What a Hoot

Story Info
Dany has to make the rent, and gets caught up in public sex.
12.3k words
4.13
8.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters involved in sex scenes are 18 or above. Comments and feedback are welcomed. This story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex. Edited to improve story flow and cleaned up some paragraphs.*

*

Dany's heart pounded as she waited anxiously for her order, her stomach fluttering with nerves and excitement. She still couldn't believe she was really going through with this. What would her friends say if they could see her now? Rent was due, and she was facing eviction. Her landlord had doubled the rent, and despite selling her guitar and pawning some jewellery, it was hopeless since her boyfriend broken up with her and moved back home.

When the buzzer finally rang, signaling her order was ready, she jumped in surprise, heat flooding her cheeks. Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves, she walked up to the counter on shaky legs.

As always, the boys working the kitchen whistled appreciatively at her approach, their eyes roving shamelessly over her curvy figure in the tight pink shorts and cropped tank top she wore. Ordinarily she would have flushed under their scrutiny and looked away, embarrassed by their blatant ogling, but today she lifted her chin and smiled at them coyly, reveling in the surge of feminine power their lustful gazes gave her.

One of the kitchen staff, an attractive dark-haired student dubbed Mark, propped himself against the counter and sent her a mischievous smile. "Aren't you a vision today," he purred, his gaze lingering on her cleavage.

Dany blushed at his boldness but met his eyes fearlessly, a playful smile dancing on her lips. "Do I?" she asked guilelessly, leaning forward to give him a better view down her top.

Mark's eyes widened, a blush creeping up his neck. For a moment he seemed at a loss for words, his mouth opening and closing soundlessly, and she felt a thrill of victory at rendering him speechless. She knew she was playing with fire, but the forbidden excitement of openly flirting with a colleague was too tempting to resist.

Finally Mark seemed to regain his composure, though his eyes still strayed to her chest as he spoke. "You look delectable enough to devour," he said, his voice husky with longing.

Dany's pulse raced at the heat in his gaze, desire and alarm warring within her. She knew she should put an end to this before things went too far, but the lust in his eyes fueled her own craving, making her bold.

Wetting her lips, she leaned in closer and lowered her voice to a sultry purr. "Is that a promise?"

For a moment Mark just stared at her, stunned by her daring, and she held her breath, wondering if she had finally gone too far. But then a slow, wicked grin spread across his face and he nodded, his eyes gleaming. "It's a guarantee."

Dany's heart skipped a beat, heat flooding her at the implication in his words, and for a moment she was tempted to drag him into the back room and take him up on that promise. But she caught herself just in time, alarm breaking through the haze of desire. What was she thinking? She couldn't do something like that at work! She grumbled under her breath, wondering what exactly was in the tea that Susan had given her just now when she was having a panic attack over becoming homeless.

Pulling back, she took a steadying breath and summoned a coy smile, hoping to play off her slip as flirtation. "Careful, I might just hold you to that," she teased, hoping he would follow her lead.

For a moment Mark's eyes narrowed, as if suspecting she was changing the game, but then he grinned and shook his head, accepting her retreat with good humor. "A guy can dream," he said, his eyes twinkling with mirth and longing.

Dany laughed, the tension easing from her shoulders. She had skated on dangerously thin ice, but she seemed to have regained her footing without plunging in. "And I'll be sure to make it a good one," she quipped, winking at him as she collected her tray.

Mark barked out a laugh, shaking his head at her daring. "You're trouble today," he accused, but the grin on his face told her he didn't really mind.

"You have no idea," she said with a coy smile, already making her way back to her customers. As she walked away, she sensed Mark's gaze on her retreating form and put an extra swing in her hips, her heart still pounding from their encounter. She knew she was playing with fire, but she couldn't deny that she enjoyed the thrill.

When she reached her table, she took a deep breath and summoned her most dazzling smile, ready to continue the charade she had begun. But her mind kept drifting back to Mark's heated promise, arousal warring with alarm, and she wondered how far she was willing to take this dangerous game.

She had replayed everything Susan had said in her mind as she walked to the table, her heart pounding wildly with a mixture of nerves, excitement, and arousal as she contemplated what she was about to do. The thrill of the forbidden, of pushing the limits and driving men to distraction, was intoxicating, and though she knew she was playing with fire, she couldn't resist.

Finally she arrived at the table and took one last steadying breath before bending at the waist with feline grace, her impossibly tight pink shorts stretching taut across the lush curves of her rear. The shorts were so tight they seemed in danger of popping at the seams, clinging to her like a second skin and leaving little to the imagination.

Usually the snug pink material stretched so tight across her bottom it seemed in danger of popping at the seams, clinging to her like a second skin and leaving little to the imagination. This wasn't actually hers, it belonged to Susan, and had actually been retired from active duty and now was a senior comfort shorts for home wear. Now, small holes had opened up in the well-worn material from frequent washing and use, many of them forming bigger holes that offered tantalizing glimpses of the silky skin beneath. But today, instead of pink material covering her most intimate area, you could see flesh-colored skin peeking through, as if the shorts had been painted on with a lousy brush.

The guys seated at the table just behind Dany's delectable derriere had the best view the restaurant had ever offered, their eyes riveted to the peekaboo display before them. They could just about see Dany's lower lips peeking out from between her legs, glistening with arousal in the soft light. They could also tell at a glance that she kept herself completely bare, a tiny sliver of her soft pink flesh exposed and vulnerable. They became very quiet, staring as hard as they dared while attempting to appear casual, barely able to contain their lust.

Meanwhile, Dany had removed all the plates for each boy, taking extra time to lean over each one and brush her chest against their shoulders as she placed their orders before them, drawing soft groans of pleasure from their lips. She stayed bent at the waist for what seemed an eternity, reveling in the feeling of their heated gazes caressing her exposed body, desire pooling low in her belly. Finally she straightened with a husky laugh, exaggerating the roll of her hips as she did so. She knew she was playing with fire, but she couldn't deny the thrill of such wanton exhibitionism. The power she held over them in that moment was intoxicating.

Finally she picked up her tray and walked back to the kitchen, well aware of the eyes hungrily devouring her retreating form, her hips swaying provocatively. She could feel the heat of their gazes like a caress, and she had to bite back a soft moan. Her entire body felt sensitized, flooded with heat and tingling arousal.

Susan had the largest smile she'd ever had, her eyes gleaming with pride at the changes she had wrought in her young protege. She was training this sweet young girl to drive men wild with desire, and it was at Dany's request! Dany had been so shy and demure when she first started, but Susan had seen the simmering passion beneath the surface, the unawakened sensuality waiting to be unleashed if given the right encouragement. A desperate need for tips to pay her rent turned out to be the fuel needed and she had nurtured that spark into a flame, coaxing Dany out of her shell until she became the wanton seductress she was born to be.

Susan pulled Dany aside, her smile widening. "I have an idea for how you can get more tips, if you're game..."

Dany flushed under the praise, a thrill coursing through her at her mentors approval and the thought of taking things even further. The forbidden thrill of driving men to distraction was intoxicating. She knew she was in too deep now to turn back, caught up in newfound passion and confidence she had discovered with Susan's encouragement and guidance. "I'm game," she said breathlessly, practically trembling with anticipation.

Susan's eyes glinted. "Perfect. Now listen closely, this is what I want you to do..."

Dany didn't fully understand why that would look better but she listened to everything Susan told her. After all, she was only here because of Susan.

It took about seven more minutes for her next food to come out. She delivered the food and now all guys were waiting in anticipation for her to bend over. This time she was pointing her rear in the other direction. All the tables that hadn't seen what happened last time now got an eyeful as her tight pink shorts gaped open again, the tiny holes forming into bigger holes, and guys were staring directly at her smooth satin pussy. Sure, they couldn't see everything, but it was by far the most tantalizing view.

Dany felt a mixture of embarrassment, arousal, and shock coursing through her body as she thought about how exposed she was. Her heart raced and her cheeks flushed a deep crimson, but at the same time she felt a growing warmth and wetness between her legs. She had never felt so naughty before, and the lustful stares of all the men were intoxicating. She noticed several of the men shifting in their seats, their arousal barely concealed. Their hungry gazes traveled up and down her body, devouring every inch of exposed flesh and imagining what was hidden from view. She could almost feel their eyes caressing her most intimate places, and she clenched her buttcheeks together as she felt another gush of wetness.

It took Dany nearly a minute to pass the plates to each guy, leaning over to brush her chest against their shoulders once more. When the tray was empty, she took a deep breath and then arched her back, her elbows came down, and she spread her legs about 18 inches wide with her tennis shoes planted firmly on the ground. Even Susan who had made the suggestion was shocked. She had forgotten to warn Dany to practice this stance at home first.

At home, Susan had only tested her shorts with her legs together; and when she did, she had never imagined Dany would spread her legs so wantonly. At this angle, it was like one big hole formed where her lower lips met, the material disappearing to reveal bare skin. It wasn't like there was any material left covering her most intimate area, all you saw was skin. Completely bare and with her slit fully visible.

Susan was more embarrassed for Dany than she had expected. All conversation behind Dany came to a stop. The other half of the restaurant was still talking, but not one guy behind Dany could speak. They were all transfixed by the sight of Dany's glistening pussy peeking out from between her thighs, her soft pink folds parted slightly to reveal the treasures within. Several men licked their lips unconsciously, clearly imagining what she would taste like.

Dany was in this lewd position for nearly three minutes. An eternity with your pussy exposed to the view of 30 or 40 guys. Whenever Dany said something or made a point, she would gesture dramatically with her hands, causing her braless breasts to jiggle and sway, and her bum to swing tantalisingly from side to side. The boys would reply, and managed to get Dany to laugh, and this too had an incredible effect, because it was like her pussy was flexing, the lips gaping open and close, and very tellingly, a drop of clear fluid leaked out of her most intimate of openings. Finally, Dany again laughed huskily and straightened up, feeling triumphant at the obvious effect she had on all the men. Their hungry gazes followed her retreating form, clearly imagining bending her over one of the tables for a taste of her sweet nectar. She had no idea what she really just did.

Dany felt her cheeks burning as she walked away from the men, knowing she had given them quite a show. Her tiny pink shorts were soaked through with arousal. She couldn't wait to get home and relieve the throbbing ache between her legs.

She wondered if the men would be thinking of her, picturing her spread open before them. The thought sent heat through her body. She squeezed her thighs together, enjoying the pressure against her swollen clit.

She couldn't believe how naughty she had been, exposing herself to strangers. But she found she enjoyed the thrill. Perhaps she would test the limits of her daring again.

She walked slowly back to the kitchen, exaggerating her hips' sway. Their gazes caressed her, imagining taking her. She could feel their lust and shivered in delight. Such brazenness was dangerous, but she couldn't deny the thrill of reducing men to mindless desire. She wanted nothing more than to feed their passion's flames, push her daring's limits. She wondered how far she'd go to drive men wild with lust.

Dany entered the kitchen with a coy smile, cheeks still flushed. Her whole body tingled with arousal and excitement, heart pounding wildly. She couldn't believe how naughty she had been, exposing herself to strangers. But she found she enjoyed the thrill. Perhaps she would test the limits of her daring again before her shift ended.

Taking deep breaths to calm her racing heart. The memory of hungry eyes devouring her exposed flesh sent another wave of arousal coursing through her body. She wondered how many men would be picturing her naked body, imagining penetrating her soft pink folds. The thought made her squirm with need. She longed to slip into the bathroom for relief, but she knew she couldn't leave the kitchen until the end of her shift. She would have to endure the delicious ache a little longer.

* * * *

One hour later...

Mark and Dany walked into the freezer together to grab some supplies when the freezer door shut behind them with a thud, sealing them in the icy room alone.

Mark turned to face Dany, his eyes dark with desire. "Now, where were we?" he purred, stalking toward her with slow, measured steps. Dany's heart raced, arousal warring with alarm. She knew she should put a stop to this, but the heat in Mark's gaze fueled her own desire, emboldening her.

Wetting her lips, she purred, "I believe you made me a promise."

Mark grinned, his eyes gleaming. "And I always deliver on my promises," he said, closing the distance between them.

Dany gasped as Mark pulled her into his arms, melting into his searing kiss. She knew this was dangerous, that they could get caught at any moment, but in that instant she didn't care. All that mattered was the feel of his hands roving over her body, igniting her passion until she burned for his touch. She was in too deep now to turn back, caught up in desire and longing for Mark to make good on his promise.

Mark's hands slid under Dany's crop top, caressing the soft skin of her back. His lips trailed hot kisses along her neck, igniting her passion. She pressed herself against him, a soft moan escaping her lips. Her hands roved over his body in turn, feeling the hard muscle beneath. She fumbled with the buttons of his shirt, eager to feel his bare skin against hers.

Lifting Dany onto a stack of crates, he settled between her parted thighs. His lips claimed hers again in a searing kiss as his hands cupped her breasts, teasing her nipples into hardened peaks. She ground her hips against his, desperate for the friction to relieve the ache building inside her.

Mark pulled back, his eyes gleaming with mischief. "Is this what you wanted?" he asked, his voice husky with desire. His hands slid under her tiny shorts, caressing the soft skin of her inner thighs.

Dany whimpered, nodding eagerly. She was powerless to resist him, intoxicated by the passion he had awakened in her. She would give anything for him to satisfy the cravings he had created. "Please," she begged, beyond caring how wanton she sounded. She needed him, needed this, and she was willing to do whatever it took to have him.

Mark grinned, his eyes darkening with lust. "If that is what you want," he purred, claiming her mouth in another searing kiss.

Mark grinned against her neck, relishing her excitement. He brushed her hands away and gradually unfastened his shirt, sliding it off his shoulders before tugging Dany's top over her head. He paused for a moment, drinking in the sight of her bare breasts. "Magnificent," he breathed, tracing the edge of her breasts with his fingertips before capturing one hardened peak in his mouth and suckling until she cried out in pleasure, her hands tangling in his hair to hold him in place. His hands slid down to caress her thighs, inching under her shorts and tracing slow, teasing circles around her clitoris. She ground herself against his hand, desperate for more, but he refused to hasten the pace, intent on prolonging her pleasure.

Dany whimpered in frustration, trembling with need and longing for Mark to satisfy the cravings he had created. She was powerless to resist him, intoxicated by the passion he had awakened in her. She would give anything for him to take her, hard and fast, sating the raging fire inside her.

"Please, please," she begged, her voice husky with desire. She arched into his touch, offering herself up to him without reserve. She needed this, needed him, and she was willing to do whatever it took to have him.

Mark's eyes darkened with lust at her surrender. His fingers slipped under the edge of her tiny pink shorts, caressing her slick folds and drawing a strangled cry from her lips. "Is this what you desire?" he asked, his voice rough with passion. He traced slow, teasing circles around her clit, pushing her to the very edge of ecstasy before drawing back again.

Dany whimpered, beyond coherent speech. She ground herself against his hand, silently pleading for the release she so desperately craved.

Mark grinned, enjoying having her at his mercy. "Tell me what you want," he demanded, his fingers stilling their teasing caresses. He wouldn't give her what she needed until she voiced her desire.

Dany swallowed hard, summoning the last shreds of her willpower. She knew this was dangerous ground they were treading, but she couldn't bring herself to stop. She needed this, needed him, and she was willing to risk everything for a taste of forbidden passion.

"I want you," she whispered, her cheeks flushing at her own daring. "Fuck me, damnit!"

A dark smile curved Mark's lips, his eyes gleaming with triumph. "So demanding," he growled, claiming her mouth in a searing kiss that left no doubt as to his intentions. His fingers plunged inside her, stretching and preparing her for his possession, stoking the fires of her passion until she was writhing against him, mindless with desire. He found he did not even have to take off her shorts, a little rip was all he needed as it teared open as easily as he would an envelope.

Mark yanked his trousers and undergarments down in a single movement, allowing them to slide down to his ankles. He watched Dany with an extremely large grin as her eyes widened in astonishment at his masculinity. She had sex before, but never with something so massive.

"What on earth, Mark!" Dany cried out, gulping as she poked the end of it with her finger, causing it oscillate back and forth a few times. It was big, girthy, and probably weighed a few pounds. She wrapped her fingers around it to jerk it a few times and her long fingers couldn't touch her thumb.