What a Deal! Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed turned to me. "I bet that if we ask Mrs. Wilson, she's probably never been spit-roasted. What do you think?"

"Oh, I would bet that she has definitely never had two cocks before. It would be a shame not to continue her education right here."

"Agreed." Ed moved to kneel in front of Lucy's face. I got behind her. I looked down and could see that Jan was rubbing Lucy's pussy, but it was too high to lick.

"Mrs. Wilson, look up at me." Ed raised her face with his right hand. His cock was right there. "As part of your punishment you will now be spit-roasted by me and the Vice. You will take our cum as it comes." He grinned at the pun. "Understood?"

Lucy nodded, acting like she was too turned on to worry about her supposedly unprotected womb.

I centered my cock on her pussy and slowly buried it. Ed grinned at me and watched as she went down his cock. I started fucking her and I could feel Jan playing with us where we were joined. Ed was letting my motion do most of the work for pushing her onto his cock. He gave me the thumbs up. He looked over at Katy and made the motion for filming. Katy went back to capturing us fucking the fake teachers.

Ed looked back at me. "Mr. Jones, I think she really likes having two cocks spit-roasting her. She is sucking my cock like a real pro."

"I agree, Mr. Smith. She has a very tight pussy and appears to be sex-starved. Perhaps her sex life is not as good as it should be."

"Could be true. We'll have to work on fixing that."

When he said that I couldn't tell if that was part of the role play, or if he was really serious.

"Mmmm. I don't think I can last much longer, Mr. Jones. She's just a great cock-sucker." He reached down and lifted her head a little without pulling his cock out so that she looked up at him. "You are a great cock-sucker, aren't you?"

Lucy nodded her head in agreement.

"Damn. I'm going to cum in Mrs. Wilson's mouth, Mr. Jones. She's going to get a bellyful of cum!" And with that, Ed started cumming into Lucy's mouth. He ejaculated a few times and then pulled out and let a few short squirts fall on Jan's pussy.

"Whew! You are very good, Mrs. Wilson. Now get ready to have Mr. Jones, who is fucking your fertile body bareback, fill that pussy with cum. If you don't have one, you can always take care of it tomorrow morning, right?"

"Yes, sir. Ugh!"

Lucy was grunting with each thrust I made now and I was ready to cum.

"Here it is, Mrs. Wilson. Fresh cum from someone who is fucking you bareback and who is not your husband." I came and came when I was due. I filled her up good. She was panting and seemed to be cumming herself. When I finished, I pulled out and cum started to run out of her pussy. Jan pulled on her hips and Lucy let her pussy drop down onto Jan's face. Jan started licking and sucking and cleaning her up.

When she was done, Lucy rolled to the side. Jan was laying there looking at us. "But I didn't get fucked!" she said indignantly.

Ed grinned at her. "You are about to, Mrs. Taylor. Don't worry, you are about to."

Ed got up and went into the kitchen. He came back with some sodas and water. He handed them out, but tried to stay in role.

After about five minutes, Ed sat on the couch. "Now, ladies, we still have some things to take care of. In order that all of you get treated fairly, Katy and Jan must now get fucked." He turned toward them. "Katy, you come suck my cock and Mrs. Taylor, you suck Mr. Jones cock. When they are hard, you will both get on them reverse cowgirl, understand?"

They both nodded as they were already on their knees ready to suck our cocks.

Ed looked at me and winked as the two went to work. It wasn't going to take long. I think we were both pretty well visually stimulated, and I'm sure Ed was really enjoying being the principal and ordering these ladies around.

We were hard when Ed issued his next command. "Okay, cock-suckers, get up and sit on our cocks reverse cowgirl. That's facing away from us, in case you don't know Katy. I'm sure Mrs. Taylor knows this."

The ladies sat on our cocks and Jan felt wonderful sitting there on my cock with me holding her against me by her tits.

"Take it easy over there, Mr. Jones. Katy and I will go first." He starting slowly fucking her and she was pushing herself up and down on his cock.

Ed was enjoying Katy when he gave his next command. "Mrs. Wilson. You will get on your knees in front of me and Katy and, since she hasn't had an orgasm yet, lick her while she rides my cock until she cums. You can teach her the correct way to lick a cock-filled pussy. As soon as she cums, she will rise up enough for my cock to come free and then you will suck my cock until you swallow all my cum, just like a good teaching slut should. Understand?"

Lucy grinned up at her husband. "Yes, sir, Mr. Smith. I will lick Katy until she cums and then suck your cock until you cum. I understand completely."

I watched as Lucy leaned in and placed her tongue on Katy's pussy where she was joined with Ed. They were moving up and down so she barely moved her head as Katy bounced on Ed's cock. Katy had been trying to get fucked and cum all day, so she didn't last long.

"Fuck! I'm cumming! Lick my pussy you slut teacher. Lick meeeee!" and Katy started jerking and having spasms as she got licked and fucked. She was almost vibrating on Ed's cock and was just coming down from her orgasm when he announced his.

"I'm ready, Mrs. Wilson. I'm going to cum soon and you need to suck my cock."

Katy rose up enough for Ed's cock to come free and then sat back and leaned to the side. Both of them watched closely as Lucy slowly went all the way down on Ed's cock, covered in Katy's pussy juices.

"Fuck, you are so good at that Mrs. Wilson. Fuck, that'll make me cum."

And he did. Ed just tightened up and grunted as Lucy bobbed on his cock, each downstroke burying his cock deep into her mouth and throat. He jerked and jerked and I could see Lucy swallowing as he spurted into her mouth.

Finally, Ed ran dry and he leaned back, breathing hard with a light sheen of sweat breaking out on his body. He rested and took some breaths before he spoke again. I was just lightly fucking Jan when he turned towards us.

"Mr. Jones. Time for you and Mrs. Taylor to get the same treatment." He turned to Lucy. "Mrs. Wilson, if you please, get over there and take care of Mrs. Taylor's pussy and Mr. Jones' cock."

"Yes, sir." Lucy crawled over on all fours and went to work on Jan.

Meanwhile, Katy got off Ed's lap and he got up and got behind Lucy, where she was now licking Jan. "I know you love licking pussy and sucking cock, Mrs. Wilson. You will be a great slut instructor for all the other teachers and age-eligible students. I can't wait."

Suddenly, Jan, without warning us, started cumming. She just moaned and started jerking around on my lap and cock. Lucy kept licking her until she pushed her head away. I was almost there, but not quite. Lucy was going to have to work for my cum.

"Good job," said Ed. "Now let's get Mrs. Taylor off his cock and you can drain his balls."

Jan crawled off me and sat next to me. My wet and hard cock stood up, begging for attention. Lucy leaned forward and gave it some.

Ed grinned. "I think you like dirty, pussy-soaked cocks, Mrs. Wilson. You seem to really be enjoying sucking this cock. Make sure you suck him dry. I don't want you spilling a drop onto the principal's couch. I don't think the janitorial service would appreciate that."

Ed motioned to Katy and made a motion like he wanted her to get under Lucy. She finally understood and then lay on her back behind Lucy. Ed reached under Lucy and lifted her up a little more onto her knees. Lucy probably thought he was just going to play with her pussy or something, but her eyes went wide and she groaned as she felt Katy crawl under her and start licking her pussy. She moaned onto my cock and I was getting close.

I put my right hand on her head and started directing her bobbing speed. She had been licking and cleaning and sucking my balls, but now she was bobbing. She knew I was close.

Finally, I made it. I didn't give her any warning, but I'm sure she could feel me tighten up. I grunted and spurted as I started filling her with my cum.

"Jesus!" I finally said as her sucking was so good and I kept cumming and cumming. She kept swallowing and I could tell it was a lot for a second load. I had gotten really worked up again.

Finally, I sat back and Lucy sat up a little, looking down at Katy's head under her, licking her pussy.

Lucy looked back up at me. "Delicious cum, Mr. Jones."

"Thank you. You may suck my cock for more whenever you want."

Lucy just grinned at me and then moaned as Katy was doing well.

I watched as Ed then took his index finger and stuck it in Katy's pussy. It came out soaking wet and he held it up as he gave me a nasty grin.

I saw his hand disappear and then I saw Lucy's eyes go wide as she gasped. "Oh, fuck!"

Then she started cumming. She had her hands in Katy's hair as she rode her face. I assumed from the look and her orgasm that Ed has stuck his index finger up her ass. She came and came and finally started to roll off Katy.

Ed removed his finger and assisted the tired Lucy, whose knees looked like they were giving out, to the floor. She lay there and Ed ran his hands over her tits. She jerked. "Nice job, Mrs. Wilson. You will be a great teacher of sluts."

Lucy just lay there panting and moaning and gave him a little smile.

Ed suddenly got up and went over to the table, his so-called desk. "Now, while everyone gets dressed, I have one more thing to cover. I don't want to see any of you three back here in this office for being caught without undergarments, understand?"

All three ladies murmured their agreement.

Ed continued. "Except for two weeks from Thursday. Then I expect you to report here for undergarment violations and further pain and pleasure discussion and appropriate punishment. Got it?"

The three ladies all laughed at him and agreed.

Ed then walked back over and looked at all of us. Everyone was still stark naked.

He turned to me first and put out his hand. "Dennis, this was an amazing experience. And thank you Katy and Jan. I loved every second." Then he turned and helped his wife from the floor. "And thank you for playing along, honey. I hope it was all okay."

Jan put her head against his chest. "It was fucking amazing, Ed. I didn't know you had that kind of fantasy in mind, but I loved it. I can't wait for two weeks from Thursday for further punishment like this."

Everyone laughed and started getting dressed.

As I headed out the door and everyone was saying good-bye, Lucy called me to the side. "I want you to come two weeks from Thursday with some of your other sluts. I want to do this again."

"No problem. Get with Ed about that and let me know."

She looked at Ed as he was talking to Jan. "Oh, I will. I think he will want to be included in all our sexual escapades now."

I bet he will.

I said good-bye to Ed and we all left to go home, tired and sated.

12