All Comments on 'What a Trip Ch. 08'

by VacationWriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun Read

Thanks for a fun read and some healthy laughs along with an interesting relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Re: Looking for Next Chapter

What part of "this concludes the story of Bobby and Linda reconnecting" don't you understand?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a shame

That you stopped writing. Both your story lines are engrossing. It is too bad more people have not left comments to encourage you. I guess you probably don't check back any longer, but if you do, know that your work really got to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
?????????

Oh don't stop now while it's good! Please, keep going! I love this story! Keep going! So much more to to this story.

longing4anallonging4analabout 3 years ago

YOU HAVE AN OUTSTANDING AMOUNT OF NERVE ENDING THIS STORY ON CHAPTER 8 AND NOT CHAPTER 15 OR MORE, JUST SAYING.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

Glad it ended.

I hate stories about spineless idiots. He was pu$$y-wiped and hadn't even got any yet. The gas station killed the entire series for me. I like fun loving and pranks and I'm not against exhibitionism. But the whole answer 'exactly' what's asked thing annoyed me. Then the whole gas station thing... I just couldn't continue. which sucks because until then I was into the story and wanted to know what debauchery the family got up too, and when Bobby would get truly involved in it. But then you dumped an entire tanker truck of ice cold water on the embers of that desire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous