What A Night: My 1st Time Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned out of my skull at how sweet her female cum was against my exploding cock, and I filled her up with squirting sperm until my anxious balls were completely empty.

Then we slumped against the ground, still kissing and panting as the cool night air cast a welcome chill against our fiery sweat soaked bodies.

We dressed slowly, savoring the moment, but a part of me was apprehensive. It was our first time together and I had shot it so very deep inside of her.

Gabby sensed my anxiety. "You're worried I might have gotten knocked up, aren't you? Are you having second thoughts?"

I shrugged sheepishly. "It was bound to happen sooner or later, except I kind of thought it might happen later."

She smiled lavishly. And her already darling eyes were vibrant, dancing and wild.

Gabby then laughed triumphantly and playfully tweaked my nose.

"I'm ovulating as we speak," she said, adding a giggle.

"What does that mean," I said, my heart thumping in my chest.

"It means it's time to start finalizing those baby names."

TO BE CONTINUED

(DEAR READERS...PLEASE ADVISE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION, WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO, KEEP THE AFFAIR WITH GABBY GOING? OR BREAK UP WITH HER AND BE FAITHFUL TO MY WIFE DEBBIE? AND WHAT SHOULD I DO IF, GOD FORBID, GABBY IS PREGNANT?)

12