What a Hoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark continued to grin at Dany's expression, before grasping his cock at the base and beginning to rub her pussy lips with his cock-head, while his other hand traced circles around her clitoris. Dany's cunt, already dripping from her previous actions, became even more aroused.

When he finally entered her, the feeling of being filled so completely after teasing and being teased for so long nearly shattered her. She cried out, her eyes bulging and her back arching as he slowly pressed into her.

Mark loved how her snatch was squeezing him, a warm, taut, velvety sheath that encapsulated him. Dany clung to him for dear life he began to move within her, sawing back and forth with aching slowness to get her used to his size. He managed to get most of his rock hard dick into the teen this way.

Dany slapped the wall behind her for balance as her eyes blinked rapidly. As Mark began to increase his pace to something hard and fast, her hands wondered for purchase, accidentally grabbing onto a bell pepper from the vegetable crate next door and crushing it in her hands.

Without missing a beat, he lowered his center of gravity a bit by bending his knees, and without slowing down, began to withdraw his dick nearly all the way out, and thrusting all the way in. Dany winced at each aching upstroke, her firm, high breasts bounching boobily on her ribcage.

"Mark, oh my god." Dany snarled, her eyes squeezed shut "You're going to kill me with that thing!"

Mark chuckled, and did not let up. his hands held her at her hips, but also slid upwards to grasp her at her waist, his thumbs and fingers tracing the contours of her firm, taut, that had just a hint of abs.

Sweat beaded on his brow despite the chill of the freezer, dripping down to add to the lubrication. Dany's velvet sheath had been very wet from the start, and he had been able to get nearly all the way in despite the fact that she was tight, so tight he had to suck his breath in and try not to cum immediately. Despite that tightness, Dany could feel his scaldingly hot erection dig deeper and deeper into her, until finally his hips were slapping into her. He was all the way in.

"Mark! Mark! Oh my god, Mark!" Dany breathlessly wailed, her pitch going higher and higher as she clung to the crates for dear life. Somehow, the stack of crates was not topping over. In fact, it had enough give and sway, that it was actually assisting in the act, almost functioning as a crude sex swing, swaying back and forth like a skyscraper in a hurricane. That feeling of almost falling, that the ground was not stable, caused Dany to switch to grasping on tightly to Mark's waist for support. And before long, she was pulling him into her, a willing participant to her absolute pounding.

It took all of Mark's willpower to hold back and keep going. There had always been something intensely sexy about Dany, but today, she was simply off the scale. With Dany supporting herself, Mark reached down to grasp at her ankles, pulling them apart and into a v-shape.

"You. Have. The most. Amazing. Pussy." Mark intoned, licking his lips and punctuating each word by pummeling her hard. Their rhythm was primal, animalistic, driven by raw passion and longing. Her pleasure built and built, spiraling out of control until she came apart in his arms, trembling and crying out his name.

Mark thrust into her a few more times before finally reaching his own climax, moaning her name breathlessly against her neck. For several blissful moments they remained locked in a tight embrace, panting and sated, before gradually returning to themselves.

A playful smile curled Dany's lips as she traced lazy patterns over Mark's back. "It seems you made good on your promise," she purred, arching into him as desire began building within her once more.

Mark chuckled, nuzzling her neck tenderly. "I can keep going," he murmured, his hands roving over her body again. "We've only just begun."

Dany giggled in delight at his words, her hands sliding down to cup his backside. "Then by all means, continue," she whispered invitingly.

Mark grinned and captured her lips in a searing kiss, rolling his hips against hers. His hands traced feather-light touches over her skin, igniting sparks of pleasure wherever they went. Dany responded eagerly, her nails raking down his back as she wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him closer still. Her nipples were rock hard from arousal, but also from the chill of the freezer. Neither had any thought about calling for help, not just yet.

They moved together unhurriedly, savoring each caress and kiss. The heady rush of passion had faded into a slow, smoldering heat that seemed as though it could go on forever. The rest of the world fell away until there was nothing left but the two of them, blissfully lost in the depths of their embrace.

Susan watched with flushed cheeks and bated breath after easing the freezer door open. She couldn't bring herself to look away. Her heart raced as Mark claimed Dany's lips in a searing kiss, his hands roving over her body. She knew she should stop them, even if it was just for sanitary reasons, but she was powerless to resist the desire awakening within her.

Mark's hands slid under Dany's shirt, caressing her bare breasts as his lips trailed kisses along her neck. Dany whimpered softly, arching into his touch. Susan bit her lip to stifle a moan of her own, trembling as Mark's hands slid lower, tracing teasing touches up and down Dany's inner thighs. She wanted those hands on her, igniting her passion as he had ignited Dany's. She wanted to be the one writhing in ecstasy as Mark thrust into her, hard and fast. She wanted everything Dany had, and she was willing to risk it all for a taste of forbidden pleasure.

Mark's eyes flickered to Susan for the briefest of moments, dark with lust and triumph. A slow smile curved his lips as his thumb twiddled Dany's button, pushing her to the brink of ecstasy as he slowly, very slowly, moved his body like a wave and piercing deep into Dany with his cock. Susan's cheeks flushed at the unspoken promise in his gaze. She knew then that she would be his next.

"So incredibly wet," he purred, his voice husky with desire. He traced slow, teasing circles around her clit, pushing her higher and higher until she was writhing against him, trembling on the edge of release.

Dany whimpered, her hands tangling in Mark's hair. "Please," she begged, as he kept teasing her, beyond caring how wanton she sounded. She needed him, needed this, and she would do whatever it took to push herself over the edge into sweet oblivion. "Mark stop messing around!"

Mark's eyes gleamed with lust and triumph. "As you wish," he growled, plunging deep inside her and then pounding her rapidly until the shelf behind her was rattling with the force of his movements.

Dany came apart with a shattered cry, clinging to Mark as her inner walls clenched rhythmically around his cock. He stroked her through the aftershocks, drawing out her pleasure until she was panting and sated in his arms. For several blissful moments they remained locked in a tight embrace, panting and sated. Mark nuzzled her neck tenderly, a possessive gentleness in his touch that made her heart skip a beat.

Mark withdrew his fingers and lifted them to his lips, sucking them clean with a wicked grin. The heat in his gaze shifted to Susan, filled with dark promise. Dany had cum again. Mark had not. Her breath caught in her throat, arousal and alarm warring within her. She knew she should flee, put a stop to this madness before she was drawn into the depths of depravity they were treading, and yet she couldn't bring herself to move. She was caught, as helpless to resist him as Dany had been. She was silently pleading for him to claim her.

Mark prowled toward Susan, desire etched into every line of his body. He grasped her chin, tilting her head up to meet his searing gaze. "Your turn," he purred, his eyes gleaming.

Susan swallowed hard, trembling in mingled fear and anticipation. She couldn't bring herself to refuse him. She wanted this, wanted him, and she was willing to risk everything for a taste of forbidden pleasure.

"Yes," she whispered, surrendering herself to him without reserve.

Triumph flashed in Mark's eyes. "Good girl," he growled, claiming her mouth in a bruising kiss that left no doubt as to his intentions. Susan melted into his embrace, intoxicated by the passion he had awakened in her. She was his, to do with as he wished, and she would give anything to satisfy the cravings he had created.

Mark deepened the kiss, his hands roaming over Susan's body and leaving trails of fire in their wake. She whimpered softly, arching into his touch as desire blossomed within her. She wanted him with an intensity that bordered on madness, craving the feel of his skin against hers and the delicious torment of his hands and mouth on her flesh.

Mark slid his hands under Susan's managerial shirt, caressing the soft skin of her stomach before moving higher to cup her breasts below her bra. She moaned as he teased her nipples to hardened peaks, desire coiling hot and heavy in the pit of her stomach.

"So responsive," Mark purred, his voice husky with lust. He slipped one hand into the waistband of her pants, tracing slow, teasing circles over her slick folds. "And so wet for me already."

Susan flushed, beyond caring how wanton she seemed. She needed him, needed the release only he could give her, and she would beg if that was what it took.

"I need this," she whimpered, clinging to him as tremors of pleasure coursed through her.

Mark's eyes flashed at this, his expression unreadable. "As you wish," he growled, plunging two fingers deep inside her.

Susan cried out, inner walls clenching around his fingers as he stroked her. He drove her higher and higher, his touch both torment and ecstasy, until she was writhing against him, trembling on the edge of oblivion.

"Let go," Mark commanded, his voice rough with desire. "Come for me."

His words shattered the last of Susan's restraint. She came apart with a broken sob, clinging to Mark as pleasure crashed over her in waves. He stroked her through the aftershocks until she lay panting in his arms, sated but craving more.

Mark withdrew his fingers and lifted them to his lips, sucking them clean with a wicked grin. "Delicious," he purred, eyes gleaming, comparing Susans spiciness to Dany's sweet necter. "But I want more."

Heat flooded Susan's cheeks, but she made no move to resist him. She was his, to do with as he pleased, and she would give him whatever he desired.

Mark grasped her chin, tilting her head up to meet his searing gaze. "On your knees," he commanded, the rough edge of desire in his voice brooking no refusal.

Susan slid to her knees without protest, gazing up at him with unveiled longing. She wanted only to please him. She would give anything for the pleasure of his touch, and follow wherever he chose to lead her.

Mark stroked her cheek with possessive gentleness. "Good girl," he purred. His hands moved fist his cock, and it slowly grew, mere minutes after having finishing in Dany. Susan's eyes widened as Mark slid a hand into her hair, fisting it tightly as he plunged into her welcoming mouth. She moaned around him, clinging to his thighs, tasting Mark, tasting Dany, and feeling to incredibly naughty. He began to move, hard and fast, and Susan moved with him, pluging her mouth down his cock and taking him all the way.

"Yes," he moaned, writhing as Susan pressed her nose into her belly. "Oh God, yes!"

Mark thrust slowly a few more times before reaching his climax, moaning her name breathlessly before sagging against the door. He opened his eyes to look at the kitchen staff, who were all staring at the two of them with slack jaws and wide eyes.

* * * *

Dany emerged from the kitchens with flushed cheeks, hastily smoothing her hair and clothes. Her hands trembled slightly as she picked up an empty tray, steadying herself with a deep breath before turning to the bar. She couldn't afford to falter now, not when there were still customers waiting to be served. She had duties to attend to, no matter the madness that had come over her. She left broomstick over the freezer door, preventing it from fully closing, but shutting it enough that the sound of Susan's blowjob wasn't travelling through the kitchen.

Approaching the bar with as confident a stride as she could muster, she offering the waiting patrons an apologetic smile. Her lips still tingled from the bruising kiss Mark had given her, and she pressed them together to quell their trembling. "My apologies for the delay. How may I help you?"

A few of the men eyed her speculatively, gazes lingering on her kiss-swollen lips and the love bites above the collar of her crop top. She pulled her crop top more securely around her shoulders, as if she could hide the evidence of her indiscretion. None voiced their suspicions aloud, but she could see them lurking behind lustful stares and knowing smirks. She took their orders with a calm she was far from feeling, hoping the tremors in her hands weren't too obvious as she took their orders and accepted payments.

"Everything all right, Dany?" Tom asked quietly from his place by the bar, a mixture of concern and curiosity in his gaze. His eyes flicked briefly to her neck before returning to meet her own, and she flushed under his scrutinizing gaze. There was no hiding what she had been up to from one as perceptive as Tom. "You were gone awhile."

Dany avoided his eyes as Tom placed the last drink on her tray, shame heating her cheeks. "I'm fine," she said, a touch too quickly. Her voice trembled, belying her words. "Just a bit warm, is all. I'll be right as rain once I've had a drink of water."

She didn't wait for Tom's response, instead turning on her heel and heading to the table that had called her over. She had no wish to discuss what had transpired, not when the memories were still fresh in her mind, awakening a dangerous yearning within her and intensifying her shame. She couldn't afford to dwell on such madness, not now. She had work yet to do, and she would lose herself in the familiar rhythm of her duties until the cravings and humiliation faded into memory once more.

Eventually, Dany approached a group of rowdy bikers, who had come in while she had been occupied in the freezer with Mark. Notepad in hand and a bright smile on her face, she bounced up to them. "Evening, gentlemen. What can I get for you tonight?"

"Did you see that?" one biker had rasped as Dany approached, his eyes riveted to Dany's chest.

"She's not wearing a bra," another biker said in a hushed tone. "I can see her nipples right through that top."

A third biker licked his lips as his gaze traveled down to the impossibly tight pink shorts that clung to Dany's curvy hips. "I bet she's not wearing any panties either. Probably shaved bare too, the little minx."

The bikers groaned in unison, shifting in their seats as arousal stirred. They were in for a treat with this one. She was clearly eager to please, and they intended to take full advantage of her willingness to earn a hefty tip.

Dany felt the heat of their lustful gazes like a physical caress, and she bit back a soft moan as desire pooled low in her belly. The men eyed her appreciatively, gazes lingering on her figure. She flushed under their scrutiny but held her head high, used to such treatment in her line of work.

"Aren't you a pretty little thing," one biker purred, reaching out to caress her cheek. She leaned into the touch despite herself, heat pooling low in her belly at the roughness of his calloused hands. "Why don't you join us for a drink, sweetheart? We'll make sure you're well compensated for your time."

Dany's blush deepened, but she shook her head with an apologetic smile. "Sorry boys, I'm on the clock. What can I get you to drink?"

Dany's heart pounded as she endured the bikers' caresses, her hands trembling slightly as she confirmed their orders. She knew she should protest their bold touches, but she also knew it was expected if she wanted to earn a decent tip, and so she remained silent.

She could feel their lustful gazes devouring her body as she moved between the tables, taking other orders from customers eager to wave her over. Her tight shorts and cropped tank top clinging to her curves and leaving little to the imagination. Ordinarily she would have flushed under such blatant ogling and looked away, embarrassed by their shameless perusal, but today she lifted her chin and met their gazes unflinchingly, a coy smile playing on her lips. She knew she was playing with fire, tempting these rough men to take what they clearly desired, but she couldn't deny the thrill their obvious wanton lust gave her.

When she finally made her way back to their table, she was carrying twelve pints of beer in her hands, clutching their handles tightly and pressing the mugs to her chest for added balance. As she laid it down on the table, her tits were completely visable through the wet and transparent crop top. They pulled her onto their laps without invitation, calloused hands roving greedily over her body as they nuzzled at her neck. She gasped at their boldness, heat flooding her cheeks, but she didn't protest, remaining pliant in their arms. She could feel their arousals pressing insistently against her bottom, rigid lengths straining against the confines of their jeans, and she squirmed in response, eliciting throaty groans from her captors.

They were handling her more roughly now, groping and squeezing her breasts as their mouths descended on her neck, sucking and nipping at the tender flesh. She moaned softly at the pleasurable pain, desire pooling low in her belly. She knew she should put a stop to this before things went too far, but she couldn't seem to summon the will to pull away from their embrace, reveling in the forbidden thrill of their lust.

When one of the men turned her head to claim her mouth in a searing kiss, she responded eagerly, parting her lips to grant him access. His tongue plunged deep, tangling with her own as his hands continued to roam her body, finally dipping beneath the hem of her shorts to cup her bottom, squeezing the soft flesh. She gasped into his mouth at the intimate touch, her body trembling, but she didn't pull away, lost in the haze of desire.

A loud whistle and catcall from across the room finally broke through the fog of lust clouding her mind, alarm piercing the haze of desire. She pulled back from the kiss with a gasp, heat flooding her cheeks as she took in the scene around her, realizing they had an audience. The bikers were still pawing at her body, her shorts and top now askew to reveal generous glimpses of flushed skin. Other customers were staring openly, some recording the scene on their phones, a mixture of lust, shock and anticipation on their faces.

Horror flooded her as the implications sank in, and with a choked cry she pushed away from her captors, stumbling from their embrace on shaky legs. Her shorts had ridden up in the struggle, leaving her bare bottom exposed, and she tugged them down hastily as she backed away from the table, her cheeks burning with humiliation. The bikers laughed at her retreat, clearly amused by her distress, and she felt tears prick her eyes as their mocking gazes followed her.

She rushed to the kitchen, chest heaving with sobs as the reality of what had just happened sank in. How could she have been so foolish, so reckless and stupid? She had allowed herself to be groped and fondled like a common whore in front of a room full of strangers, and now there was video evidence of her shame circulating online for all to see. She would be a laughingstock, her reputation in tatters. How could she have been so weak, so willing to throw away her dignity and self-respect for a fleeting thrill or for some rent money?