What a Hoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together they set about tidying the alley, gathering trash and dumping it into the overflowing dumpsters. Dany's body protested the activity after her earlier exertions, sore in places she didn't care to dwell on, but she pushed through. There was too much at stake for her to give anything less than her all.

After what seemed an eternity of back-breaking work, the alley was finally pristine once more. Dany leaned against the wall, wiping sweat from her brow as she caught her breath. Her whole body ached, screaming for rest, but a sense of satisfaction filled her at a job well done. Susan went back inside, yelling at Tom and Mark and the others to keep at it. And then...

* * * *

Dany awoke with a start, her head pounding. Her vision swam as she blinked her eyes open, slowly taking in her surroundings. She was no longer in the restaurant, but seemed to be moving at high speed down an empty stretch of highway. With growing horror, she realized she was tied up and sitting facing backwards on the back of a motorcycle, her hands and legs bound to the frame with corded rope.

She craned her neck to look down at herself and gasped, her face flushing bright red. She was completely naked, her most intimate areas fully exposed and pressed down into the hard platform mounted behind the seat of the motorcycle as it roared down the road. Her thighs were spread wide, ankles tied high to either side of the motorcycle's frame, causing her knees to rise up to shoulder height as if she were squatting. A luggage rack, that was what it was. Her hands were tied behind her to the backrest of the luggage rack she was sitting on.

Dany struggled against her bonds in vain, her heart pounding in her chest. She was utterly helpless, trussed up and on display in such a lewd and humiliating manner. Her tits bounced and wobbled with every movement of the motorcycle. But worse of all was the dildo that was deeply embedded inside of her, the base of it secured to the luggage rack and acting almost as a nail upon which she was hammered onto the bike. The dildo was turned on and vibrating, and that was already bad, but to her horror, that wasn't all, as the powerful vibrations of the motorcycle were adding on to the vibrator in her pussy, every hum and guttural violence of the machine transmitted straight to her most sensitive flesh, and she could feel herself growing more and wet and more swollen. She found her body responding in spite of itself as she bit her lower lip to hold back a moan, but it escaped her nonetheless.

The unknown biker revved the engine, sending a new surge of sensation through her that made her buck and scream. Her voice vanished into the night air, unheard by anyone on the empty highway. Still, she couldn't stop the soft cries of pleasure escaping her with each roll of the throttle. The motorcycle was driving her wild, and they both knew it.

As the miles passed, Dany lost herself in the relentless assault of sensations, writhing and moaning wantonly. She no longer cared who might see or hear her indulgence, consumed by the rapture flooding her senses. Her body was on fire, trembling on the edge of release, and with each twist of the throttle she was pushed closer to the brink. The biker was in complete control of her pleasure, guiding her towards ecstasy with every movement. She was a plaything to torment, and she reveled in her helplessness. Finally her climax overtook her, crashing through her in waves of blinding bliss as she screamed out her release. The biker let out a triumphant shout, gunning the engine to prolong her pleasure until she was spent and sagging bonelessly against her bonds, panting for breath. The road stretched endlessly before them.

When she awoke again, panic rose in her chest as she struggled against her bonds, but they held fast. She was helpless, at the mercy of whoever was driving this motorcycle. How had she ended up in such a compromising position? Her memory was hazy, but she seemed to recall being in the restaurant before everything went black.

The motorcycle suddenly swerved, picking up speed as it exited the highway onto a winding mountain road. Dany screamed, her long hair flowing past her face as the bike tilted dangerously around each turn. She was sure she would fall off at any moment, tumbling naked down the rocky slopes. Tears streamed from her eyes as she begged for mercy, but her captor remained silent, and the vibrations shaking her to her core took on a different tone as the motorcycle climbed uphill.

The motorcycle raced up the mountain, finally skidding to a stop at an old wooden log cabin as Dany sagged with utter exhaustion. The engine cut off, leaving Dany trembling in the relative silence, except for the low buzzing sound of the vibrator still trapped inside of her. Footsteps approached and a woman came into view, dressed all in black leather. She was tall and muscular, her face hardened and weathered. Placing one foot up onto the motorcycle, she gazed down at Dany hungrily, one hand trailing up Dany's inner thigh.

"Well now, what have we here?" the woman growled, her voice dripping with danger. She gripped Dany's chin cruelly, forcing her to meet her predatory stare.

"You had the balls to fuck my man," the woman accused, her leather gloved hand trailing down from the chin to grasp at Dany's neck.

Dany whimpered in fear and denial, her heart pounding wildly. "I have no idea who your man is! I don't even know what he looks like, I swear!" She protested, trembling under the woman's threatening gaze.

The woman scoffed, her eyes narrowing. "Don't play coy with me, bitch. You've been trying to steal him away from me for weeks. Did you really think I wouldn't notice?" She squeezed Dany's throat harder, eliciting a small whimper. "You have to pay for what you've done. No one takes what's mine."

Dany shook her head frantically, so very confused, with tears filling her eyes. "Please, I don't know anything about your man! You have the wrong girl, I swear!" But her pleas fell on deaf ears. The woman merely sneered, clearly not believing a word she said.

"Lies will only make your punishment worse," she growled, her eyes glinting with menace. "You're going to pay for this, slut. No one crosses me and gets away with it."

Dany cried, shaking her head and pleading, "Please believe me, I didn't fuck your man! I don't even know who he is. You have to let me go, this is all just a terrible mistake!"

The biker woman only sneered, clearly not believing Dany's protests. "Save your lies, whore. You've already sealed your fate." She took her foot off the motorcycle to kneel between Dany's thighs, her free hand trailing down over Dany's breasts to grasp at the base of the dildo embedded inside her. Dany gasped as the woman twisted it cruelly, and it came free of its mount with a click.

"Since you seem so eager to play with what's mine," the woman growled, "I'll make sure you get your fill." She began to slowly work the dildo in and out of Dany's slick channel, causing Dany to moan involuntarily. The woman chuckled darkly. "That's it, bitch. Scream for me."

Dany bit her lip, struggling in vain against the ropes holding her in place. She didn't want this, didn't want to give this madwoman the satisfaction. But as the dildo plunged into her again and again, she couldn't hold back a whimper of pleasure. Her body was betraying her, responding eagerly to the woman's ministrations despite her terror.

Crying out, Dany tried to make eye contact with her tormentor, trying to explain what she thought might be the cause for the biker female's anger. "It was just an accident, I had bent over while deleting some videos of myself and he thought it was an invitation. I didn't even see his face."

The biker woman picked up her pace, pounding the dildo into Dany's weeping pussy without mercy. With a twist of a dial, the intensity and frequency of the vibrations increased, and Dany cried out, torn between rapture and anguish as she was ravaged. She didn't understand how this was happening, why she was so helpless to resist. She wanted nothing more than to escape this madness, but she couldn't seem to muster the will to fight back. Her body had a mind of its own, craving the pleasure that was being wrung from it.

The woman grasped Dany's neck roughly once again. "Do you think I'm stupid? Did you really think you could get away with stealing my man like that?"

Dany whimpered, choking out the words, "I didn't steal anyone, I don't know anything about you or your man! It just happened that he was standing behind me at the time!"

Dany was sobbing in earnest now, though she couldn't say whether they were tears of pain or ecstasy. She was drowning in sensation, losing herself to the relentless assault on her senses. The world fell away around her until there was nothing left but the plunging dildo and the hands grasping her neck in a bruising grip. She screamed as she came undone, her climax crashing over her in waves that seemed to stretch endlessly. She was still trembling through aftershocks when she realized the dildo had been removed, and she was left aching and empty.

Dany twitched, her body jerking from the afthershock of the orgasm, still tied to the back of the motorcycle. Dany whisper, "Please, have mercy! I'm innocent, I swear it!"

But her pleas fell on deaf ears. The biker woman stroked Dany's cheek almost tenderly, smirked down at her in cruel triumph. "That's just the beginning, little slut. By the time I'm through with you, you'll have something to really beg for mercy." Dany shuddered, tears continuing to stream down her face. She had no doubt the woman meant every word. Her torment was only just beginning.