What are Friends For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright! I like the sound of that!" Chad told her as he withdrew. Tim smirked at his wife, he knew how much she loved doing cowgirl. "You want to ride that big dick don't you baby?" She gave him a lascivious grin and replied, "Fuck yeah! I'm going to fuck the cum right out of his dick!"

Chad rolled over next to her and she climbed on. She straddled him and used her hand to guide his wet cock to her now sloppy hole. She looked him in the eye as she lowered herself down onto his thick dick. "It's my turn to fuck you until you cum, big boy!" She told him with a lusty voice. "Yeah baby fuck me!" He replied happily.

After all the fucking Chad had given her, she slid down smoothly onto his cock. Tim watched in amazement at how easily she took him back inside. Her entire crotch was soaked and her lips were gaping and enflamed. It was a nasty and erotic sight.

Once she was down all the way Chad grasped her hips and she met his eyes again as she leaned back and flexed her kegal muscles. "Are you going to cum for me?" She asked Chad. She rolled her hips forward and back as he groaned and answered, "Oh fuck yeah baby, your pussy feels amazing!"

Tim sat back and watched the exchange, his hand going to his dick again without thinking about it. He had always loved to hear Marie talk dirty. Some of the slutty things that came out of her pretty face turned him on to no end.

"Yeah? You like my pussy baby? You like stretching my married pussy out with that awesome cock of yours?" Marie asked, her voice husky with lust. "I love your pussy baby, you make my cock feel soo good!"

"I'm going to fuck you until you give me your cum!" She rolled her hips and added a slight up and down motion. Chad moaned and rocked his hips with her.

"You like that baby? You enjoying my pussy?" She asked. "Fuck yeah honey, you have some sweet pussy, and I am going to fill it up!"

As much as Tim loved hearing his wife talk dirty, he still needed some attention to his prick. He kneeled next to her and offered it to her. "You want another cock too, right baby?" "Yeah!" She exclaimed, and wasted no time in leaning over to take him back in her mouth.

Chad took advantage of her leaning, her big tits dangling, and pulled the nearest one to his mouth. He latched on to her nipple with his teeth and lashed it with his tongue. She moaned loudly and rolled her hips.

He fucked back against her and Tim matched their motion with his own thrusting hips, fucking her mouth again. Both men were moaning loudly at the sensations they derived from her.

Marie couldn't believe how she felt, all of Tim's words about her taking two men at once, words that had excited her so much for so long came rushing through her mind. She felt so much better than she had imagined in her fantasies.

She could tell that both of her lovers were getting close, she was going to drain both of these men, and it made her feel powerful, and that brought her to yet another climax.

When she began to cum again her moans increased to a crescendo that pushed Tim over the edge with her. He yelled out, "FUCK! CUMMING, CUMMING WITH YOU BABY!"

He started to shoot thick ropes of his jizz, flooding Marie's mouth. She struggled to gulp it all down even as her own climax increased. She couldn't manage to keep up with his thick spurts and gagged, the excess cum oozing out of her mouth and spilling down her chin.

The sight of Marie hungrily taking Tim's load, the hot jizz spilling onto her chin, pushed Chad that much closer. Combined with her vaginal muscles contracting, milking his cock, and he released with them. His hips lifted off the bed and forced his cock deeper into Marie's flexing pussy as he released the suction on her nipple and roared in ecstasy. "OHHH, FUCK ME BABY! HERE IT COMES!"

Spent, Tim collapsed backwards onto the bed. "Fuck!" He exclaimed as he stared at the ceiling in disbelief at what had just happened.

When Tim rolled backwards, Marie sat back upright and rocked her hips forward and back as Chad pumped her full of cum. "YES! OH YES CHAD, FUCKING CUM IN ME!" She exclaimed. She could feel every hot, thick jet shooting up inside her, and she felt yet another climax roll through her.

Chad held her hips tightly and pushed up into her as she rocked her hips forward, his jizz flooding her now sloppy pussy and overflowing around his cock. They moved together and fucked throughout Chad's release. Marie could feel every hot jet of cum from Chad's cock, and she came right along with him.

When he was finished shooting off in her, Chad stopped thrusting, and let Marie ride out the rest of her orgasm. Her hips twitched and she felt spasms and aftershocks rock her body.

She used her fingers to clean up her chin, hungrily feeding herself her husband's warm jizz. Then she simply rolled into the space between her lovers face down, one leg still draped over Chad, an arm over Tim.

All three satisfied lovers collapsed, catching their breath and mulling over in their own minds what had just transpired.

Chad laid back totally satisfied, his shrinking prick was limp in a puddle of his and Marie's cum. He had enjoyed his share of women over the years, both single and married, and he had to rate Marie as one of the best. He had always known she would be a great fuck, and she had proved it in spades.

Tim was also thinking that he had been right in his assessment of his wife. She was more than enough woman for two men. And he planned to explore this new world further. He was sure she would want to too.

Marie was sprawled face down between the two men. She was blown away by what just happened. After all the times she had imagined it, all the times she had acted it out with her toys while Tim was describing the action, they had finally done it! And it was so much better than the fantasy. She knew it wouldn't be the last time.

She was also feeling rather proud of herself. She now knew for sure that she was woman enough to satisfy two hunks at the same time.

She reflected on Chad's performance, his raw sexuality, and his cock, his enormous cock. She had taken all that he had given her and still managed to get Tim off. That was a real thrill for her, and she realized Chad would be back in a year, and it would no doubt happen again.

Then she had a revelation. She broke the silence to ask her husband, "Hey honey, do you think maybe next year your folks could take the boy for the whole week of the rally?"

Tim laughed out loud at the question. "You want to do this for a whole week, do ya? I knew you'd be hooked once you tried it!" He caressed her back, and asked Chad, "What do you think Chad, would you be game for a weeks worth of fucking Marie?"

"Oh fuck yeah! That'd be awesome!" He answered honestly. "But I gotta tell ya, if we do this for a whole week, I'm gonna have to get me some of that ass!"

CRACK!

"AAAEEEEH!"

The End

Please don't forget to vote and comment ;->