What a Hoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She vowed then and there never to allow lust and desire to rule her reason again. She had played with fire and been badly burned, but she had learned her lesson. From now on she would be on guard against temptation, refusing to be ruled by wanton passion. Her dignity and self-worth were more important than any momentary pleasure or thrill. She only hoped it wasn't already too late. By the time she returned to the bar her cheeks were flushed and her body thrumming with unwanted desire. She took a steadying breath, willing her traitorous body to calm. She couldn't afford such madness, not when there were still hours left on her shift.

Dany sauntered over to the table of rowdy college kids next to the bikers, putting an extra sway in her hips. As she set out the large order of hot wings to the table, she was careful not to get too close to the bikers behind her. These college kids had been the ones who had recorded her earlier indescretions, and she was determined to get them to delete the video.

Dany smiled coyly and fluttered her long, lush eyelashes at them, her bright blue eyes gleaming with mischief. "Did you boys enjoy the show?" she purred softly, leaning down to give them an ample view of her generous cleavage. Her crop top, still damp from recent escapades, clung to her full breasts but could not hide her tightly puckered nipples.

The boys hooted and hollered raucously in response, their lustful gazes devouring every inch of her curvaceous figure. "Baby, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen," one slurred huskily, his hand snaking out to squeeze her plump bottom.

She smacked his hand away, waggling a slender finger at him in reproach. "Ah, ah. No touching unless you do me a favor," she scolded, a sly smile curving her pouty pink lips.

The boys perked up at that, interest gleaming in their lust-clouded eyes. She had them wrapped firmly around her little finger, and they were eager to do whatever she asked if it meant another glimpse of her lush, womanly charms. "Anything for you, gorgeous," another piped up eagerly.

Dany's smile widened, a thrill of power and feminine pride coursing through her. She knew she had them exactly where she wanted them. "Delete that video, and maybe I'll give you a private show in the back room," she offered, well aware they could ruin her forever if they posted it onlkine. But she would also enjoy watching them squirm and scramble to please her.

The boys grinned at each other, exchanging conspiratorial glances, clearly plotting to see how far they could push her. But Dany was not so easily fooled. She knew they still had the upper hand with that footage, so she would have to play her cards carefully. But for now, she would let them believe they had won this round.

Without thinking, Dany arched her back and bent over the table again, this time spreading her legs wider than before, just like Susan had suggested. She had neglected to do any of that since coming out of the freezer, as there was no time for any of that, as she was well behind in service. The thin, tight material of her shorts strained against her thighs but could not contain the plump flesh spilling out around the edges. One of the bikers choked on his beer, while the others stared at her with the dazed, lustful expressions of men who could no longer form a coherent thought. Her shorts may have provided the pretense of coverage before, but after Mark had ripped through the perforations of the shorts, the material had torn badly at the crotch, leaving her smooth, bare pussy exposed and glistening.

The boys seemed struck dumb by the sight of her, their mouths gaping open as they gazed at her with something akin to reverence. Behind her, the effect of her blatant display caused one of the bikers to wheeze loudly, clutching at his chest as his heart raced. She was so invested in getting the boys to delete the video that she had completely forgotten about the state of her shorts. Somewhere deep down, she knew that Mark had torn her shorts, and had fucked her through the hole he had made. But she was flustered, and trying not to show it, and also so many things were firing in her brain, from the exposure she thought she was doing, to the sex in the freezer, to whatever the hell was in the tea that Susan gave her to calm her down. Right now, she had discovered a newfound confidence in her seductive charms, and she meant to use it to her full advantage.

Dany turned her dazzling smile on the college boys, who were still staring at her with something akin to reverence. "Well? Will you delete those videos or not?" she asked sweetly, arching a brow.

The boys stammered and stuttered, clearly caught between desire and self-interest. Finally, their ringleader shook his head with a rueful smile. "Sorry sweetheart, can't do that. But maybe we can work out another arrangement?" He reached for her again, but she smacked his hands away.

Dany sighed, shaking her head. She had rather hoped they might prove honorable for once, but she should have known better. She would simply have to take matters into her own hands to protect her reputation.

"Very well then," she said briskly. "You've left me no choice." Without straightening back up, she turned her head to look over her shoulders at the bikers, who were watching the exchange with interest. "Boys, it seems these young men have a video of me that could prove...problematic. What do you say we relieve them of it?"

The bikers grinned, cracking their knuckles in unison as they turned predatory gazes on the college boys. The boys paled, suddenly realizing the precariousness of their position.

"Come now, let's not be hasty," their ringleader said placatingly, though his voice shook with poorly concealed fear. "There's no need for violence. We can work something out, can't we?"

Dany merely smiled, relishing the turn of the tables. Now who had the upper hand? "Oh I think we've already tried to work something out, to no avail," she said sweetly. "My reputation is at stake here, and since you won't do the honorable thing, these gentlemen have kindly offered to bargain on my behalf."

The bikers stood up as one, and walked over to corral the college boys, surrounding them and trapping them in their booth. Dany sweetly put her hands out as the college boys sleepishly unlocked their phones and gave them to her, allowing her to delete any incriminating videos herself. She flicked through their galleries quickly, one after another, and made sure to delete anything featuring her being too lewd, playing some of the videos to make sure.

Her heart raced as she scrolled through the videos, heat flooding her cheeks. What would her friends say if they saw these videos of her wantonly displaying her body for strange men and reveling in their lustful gazes? The thrill of such forbidden exhibitionism was too tempting to resist, but she didn't want the whole world to know.

She deleted the last video, having become distracted watching herself in the videos and idly reaching down with one hand to stroke her clitoris. She realized what she was doing and flushed, and was about to say something to the crowd watching her intently when her eyes bulged out and she let out a low husky moan, trembling in rapture as one of the bikers entered her, his rock hard cock just gliding into her still freshly fucked pussy. Bent over and with her legs spread, she had been too tempting a target for the biker, who vigourously slammed into her again and again with a grunt, her body rocking to each thrust.

Surprised, Dany nearly screamed, but caught herself before more than a squeak got out. She should have said something. She could have called out for help. But unable to control herself, Dany began backing her hips up, meeting each thrust and matching the assault as the biker became more deliberate and forceful. The phones slipped from her grasp as she grasped the edge of the table, using it as leverage to thrust her ass back at the biker.

Whoever he was, he was long, and hard, and he knew how to use it. Not as girthy as Mark was, but he was no slouch in that department either. Dany could feel several rings on his fingers, and could her the jangle of chains as he drilled her pussy with violence, violence that she was meeting, pound for pound.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" Dany exclaimed, as softly as she could as the air was forced out of her.

Her hair flew widely cross her face and her breasts slipped one by one out of her crop top as she was slammed back and forth over the table. The absolutely worst thing about this is she could see her own expression reflected on the glasses of the college kids in front of her, each shapeful reaction of lip-biting bliss and fluttering eyelashes, and then she came, and she could see every twitch and shudder, tremble and open mouth as she grasped the edge of the table until her knuckles turned white.

Eventually, that got to her, and as her orgasm waned, she rested her forehead in her arms, her legs still far apart with knees locked. With the bikers standing all around her, no one else in the restaurant had a view of what was going on.

The biker did not stop. He fucked her relentlessly, pulling her hips back into him and slamming into her with force, all the way to the base. There was something about this fuck that was different that the one in the freezer. There, it was an enclosed space, safe. Free from prying eyes, until Susan opened the door. Here, she was in the middle of the restaurant's dining room, and all she had was the obscuring bodies of the bikers gathered around her.

Heat flooded her body, her pulse racing as ecstasy began to build up again within her. She moaned loudly, no longer caring who might hear or see her indulgence. One of the college kids quickly put a hand over her mouth to stifle her, but she got the wrong idea and began to suck on his digits instead, which had the same effect of silencing her. Having to pause to gasp for breath, she developed a bit of a facial tick as the biker's cock stretched and filled her, hitting places inside her that made her vision go white with bliss.

The bikers leaned in close, tightening the circle around her, with no one else in the restaurant having a clear view of what was going on, though they might guess, from the sounds. She raised her head from her arms and looked bleary-eyed at the audience of college kids watching her getting fucked. Their eyes were riveted to where the biker's hips met her own, clearly able to tell from the rhythmic rocking and her moans of pleasure exactly what was happening. Her cheeks flushed at the thought of them witnessing such an intimate act, but the thrill of exhibitionism only added to her arousal. She rocked her hips faster, urging the biker on as her climax built, fueled by the lust in their gazes.

Finally her release crashed over her in a wave of blinding ecstasy, her cunt despairingly full, her inner walls clenched tightly around the biker's cock, milking it in cascading waves of agonizing pleasure. With that, he found his own release with a grunt, filling her with his hot seed. They remained locked together for a long moment, panting for breath as the last tremors of pleasure coursed through them. Finally the biker pulled out, tucking himself back into his jeans as Dany straightened her clothing with trembling hands, her cheeks burning, her breathing ragged, her pussy sore.

She knew she only had herself to blame. She had tarried too long erasing those videos, and scrolling through and playing a few of them had caused her to become intensely aroused. Bending over with her legs spread before a biker with her pussy in full view for several minutes like that, she was amazed at how long it had taken him to throw caution to the winds. Not that she was actually inviting him to fuck her, it was just that she was too consumed with the videos, the videos of her, in public, being exposed and carassed in the middle of the restaurant.

Straightening up, she mopped sweat from her brow and brushed her hair out of her eyes as she blinked several times at the college students, who were just staring at her in awe, not knowing what to say. Realizing they were still starting at her exposed boobs, she slowly pulled her crop top down, to their mild dissappointent.

The ringleader gave her a toothy grin, "We would have been totally satisfied if you just flashed us your boobs you know. But you know what. Slay."

She sort of glared at the college kid, but she couldn't quite blame him. She knew she should not have played so recklessly with fire. She had been so aroused by the videos of her indiscretions, reliving each caress and grope until she was nearly mad with desire, that she had been helpless to stop the biker from taking what he wanted, not that she protested or made any attempt to stop him. No, she had almost immediately started to thrust back at him once she was no longer surprised.

But what was she to do now? She couldn't very well continue her shift in such a state, her thighs still trembling and slick with multiple combined releases. She needed the tips from this shift to make rent, and she couldn't afford to be sent home early. She took a steadying breath, willing her traitorous body to calm. With her cheeks still burning, she turned to clear the empty dishes from the college boys' table, studiously avoiding their eyes.

"Can we get the check please?" one asked, his voice rough with desire. She nodded briskly, refusing to meet his gaze as she printed their bill with her handheld billing machine. Her hands shook slightly as she handed it over, and she balled them into fists to hide the tremors.

"Keep the change," the boys said, as they began diving into their wallets and throwing money onto the table. "The service was impeccable." She bit back a scathing retort, snatching up the bills, the college kids were being generous with their tips. The bikers weren't about to let some punk ass college kids be more generous than them, and starting pulling out twenties, fifties and even a few hundreds, which Dany was more than happy to snatch up. She studiously avoided looking at any of the Bikers, staring at the paunches or their boots and trying to not even notice if any of them had a beard.

Dany vowed to be more careful in the days ahead, refusing to let her reckless actions and uninhibited urges put her job at risk again. She owed it to herself and her future to stay on the straight and narrow, and she intended to fulfill it. She promised herself this as she turned around and gathered her tips, the bikers taking advantage of her from all directions, stuffing cash into her top and into her tight pink shorts. Seeing this, a few of the college kids pulled out more bills so they could do the same, and she bent over and let them.

As the college kids scrambled out of the restaurant, no doubt heading back to their dooms and the privacy of a bathroom, her cheeks were burning with humiliation at what she had done to get the videos deleted, but she had accomplished what she set out to do. It did not matter that the original deal offered by the college kids had simply been a bit of a show, and she had given them the superbowl. The videos was gone, and with it the threat to her reputation. She could hold her head high once more, her dignity intact. She had learned her lesson well.

Dany busied herself wiping down the bar, avoiding Tom's concerned gaze. Her hands trembled slightly as she worked, and she pressed her lips together in a vain attempt to still their trembling. She couldn't let him see how affected she was. The bikers would move on soon enough, and she could return to the relative peace of tending to regulars who viewed her as more than a plaything.

She took a steadying breath and steeled herself, turning to check on the rowdy table with a bright smile. They were no longer causing any trouble, but they were intent on congratulating one of their number. "How are we doing here, boys? Need another round?"

The bikers eyed her hungrily, hands sliding over her hips as slid up to their table. "We're doing just fine now, sweetheart. Why don't you lose the uniform and join us?"

Dany flushed but kept her smile firmly in place. "Sorry boys, I'm still on the clock. Let me know if there's anything else I can get for you."

She endured another round of groping hands and lewd suggestions, her smile growing strained. Looking at the bikers, she wondered which of them was the one who had screwed her so thoroughly. To her relief, the bikers soon left with a roar of their engines and a cloud of exhaust. She sagged against the bar, drawing a shaky breath. The memories of today would linger to haunt her restless dreams. Such was the life she had chosen yesterday evening, when she had spoken to Susan about her predictament. She had nowhere else to go, and no choice but to see this through until the end.

Tom walked over and gently cleaned the remnants of her sexual encounters, wiping her inner thighs and pussy with a warm, wet cloth. She trembled at his careful, tender ministrations, tears pricking her eyes. How was it that this man could cause her heart to ache a little, with a single caring gesture?

"There now, all clean," he murmured softly. His hands lingered on her hips, his gaze searching hers. "Are you alright?"

The concern in his voice nearly undid her, a sob catching in her throat. She flung herself into his arms, clinging to him as she wept against his chest. He wrapped her in his embrace, holding her close and stroking her hair as she cried out her anguish and frustration.

"Hush now, it's alright," he soothed, his deep voice rumbling through her as she pressed closer. "I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere."

"Thank you for always being there for me. I don't know what I'd do without your help and support."

Tom smiled gently at her. "I'm not entirely sure what you are doing today Dany, but you have my full support. You know I'll always be here for you, Dany. I care about you deeply."

Dany bit her lip, a blush rising to her cheeks. Did he truly care for her as more than a friend? She found herself hoping that was the case. She hadn't told him about her problems, about her boyfriend leaving her and moving out. About the rent doubling. About her scandalous plan that she hatched with Susan to get more tips with just a little bit of extra exposure.

She was about to reveal everything to Tom and ask for his advice when just then Susan burst through the entrance to the bar, looking frazzled. "We have a problem! There's trash all over the alley behind the bar, and the bar itself is a total mess. One of the customers just tipped us off that we have a health inspector coming tomorrow! Tom, Dany, we need all hands on deck to get this cleaned up right away!"

Dany straightened, smoothing her hands over her shorts. "Of course, I'll get right on it." She turned to Tom with a rueful smile. "Duty calls. Thank you again for everything. I'll talk to you soon?"

"Anytime," Tom said warmly. "Now go help Susan. I'll start cleaning up here. Its closing time anyway. We can talk after work, ok?"

Dany nodded and hurried off after Susan, hoping the trash in the alley was the extent of her troubles. She couldn't afford to lose this job, not when things were finally looking up. Sure enough, trash was strewn all over, empty bottles and food containers scattered amidst debris. This would take ages to clean up, and her shift was nearly over. She needed to get home and rest, the events of the day catching up to her, but she couldn't leave Susan to handle this mess alone.

"I'm so sorry about this," Susan said, looking around at the chaos anxiously. "We've been so busy lately, we let the alley slip through the cracks."

"Don't worry about it," Dany said, forcing a smile. "Let's just get to work and get this place spotless, the health inspector will never know the difference."