Wet Tamara Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of the piss wet weekend for Tamara.
1.2k words
4.61
2.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
115 Followers

A very short second chapter of this story continuing with wet Tamara.

Part 1 is here https://literotica.com/s/wet-tamara

Wet Tamara Part II- The Following Morning

Lying on the large double bed doom scrolling through Twitter. Just waiting. It had been an interesting night. Getting back to the rental was just the start.

I was standing there at the edge of the bed as Tamara sat there and peeled off her sand covered, urine saturated leggings. The sound as they slapped and slithered down her legs was spectacular. The pop as her feet finally went through the wet hole...They were so wet the sand stayed stuck to them. Her lace panties were so moist that they were translucent showing off her pubis. Taking it all in my cock was still so hard and throbbing against my equally cold wet boxers. With a purring smile she hurriedly pulled them off me. I soon removed hers too. For dainty underwear, it was so heavy it thudded as it landed on the floor beside us.

Climbing on to the bed, the sex was amazing, we had to go twice, she was so wet, and I was far too turned on the first time. I fell asleep, a very happy man. My birthday present from her had been utterly sensational.

The morning had been equally fun. The first mission was to try and dry my shorts. They were the only pair I had. The hair dryer worked a little, making them slightly more comfortable to wear. Then we headed out. We walked a short distance to a greasy spoon cafe just down the road. The breakfast was cheap and importantly large. As were the mugs of coffee.

It was a safer way to go, we didn't want to walk back the way we had come last night from the beach. Convinced both our wet sandy footprints would still be visible on the pavement.

The fried breakfast and filter coffee worked a treat. We had got back to the room to pick up our stuff to head home. I had thrown the rest of my wet clothes in the bag and was just waiting on her as ever. She had popped into the bathroom about ten minutes ago.

My scrolling stopped when Tamara then called me into the bathroom urgently. Thinking it was a spider I put my phone down and jumped off the bed and ran.

I tried to look heroic as she stood there happily smiling at me, hands on her hips in just her miss matching white bra and pink panties. It was understandable, I did expect them to be matching. No need to be anything special, we were driving home shortly. Comfort over sexiness.

"Oh, you got here in time." She grinned at me as she handed me her folded jeans and top.

"Where is it?"

"What?"

"The spider, you shouted urgently."

She laughed. "Don't be silly. I just wanted you in here." She smiled at me as she stood there and bounced on her knees a couple of times. She was incredibly sexy. I looked around the bathroom and then back down her slim legs to her toes which were buried into her damp white towel she had used to dry off after showering the sand off her this morning.

I could then hear the hissing. My eyes jumped to her crotch. Her pink panties gloriously went dark red before a spurt of urine splashed right through the cotton. I couldn't help myself, I put my hand on her warm wet crotch as she continued to pee through my fingers, I stroked, she moaned. Her panties darkened across the crotch not helped by the splashes back from my hand.

It was an amazing feeling. The passionate kiss was amazing.

No sooner had she finished when she wiggled her hips and peeled her wet panties down past her knees until they dropped onto the now yellowed towel and I was then pulling her half naked self, back onto the bed whilst hurriedly trying to drop my shorts.

It delayed our departure by fifteen minutes, but it was so worth it. Especially the bit where Tamara lay there on the bed, her wet legs spread wide, smiling so lovingly at me.

What made the journey all a little bit more fun was that I knew that she was going commando all the way home. Then what made it even more interesting was that she continued to guzzle water.

So much so that on the main highway, after taking another large gulp of water, she announced with an exaggerated squeeze of the thighs together that "I really need a wee."

She then went on to rule out in any certain terms she was going to ruin my seats, however much I potentially wanted her to. The worst thing for me was that she announced this just after we had passed the service station. The race was on.

Tamara teasingly kept drinking water and squeezing her thighs together, putting pressure on me to find somewhere to stop. Otherwise, I was going to have to clean the car when I got home.

I eventually, after what seemed like an age, saw a large blue P sign showing 1 mile ahead. Tamara had stopped drinking water by then and we both made the obvious joke. The perfect place for peeing. I warned her that there would be no toilets. She just laughed, at this point, it really didn't matter, she just kept squeezing her jeans-covered thighs tighter together as we both looked out for the layby.

It was only a minute or so but looking out of the corner of my eye at the grimace that alternated to a smile and back again on Tamara's face. Also, that she was normally very chatty and she had stopped talking, and the way her hands were wedged firmly between her thighs. I guessed that single mile probably felt like twenty.

"Sorry!" she announced as with a pop, her seat belt was off, and the car then started annoyingly pinging by the 1/4 mile sign. It was understandable. She wanted to jump out of the car. One hand was still hard against her crotch, the other her fingers flicking the door handle with anticipation.

I slowed the car, and her door was open before I had stopped.

Like a crab she scuttled sideways, her jeans were around her knees within seconds, her cute white bum contrasting between the green grass, the car and the door hiding most of her from view.

I watched on excitedly as she then bounced a couple of times to remove the drips and then wiggled her jeans back up.

Tamara was amazing, I couldn't help but smile. The small dark blue wet spot on her ass was rather noticeable. "Oops, I didn't quite get there in time." She giggled as grabbed a top from her bag on the back seat and placed it down as protection before she sat on it.

I squeezed her thigh, kissed her on the lips and then with my heart pumping and my cock throbbing, I got the car in gear and pulled off.

I drove home grinning. I love her. I can't wait for our next wet adventure.

Bazzle
Bazzle
115 Followers