All Comments on 'What A Night: My 1st Time Cheating'

by Handymanblues

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

if your wife wont give you sex, and Gabby is your "love" and wants your children I think you have your answer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep it going, he is in a sellers marriage, of course he is going to keep the affair going.

A good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you're the dumbest SOB in the world. First of all, you're meeting a hook up a couple of blocks from your house. Secondly, you're " In Love " with some broad you've never spoken to before or met. Thirdly, you're screwing this broad with NO CONDOM and you know nothing about her. You want to have kids OHH. fourthly, you don't know what ovulating means??

I hope you have about six kids with this girl and you get to pay child support for the next 20 plus years. I also hope your wife finds out, divorces you and takes you to the cleaners. Then , you can have sex outside all you want because you'll be living under a bridge.

celltonecelltoneover 2 years ago

Keep it going, it's a story, it's your story, it can go anywhere but wherever it goes someone will get hurt. I look forward to where this story may go,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep it going knock her up again and again. You deserve her

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Here's my suggestion for chapter two. Debbie should hire the best, most vicious divorce lawyer, take his worthless, cheating ass to the cleaners, and kick him to the curb. I am guessing Jonathon doesn't grasp the concept of " in sickness and health"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was in a similar situation. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheating asshole. Yawn. Nothing to see here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have had many affairs with ONLY married women…..I let them determine when to call it quits……my opinion, if she is not pregnant, break it off……if she is pregnant, he is screwed either way unless he has the financial ability to help GABBY raise the child…….that is why I only select married women…….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

lmao joker fellow my guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where's part 2? That what I want to see. If he knocks her up, he knocks her up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Go home & beg your wife’s forgiveness. You cheated when you first had an emotional affair with her. Remember your wedding vows.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous