Wet, Wet, Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Please Mistress,' Richard entreated softly in her ear, 'Your pet needs to release. Please have mercy, Mistress!'

'Oh, pet, you should have said,' she said with mock concern, 'Well, we are not near a toilet right now but there is a pharmacy over there and I'm sure they would stock adult diapers if your need is so great. There's no need to be embarrassed. Many men suffer from adult-onset incontinence, so I'm sure the nice young Saturday girl in there will be able to help find you exactly what you need when you explain your problem. Shall we go there now?'

Richard closed his eyes. Christ no! Ask some wide-eyed little teen to provide him with a pack of man-sized diapers? He'd rather die. But then, that wasn't the option, was it? Would he rather piss himself in public? There had to be another option.

'No?' she smirked, 'Well, I cannot possibly condone public urination. It is unsanitary and morally repugnant. The only other thing I can think of is if you were to find a quiet corner and release into a bottle. Would you be prepared to do that?' she asked with a quirked eyebrow.

Richard grasped this lifeline. 'Yes! Oh, yes, please, Mistress!' He looked around as if an empty bottle might suddenly appear to put an end to his misery. Mistress smiled and tugged him over to a nearby food stall and ordered a bottle of fizzy water, pressing it into his hand. Richard opened the cap, prepared to spill it on the ground.

'Oh no pet. How ungrateful! You do not get to waste my gifts to you. Drink it all up and then you can use the empty bottle. Hurry now, unless you want to hold it until we return home.'

Richard eyed the bottle. It was 16.9oz. Not nearly enough to take the pressure off his turgid bladder and way too much to consume on top of the 30oz he'd had earlier. But the thought that he could at least release some of what he was holding was too great and he twisted off the cap and downed it in a couple of gulps, groaning as he felt it make his way to his distended stomach.

Bottle empty, he urged his Mistress to walk faster as they made their way out of the crowds to a side alley which was deserted except for a couple of recycling bins and a pile of boxes. This would do. Quickly, Richard faced the wall and wrenched down his zip, wresting out his swollen cock as the first few drips started to flow. Shoving his cockhead into the neck of the bottle, he waited for the deluge to start, but there was nothing. His bladder contracted painfully but still nothing came out. Oh my god, he was going to explode! His Mistress was already tapping her foot in an irritated manner. She was too fine a lady to be hanging around a dodgy back alley and he was taking too long. Richard forced himself to relax and thought back to the gentle tinkling of his Mistress's overheard golden shower when she had taken her release earlier. Then finally, finally his muscles relaxed, and the bottle started to fill. Quickly. Too quickly! Already it was near the top and he'd barely started! He had to stop the flow before it started to run over. Using his fingers, he pinched himself closed, causing a painful spasm as he forced his exhausted sphincter to hold back the flow. Somehow this felt worse than before and the need was, if anything, even greater. Recapping the bottle, he placed it next to the plastic recycling, ever mindful of his environmental footprint, and forced himself back into his jeans, struggling to raise the zip.

Mistress took one look at his tortured face and smirked. 'Well, I was going to suggest we make the most of this glorious weather with a lovely long walk along the river.' Richard's face fell even further, 'However, I think on this occasion, I would like to get you home. I'm feeling needy and have no urge to make an exhibition of myself in public,' she said, starting pointedly down at the bottle of light straw-coloured liquid before rubbing his bulging crotch, pressing firmly against the prominent boulder of his bladder.

Richard sucked in a pained breath and mumbled a respectful, 'Thank you, Mistress,' as she led him back home. Every step closer to home, closer to relief, was progressively harder and by the time the cottage was in sight, Richard was sweating and breathing heavily. He desperately wanted to cup and pinch himself, but knew that this would not be allowed. His bladder was in full cramp and he realised that it had been over five hours that he had been in extreme discomfort after drinking close to 70oz of fluid and releasing less than 17oz. The maths was as eye-watering as the fullness itself, but he knew without a doubt that he couldn't last much longer.

Finally, they were home, and Mistress opened the front door, taking what he felt was an inordinately long time to retrieve her keys and slowly fit the correct one in the lock. Much as Richard wanted to push past her and run to the bathroom, he was raised better, and he politely indicated that she should enter before him. He quickly followed her and shut the door, only to feel himself being pushed back against it as his Mistress started to press herself against him, kissing him passionately and rubbing her erect nipples against his chest. The little minx had got off on his discomfort and was seriously turned on right now. Richard had been hard all day, but to feel his Mistress' unrestrained need for him made him harder than ever before and momentarily his overriding need to release his bladder took a backseat to his need to make her feel good. Her hand on his engorged cock further enflamed him and he was soon thrusting against her palm.

'Fuck me, boy. Fuck me now!' she growled as she ripped open his shirt and started pushing his jeans down his hips. Richard helped her to tug and pull his clothing off until he was back to his naked state, wearing only the cock collar, the spool of fishing line now discarded on the floor. Somehow Richard's desperation fuelled his lust, and he could no longer control himself. Tugging his Mistress' tight skirt up her hips, he turned her so her back was against the door and lifted her up, pressing his chest against her thrusting breasts and tugging the sopping wet, silky gusset of her panties aside to plunge himself in her depths.

His Mistress gave a strangled moan then dug her heels into his buttocks and screamed, 'Faster, boy! Give it to me now!' and with a frenzied jackhammering of strokes, Richard came, emptying his swollen balls into her contracting channel. Richard's heart was pounding in his ears, but instead of the languid release of tension he usually felt after an epic orgasm, this time, the overwhelming need to piss had reached critical level. He needed to go now!

If he didn't move from her tight embrace, he would end up hosing her down in new and entirely unwelcome ways, so, risking her wrath, he gently eased out and then begged, 'Mercy Mistress!'

Sliding down the wall with a benevolent smile on her face, finally, finally, his Mistress granted his request.

Richard could still hear her amused chuckle as he sprinted down the hallway, threw himself into her bathroom and released a torrent of Biblical proportions. Dear Christ, it was like a second cumming! The relief took on an orgasmic quality as it shot its way from his still-tingling cock.

It was many minutes later that he was finally done, and he slumped, panting, shaking and replete, to the cool tile floor.

12