What a Workout!

Story Info
Friday night at the gym leads to more.
1.3k words
4.14
13.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever story here. There is a trans woman involved in this story, and I will be referring to her parts with "girlcock"

+++++++++++++++++++

My ass and legs burn as I work away on the bike machine at the gym. Since it's a Friday night, there aren't a lot of people. In front of me is a cute blonde with a nice ass working away at the elliptical. I'm almost mesmerized by her movements. She slows down to end her workout on the elliptical and gets off. When she turns around, we lock eyes. I smile at her and she smiles back, and she goes over to the leg press. I finish up on the bike and move over to the bench press. I put on 90 lbs and go at it. After I finish, I get up and drink from my water bottle. While drinking, I notice the chick from before is nowhere to be seen. "Ah well, I'll probably see her some other time," I say to myself. I walk over to the locker room to shower and freshen up before I go home.

The cool thing about this gym is that the locker rooms are gender-neutral. It's part of an initiative to make the gym friendlier for trans people. I walk in and hear someone in the shower humming. I quickly strip off and grab my towel and soap and head over to the showers.

Entering the shower area, I see the girl from before naked and soaping up her body under the shower. I step up next to her and turn on the shower, startling her a bit. She turns and greets me with a "hello" before going back to soaping up her body. Upon a quick glance I notice she has a girlcock, and it's hard. Her girlcock looks to be about 5 inches long. I look up and notice she's looking at my own hard cock as well. My cock is slightly smaller at 4.5 inches, so she's got me beat in terms of size.

I turn towards her.

"See something you like?"

"Yeah, you have a nice cock,"

"Thanks, and so do you."

"The name's Sam."

"Ryan."

Sam points towards me.

"I can soap up your back for you, if you would like that."

"I'd appreciate that," I reply back.

She gets behind me and starts soaping up my back, paying extra attention to my ass. I also feel her tits and girlcock pressing into my back and ass respectively. She then backs up quickly.

"Sorry about that," says Sam. "I kinda got carried away there."

"Don't worry about it," I turn around and assure her. "Your girlcock doesn't bother me one bit. I'm bisexual, so I'm kind of a fan of cocks and girlcocks."

"Oh, I'm also bi," she replies. "I'm glad I didn't weird you out or anything!"

"Now that you've soaped up my back, mind if I do yours for you?"

"I don't mind at all," replies Sam.

I quickly soap up her back and admire her cute and plump ass as well. After I'm done, we both rinse the soap off. I notice she's stroking her girlcock, and start stroking my own. We turn towards each other and jack off to each other. On the upward stroke, I let go of my cock and replace her hand with mine. She then grabs my cock, and we resume. I can feel myself getting close, and from her moaning, I can tell she is also getting close.

"I'm gonna cum," says Sam.

"So am i," I reply back.

We both start cumming and I splatter her with my cum while she spurts out a few clear ropes onto the floor between us. After a few more spurts, we both finish up.

"Holy shit. That felt really nice," says Sam.

"Oh yes it did," I say.

We quickly clean off the cum off our bodies and turn off the shower. We head back to the locker room area to dry off and put our clothes on.

"Do you have any plans for tonight?"

"Nope," I answer.

"Well, wanna continue this over at my place?"

"Sure," I say.

We head out, and I follow her car and arrive at her apartment. There we go up to her place. Once we're inside, I take off my shoes, and Sam pulls me towards her room. Once in her room, she starts undressing me, then undresses herself. We're both hard at this point.

"Say, do you want to be the top or the bottom?"

"I'm more of a bottom, if that's fine with you," I answer.

"Fine by me," says Sam. "Also, is it okay if you ride me? I like it better that way."

"I'm fine with that," I say.

Sam lies down on the bed and I sit between her legs. I bend down and take her girlcock in my mouth and start sliding my lips up and down. After a bit of sucking, I release her and grab the lube off the table next to her bed. I then swing around so my ass is facing towards her and pour some lube onto her girlcock. I pass the bottle behind me to her.

"Can you lube up my ass for me?"

"Sure!"

As I stroke her girlcock with the lube, I feel her insert a lubed finger into my hole. Then I feel her insert a second finger and move them around. She pulls them out, then inserts three fingers into my ass. After a few thrusts, she pulls them out.

"Done," says Sam. "Now face me and ride my girlcock."

I turn around and position my ass over her girlcock. She holds it steady as I slowly lower myself onto her. There is a little bit of resistance as the tip of her girlcock meets my ring. I push a bit and she slides in smoothly. There is some slight pain as I slowly slide down her length. After a few more seconds, I finally feel her balls against my ass.

"There," I say. "You're inside my ass."

"Yeah I am," Sam says. "And man, you are tight! I don't know if I will be able to last long inside you."

"I'll take it as a compliment if you cum quickly."

After my ass has gotten used to her girlcock inside me, I start riding. I start off with slow movements, gradually speeding up as I get used to her inside me. Soon, I find a nice pace to ride her. I can't help but moan as her girlcock rubs my prostate over and over.

"Oh, you feel so good inside me!"

"And you feel so good on me," Sam replies. "You're gonna make me cum soon!"

"Same here," I reply back.

As I feel myself nearing my orgasm, I feel her thrust up, and her girlcock throbbing inside me. We both moan out our orgasms.

"I'm cumming," I moan out.

"I'm cumming," echoes Sam.

My cock spurts cum all over her abs and tits. At the same time, I feel her girlcock grow in size and pulse a few times. I feel a slight warmth inside my ass as she cums inside me. I feel her soften inside me, and I slowly get off her. I lie down beside her.

"That felt great," I say.

"That felt more than great," Sam says. "I've never felt anything better than that!"

"Glad I made you feel that way. I hope this isn't a one-time thing," I say.

"Me too," replies Sam. "Wanna be friends with benefits?"

"Gladly," I reply. "Now, how about we go get cleaned up, then call it a night?"

"Sounds good to me," says Sam.

Sam and I get off the bed and move to her bathroom. There, we get in the shower and quickly rinse off. We then dry each other and head back to her room. She takes off the sheets, and puts new ones on. We then get in bed, and she spoons me from behind as we slip into deep sleep.