What a Doll! Ch. 02

Story Info
Being Genny.
2k words
4.56
2.1k
3
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers

"Phew!" I collapsed exhausted onto my back in my bed. I felt my G-cup boobs rise and fall with each recovery breath I took. With my panties pushed down just below my girlie bum, my throbbing erection pointed up towards the ceiling with dribbles oozing from my pee hole. Genny just laid there unmoving. I knew my massive cum load would start leaking out of her freshly fucked, gasping ass hole based on how hard and how much I came.

Genny was my now well-used torso, sex doll and it had been only a couple of weeks since she had arrived. She was a great bed mate to spoon with as we slept. My big boobs pressed against her back as I palmed and squeezed her massive L-cups. I did wish she had bigger nipples though.

At just over two feet tall, Genny weighed 35 pounds. Heavier than you think, I had to figure out how best to maneuver her around especially with my weak, girlie body. She had the perfect 19-inch skinny waist with a 32-inch hips and a perfect, jiggly, round bum. To tell the truth, I was a bit jealous of her shape and perhaps that was the reason for slamming her hard whenever I fucked her.

Her legs only extend down to where her knees would start. They were articulating with a metal skeleton to hold whatever position I put her in. Fucking her pussy was nice but kind of a weird based on how wide I had to spread her legs. Mounting astride her thighs limited how much of my decent sized cock could get inside. So I found myself fucking her tight ass more and more.

Anyways, having recovered somewhat, Genny and I washed up. I had things to do so staying in bed wasn't an option. After drying off, I changed into my housemaid outfit. I refitted my self-adhering breast forms to my smooth, hairless chest and hooked my black lace, demi-cup shelf bra behind my back to help support them. The forms stuck to my chest so well, I really could have gone braless but I just love wearing a bra! I stepped into the matching bikini panties as always before putting on my garter belt that held up my stockings. I made sure the thick seams of my black, fishnets were straight before attaching the clips to the wide lacy stocking welts.

The typical maid's outfit was black with a white pinafore apron and white lace trim. The sleeves were puffy off the shoulders and the bodice was cut low to show off some deep cleavage. There was some faux lacing in the front and button up in the back. The short skirt part flared out due to the crisp, white crinoline beneath. The outfit went well with my sexy strappy, open toed, five-inch steel shanked stilettos and I love how they clicked on any hard surface I walked on. The final touch was my maid's cap pinned into my girlish hair.

It took most of the morning to clean up from last night and to do the vacuuming. And then preparing lunch for Genny and me.

By now, I had found a place where I could buy Genny some clothes. Her portions were her 34 L-cups and 22-inch under bust along with her 19-inch waist and 32-inch hips made buying regular clothes for her difficult. Before I served lunch, I dressed her in a matching red mesh bra and panty set. The bra was tight around and the cups barely held her oversized boobs. The cups had nipple cut-out while the panties were crotchless from front to back. I used a spandex shirt as a dress for her. It was long enough to cover her body and tight enough to show off her shapely body and her albeit not big enough nipples to poke through. I covered her legs with some red knee high nylons before setting her down for me to change.

After removing my maid's uniform, I stepped into a long sleeved, semi-transparent mesh, mini-dress. I did change my shoe to some six inch, stiletto pumps with a 3/4-inch platform (that was about the tallest heels I could walk in).

I carried Genny to the table and served lunch with some white wine. The chilled nectar felt great as I swallowed it. I think I drank more than I ate and was feeling a bit woozy but definitely horny. I took Genny over to the sofa where I spread her thighs and licked her pussy lips. I stuck my tongue in as deep as I could. "What? Fuck you! Fuck you with my hard cock of that's inside my panties!"

I pulled down my panties below my balls and plunged my hard dick into her wet cunt. I didn't get the heating option for Genny so her walls were cold as it squeezed around my shaft. My spit made an excellent lubricant as I slapping my hips into her. "You like that don't you. You like me pounding your cunt with my hard cock, don't you!"

I carried Genny back to our bed and returned to assaulting her cunt. "Turn you over and fuck you in the ass! You love having your ass fuck as much as in your pussy, don't you?"

I stood behind her as I propped Genny with her ass in the air. Her ass was low since I was in my heels. I squirted some hybrid lube into her hole. I leaned over and shoved my hard dick deeply into her. Regardless of how many time I had fucker her there, her hole was still tight. The sucking action on me was so intense. I was so horny that I lasted for only a few minutes before shooting my load into her. It was an amazing hard cum!

Still dressed, I crawled onto the bed with Genny and fell asleep spooning.

I'm awake and aware. But for some reason, I can't see anything; not even the dark. I'm lying on my back but can't seem to move any of my limbs. Oddly, it felt like I had no arms at all. I tried to wriggle my toes but again, I couldn't.

I did feel warmth being covered but there was a tightness around my ribs. I realized it was my bra; then a heaviness on my chest. It didn't feel like my normal G-cup breast forms; it felt much heavier and somehow felt bigger.

Suddenly, I felt a stir on the bed then someone turning me onto my side and spooning me from behind. Their arms held me tightly against their body and a hand pawed and squeezed my breast. The hand barely covered my boob so I could tell they were much bigger than my forms. Their fingers played with my nipples. When they pinched my nipples, it sent electric ripples through my torso.

My TORSO!

Somehow, was I now Genny?

I felt the hotness of their breath on the nape of my neck. As they hugged me closely, I felt a soft yet firm pillowing against my back. "Boobs? Did this person have boobs? Was it a she?"

A soft, gentle hand snaked down my abdomen then down to my legs. Fingers pulled up whatever covering I had on, up to my waist. Their palm rubbed and caressed my stocking covered thighs. I thought to myself. "Gawd I'm getting so horny. Please... Please finger my pussy."

As if somehow reading my thoughts, the hand slid upwards and between my legs. A finger ran along the slit of my lips. It found and massage the spot where my clit was. I came. "Ohhh... gawd!"

I wanted to moan and scream but I couldn't. A wet, slippery finger slid along my slit and dipped between. Just a tip at first, and then deeper and deeper until I felt a push against my crotch. The finger fully inserted, wriggled and tickled as if to find my G-spot. But I could sense how wet and lubed I was inside.

From behind, something grew and was getting harder. It poked between my thighs and rubbed me just under my pussy. It was hard and soft at the same time. I then recognized it as a cock. "Was it a he? Or maybe a he-she?"

They shifted slightly so their shaft rubbed along my slit. In my mind, I was getting wetter and wetter but in reality, it was just their finger inside and coated me with some sort of lube. In my mind, I begged. "Please! Please fuck me! I want your cock inside my cunt!"

They moved me onto my back. They positioned my legs up and split my thighs wide. As tight as it was, I knew my cunt would be gaping and ready. I felt the under shaft of his cock brushing along my slippery gash. Based on what how it felt, it had to be at least seven inches long. "Put it in! Please!"

They moved their hips back and teased my hole with the knob of their cock. Slowly, they pushed it in. I was so wet that there was no resistance and they entered me with one stroke. I felt their crotch press against mine. They were in as deep as they could go. Slowly and repeatedly, they withdrew slightly before sliding it back in. I wished it was longer but it was pretty thick around.

After a number of strokes, they laid atop of me. Their breasts squished against mine. I thought they had cum but I was wrong as small, mini thrusts continued. The tip of their cock was at my maximum depth and bumped against my belly.

They rolled over so I was sitting on top of them. Their cock still inside me. Upward bucking motion made me slam back down; their cock now banged me deeply. "Gawd! I'm cumming again! Aaaaiiiieeee...!"

The fucking continued. I came at least twice more before they ceased. I felt them withdraw from me and my pussy felt empty. They moved me around so I was face down (although being just a torso, I didn't really have a face). My boobs pressed against the softness of sheets and tickled my nipples as the bed rocked. With my ass now up in the air, they moved behind me. They spread my cheeks apart and a hot, wet tongue invaded my asshole. "Oh my gawd! They tongue was long and deep inside me! Oh fuck! I'm cumming again!"

My asshole was drenched. They pulled their face away. I'm sure my hole was pouting and needing something to fill me. I didn't have to wait long as their cock slowly pushed into my rectum. It was bigger and harder than their tongue and stretched me open. "Oh fuck! That feels so good! Uh!"

Their slow, gentle strokes were amazing. I cried out with each. "Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...!"

They increased their cadence and authority as their hips slapped against my ass harder and harder. I came. Then I plead. "Cum inside me! Please! I'm begging you! Please cum inside me! I need your cum!"

There were three powerful thrusts followed by powerful eruptions of hot cream that filled my bowels. I came with each blast of their cum. They continued their hard, deliberate thrusts even after I could sense no more cum was coming. And then they collapsed on top of me.

I was exhausted and couldn't support their weight. I fell flat along the bed. Slowly they extracted their cock from my used hole and laid beside me. I could feel excessive amounts of cum pour from my ass and down over my cunt as I drifted off.

The bright sunlight that filled the room, made me squint as I tried to open them. I found myself staring at the ceiling, Genny laid face down beside me. I managed to rise from the bed and found I was still dressed as I was yesterday. I looked down at Genny. Something was leaking from her ass. I collected some on my fingers, sniffed at it before I sucked it off. I was very familiar. "Yep! That tastes like my cum!"

Memories came flooding back. I was Genny being thoroughly fucked and creamed.

grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers