybe so, but late," responded April.

"We don't have to pick up the kids at the farm until after lunch. That leaves plenty of time," Paige suggested.

April tossed the bottle in her hand to Paige, grabbed the second box and my hand. "Come with me," she said.

I have no idea what Paige and Sean did with the second bottle of lube. April and I spent the next three hours, using most of April's bottle to investigate and discover new pleasures within both of us.

We had lunch after a shower and we straightened out the bedrooms and washed the sheets before the four of us left to pick up the kids. We spent a couple of hours visiting with Paige's parents before driving back in time to see the fireworks.

The Forth of July has been special holiday every year since. That weekend with April and Sean changed the way both Paige and I approach sex. We no longer consider sex something confined to just the personal connection between us. We agree that sex is an activity as well as a bond between us and we actively seek other couples for the fun and pleasure of sex.

There've been many changes over the years. The kids are grown and have kids of their own. Paige's father died and her mother sold the farm but not before the great grandkids had the opportunity to feed the chickens and milk the goats.