What are Friends For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she felt him rubbing lime into the tender spot of her other cheek, gently, like it was a balm for her enflamed flesh. Again she wanted him to hurry, she needed to feel him in her pussy.

And she didn't have to wait long, he must have been looking forward to it too. Because he only licked her tender ass a couple of times to gather the salt before he went lower to nestle his tongue up between her lips, right at the entrance to her pussy.

He wiggled his tongue in good, and then he wiggled it some more. Marie cooed and did some wiggling of her own. Then she felt the liquid running down her crack and she gasped as he sucked the liquor from her crotch.

Chad slurped up his shot and swallowed, then as if he was worried that he might have missed some, he went back in. He held Marie's ass open with both hands now, his fingers splayed across her cheeks, pulling them apart, and his thumbs holding her pussy open. He lapped at her and moaned with pleasure, and so did she.

Then he did something she didn't expect, he drew his tongue across her taint and rimmed her asshole. "EHHHNNN!" She exclaimed. And he kept probing, licking and kissing her there. Rimming her asshole, barely dipping his tongue into the tight ring of muscles. It felt soo good! She had never had that done to her before. Even Tim, with his perverse mind had never licked her asshole

"EEEAHHHHNCHAD! She squealed as she squirmed on the table top. Her fingernails clawed it's surface like she was clutching at bedsheets. And still he rimmed her.

Marie was going crazy, she had never known how stimulating a tongue in her ass could be. She knew, in the back of her mind, that if Chad would just put a finger or two in her pussy she would be cumming. And hard!

She wondered if Chad was trying to get her to want her ass fucked. She hadn't even let Tim have her ass yet, and she didn't even know yet how big Chad was! The idea both thrilled and terrified her.

She vaguely wondered why she had kept her husband away from her ass all this time. And then she heard him speak, "Dude, take five. We need to move this upstairs."

And just like that Chad's tongue was gone and her ass felt a chill from the cool night air against the damp, saliva slicked, tender flesh. She felt his tongue trail over her ass to suck up the lime juice he had applied there.

She heard Chad in the back of her mind saying, "Fuck yeah buddy, I want some more of her ass!" as she felt Tim's hands on her shoulders pulling her upright, and as she tried to stand, her legs were wobbly. She didn't even try to fight it, she went to her knees.

"Whew! I was not expecting that!" She gushed, looking at Chad, her eyes were wild. "That was just intense!" Chad, beaming, placed his hand gently on the side of her head, "You liked that, didn't you baby?" Marie rolled her eyes and answered, "Oh fuck yeah, that was just.... Crazy!" They smiled at each other, a silent acknowledgment that they would need to do it again. And maybe more.

But at that moment, being on her knees in front of him, made Marie decide that she had waited long enough to see Chad's cock. "If we're going upstairs, you guys need to lose the pants." She croaked, reaching for both men's belt buckles and pulling them closer. "I need some cock!"

Tim chuckled, "See man, I told you she loves cock!" He was watching her face, and the desire he saw there as she started to undo his belt, then his jeans, was as intense as he had ever seen.

Marie struggled in her excitement to get her fingers to work. She had felt obligated to start with Tim as he was her husband. But she wanted to get him out of his pants quickly, so she could move on to see what Chad was packing. The bulge in his Levi's had her curious, and practically drooling with anticipation.

Tim saved her the trouble, "We aren't being good hosts babe. Shouldn't you take care of our guest first?" Marie looked up at him and he nodded to her to tell her it was okay, then simply used his hand to turn her head towards Chad, while he undid his own pants.

She had to admit she was glad to move on from her husband, at least for now. Looking up at Chad she saw a look of anxious excitement, devilish anticipation. He had obviously shed his disbelief in the possibilities of what could happen. Apparently sticking your tongue in a girl's ass will do that.

Marie took a deep breath and forced herself to calm down enough to get Chad's pants off. She tried to act natural as she went about the business of loosening his belt from the big Harley Davidson buckle, and then the button of his jeans, and finally the zipper. She had kept her eyes on the bulge in his pants, and she was sure it had grown more.

He stepped out of the pants as she examined the bulge that now was only covered with black nylon boxer briefs. The ridge of his plump head was quite obvious, and she had to run her hand over it, eliciting a groan from him. She could feel the hot, hard shaft pulse under her hand. She was thrilled to feel how thick it was.

In the corner of her eye she saw Tim drop his pants and underwear to the floor. As he stepped out of them he told her, "Go ahead baby, pull it out!" He proceeded to start stroking his long dick, inches from her face.

"I plan on it!" She told her husband as she looked up at his friend. "Lose the shirt buddy." She told Chad as she grasped the waistband of his sexy underwear. He wasted no time stripping it off and tossing it aside.

She looked at his sculpted muscles, his six pack abs, his biceps, broad shoulders and narrow waist. She bit her lip, thinking about the power he contained. Power she knew he was going to use on her, soon.

She was intrigued by the firm, dark flesh, so unlike the pale white skin she was used to. While Tim was a strong, tough man, he was slender and wiry. He had none of the bulging muscles that Chad had. Marie was so intrigued by Chad's body that she just had to touch him.

Her eyes followed her hands as they traveled over his body. She had seen Chad shirtless a number of times that week, and she had wondered what his body would feel like. She ran her hands up over his muscular torso to his shoulders, and down over the biceps. She gently fingered the USMC tat on one shoulder and the Harley Davidson tat on the other. Both were very well done, professional work.

The taut muscles under the dark flesh intrigued her. She brought her hands over to his chest, the well defined pecs with even darker nipples. She tweaked them and he chuckled.

Marie bit her lip and looked up into Chad's eyes, she knew he was enjoying her attention, and anticipating more. She brought her hands over his ribs, taking a moment to examine the ugly scars on his left side. Then she ran her fingers over the ridges of his six pack abs. She noticed the rise and fall of his chest increased as she went lower, and felt the occasional quivering of the muscles under her feather light touch. It gave her a thrill to know she had the power to excite such a man.

She backed up to his chest again, partly to tease him, to increase the anticipation for them both, and ran her fingers over his nipples before following the fine line of hair that started between the powerful pecs and disappeared into the shorts that she was poised to remove, and she couldn't wait anymore, she yanked down Chad's underwear and his cock snapped up and slapped her in the face.

"Ohh!" She gasped, as Chad and Tim both laughed. After the initial shock she laughed along with them, and any remaining tension from the anticipation was gone. The fun loving mood the three of them always shared was front and center and they all mentally realized that this was just another fun time for them to share.

Still smiling Marie wrapped her hand around Chad's prick, she was amazed that her thumb and middle finger didn't quite touch. She felt the heat and strength of his erection and started to stroke it as she smiled up at him and said, "Wow, that's a great cock buddy." He smiled down at her. "Glad you like it baby, now show me how much you like it." Chad told her as he reached out to grasp the back of her head. He didn't need to guide her, as she opened her mouth and eagerly took the fat head of his dick into her mouth. "MMmm" She groaned, "Ahhh!" Chad sighed. "FUCK!" Tim exclaimed.

She moved her mouth further down the thick shaft and she felt her mouth stretched wider than ever before. The soft mushroom head rode along the roof of her mouth as the thick veins tantalized her tongue. She knew she had a challenge with this guy, and she went to it, bobbing her head, stroking the shaft in time with her mouth. She knew her jaw would be sore before she was finished.

Luckily her husband decided that he needed some attention to, and grabbed her head to turn her face to his own hard cock. "Let's not forget about your husband, you naughty little geisha girl." He said with barely controlled lust. Strands of drool stretched from her mouth to Chad's wet prick as she pulled off.

Saliva dripped from her mouth and down her chin as she turned to face the long prick she knew so well. She wrapped her other fist around Tim's cock and engulfed the long narrow head in between her lips. She looked up at him with lust filled eyes and swiped her tongue around and around, before she took some more of his impressive length. Always maintaining eye contact. Trying to convey her gratitude for the experience he was giving her.

She still had her other hand stroking Chad's fat cock and she marveled at the difference in them. Tim was a tad over eight inches, she knew that because she had used his tape measure to find out. But her fingers easily overlapped her thumb. It was also nearly perfectly straight and smooth, with a head that was only slightly larger than the shaft and tapered off to a point like an arrow head.

She sucked him up and down several times before going back to Chad. She had to get to know his prick better, it was just so different from Tim's, she was fascinated with it. She knew her intrigue was partly due to the fact that it was the first new dick she'd seen since she met Tim, but it was also the overall appearance that made her so curious. It was the first black cock she had ever seen, it was also the thickest cock she'd ever had.

Chad was almost twice as thick as Tim, and the head was even bigger. But shorter, plumper. Where Tim's was tapered, Chad's head was blunt. Tim could spear his way into her pussy. Chad would just barge in, and he had a slight upward curve.

The shaft was also the opposite of Tim's, every vein was pronounced, where Tim's was smooth. Where Tim was sporting eight inches, Chad was probably only six, which she knew was about average. But the length was the only thing about it that was average.

She opened her mouth wide and moved to take him in. As the meaty crown of Chad's head massaged the roof of her mouth, she heard Tim groan and felt his hand clasp hers on his equally hard cock and squeeze. She instinctively began to jack Tim off, with his help.

She rolled her head side to side as she went up and down on as much of Chad's girth as she could fit in her mouth. When Chad groaned again, it was from deep in his chest.

"Look at that naughty little geisha girl, don't she look good with a mouthful of cock?" Tim croaked. Marie pulled her mouth off the thick dick and smiled up at Chad, her lips and chin shiny with saliva and the dash of precum she tasted. "Yes she does!" Chad answered, smiling back at her.

Her jaw needed a break again, so she lovingly kissed the tip of his prick and started to stroke him quickly, while turning to Tim.

She ran Tim's thin pointy cockhead across her thick lips and whispered, "Is that what you wanted to see baby? Your naughty little girl sucking cock?" Before he could even answer her, she punctuated the question by taking his cock into her mouth until he hit the back of her throat.

"Fuuuck honey, you know how hot you are right now?! You are so fucking sexy when you suck dick!" Tim told her in his husky voice. "I just want to fuck the hell out of you!" Marie pulled her mouth off him, smiled and said, "I'm ready. I'm so fucking wet right now."

"Hey now," Chad jumped in, "You said I could taste her pussy before you fuck her buddy." Marie laughed and turned to face him, 'I like the sound of that too!" She looked at his thick lips and started to rise.

Chad put his hand on her shoulder and told her "No honey, you stay there and do your thing." He dropped to the floor behind her and laid on his back. He put his hands on her ass to urge her to lift up so he could shimmy under her.

She spread her knees apart as he shifted his shoulders and pushed with his feet to get under her. Tim laughed and said "That beats the fuck out of doing that under razor wire with live rounds overhead! Don't it, buddy?!"

Chad gazed up at Marie's inviting pussy and smiled broadly as he laughed back, "Fuckin' A Right bro!" Marie giggled as she saw his eyes emerge below her, focused on her pussy. She was wet and knew her lips were open with desire. She shrugged off her robe and tossed it aside.

He shifted his eyes, looked up at her and winked before grabbing her hips with his hands and pulling her down to his mouth. He was wasting no time. "Ohhhhh" She groaned as her lips settled down on his and he went to work. He used his lips to suck her labia, like he was sucking nectar from a leaf. He lapped up between her labia and across her clit, giving her a jolt through her body.

Tim slipped his prick across her lips and she could taste his precum as she opened her mouth to suck him in. He held her head in place and slowly fucked her mouth.

Chad sucked and kissed and lapped at her, relishing the moment. He had fantasized about eating her pussy, and he just knew it would be very good, now he was going to make the most of the opportunity. She loved the sensuous feel of his mouth, his tongue and thick lips. He seemed to be making love to her through her flowing snatch.

He had her writhing and moaning quickly, her highly aroused state, coupled with his talent and passion for eating pussy, had her ready to cum quickly.

She sucked her husband and rolled her hips, fucking Chad's face and groaning loudly. As her climax approached she had a hard time trying to suck Tim's dick, she could only purse her lips and let him use her mouth.

From below, Chad had a great view of her getting her mouth fucked and her big tits heaving and swinging. She was so wet that his face was soon coated with her delicious flavor.

He kept his tongue moving between her lips and over her clit and back again. He used his lips to suck her clit and swiped at it with his tongue. Always moving, always stimulating, his mouth was pushing her to cum.

Chad reached up and grabbed her swinging titties. He had been checking them out all week, he couldn't resist groping them. He palmed them roughly and pinched the long nipples, rolling them with his fingers and thumbs.

That was the last bit of stimulation she needed to set her off. Marie moaned loudly around Tim's plunging cock and ground her flowing snatch into Chad's face. He welcomed her aggression with a growl.

"MMMM, MMMMM, MMMMMM, MMMMMMM!" Tim felt the vibration of her moaning through the length of his prick, and saw her eyes glaze over. Her body lurched forward with a spasm just as Tim was feeding his cock into her mouth, and she gagged. He pulled out quickly, not wanting to ruin her climax.

Tim decided to give her the moment to enjoy herself. He backed off, taking a seat and a swig of beer as he watched his beautiful MILF wife cum on his buddy's face.

No longer held up by her husband, Marie collapsed forward onto her hands, still cumming. Her eyes were closed and her beautiful face had the look of ecstasy that Tim loved seeing. She was making her sexy sounds and he had to stroke his dick as he watched her cum

Chad decided it was time to fuck. He shimmied out from under her and spun around quickly. He came up behind her and with her already on her hands and knees he simply had to lift her hips, line up his fat prick and start to push. His agility caught her by surprise and she was not expecting to feel him pushing his cock against her pussy already.

Marie was aware of what Chad was doing through the haze of her orgasm, and when she felt the thick staff start to stretch her lips open, she was eager to experience it. Weak from her orgasms, which were still making her quake. She collapsed forward, her hands unable to hold her up.

But she kept her ass high in the air for Chad to take her. She reached her hands back and pulled her pussy open for him as she made her sexiest whimpering noises. Her invitation was not missed by Chad, or Tim.

Chad held her hips tightly, his fingers leaving impressions on her flesh. She felt the coolness of the ceramic tiles against her overheated face and tits, but was barely aware of it. She was focused on the nearly painful intrusion of her pussy as Chad worked his fat cock in.

Marie was so wet from cumming that she was well lubricated for Chad, but it was still difficult to push his thick cockhead inside her. She moaned loudly as Chad thrust an inch in and pulled a half inch out of her, going slightly deeper with each push, stretching her pussy more than anyone else ever had.

As he went deeper, her moaning increased in volume and pitch. Tim was totally blown away by the scene in front of him and kept right on stroking his dick as he watched. He loved his wife, and knew how much she loved sex, so it was a joy to see her experience it with a new lover. Especially when it was a man he was so close to.

Marie was practically screaming with pleasure and pain. She had never felt so full of cock in her life. None of her ex boyfriends, not even any of her toys even came close to the girth she was taking now.

Her face was flat against the ceramic tile, turned to the chair that Tim had collapsed in, and she was vaguely aware that he was stroking his long prick as he watched her being taken. In the back of her mind she knew that when Chad was done, she'd be getting fucked again.

Tim was indeed watching her get fucked, and loving the show. She was so aroused and just taking what Chad was giving her. Her face was flushed, and her squeals sounded so exciting to him.

The look of concentration on Chad's face as he worked his fat prick into his wife was also a great turn on for him. Knowing that this guy, who was such a ladies man, would want his wife so badly, gave Tim a sense of perverse pride.

Chad was focusing on Marie's sweet ass and her squeals of pleasure. Her tight snatch grasping his cock. He had always thought she would be a great fuck, and now he was going to enjoy her as long as he could.

He could feel her inner muscles clasping his cock as he gradually went deeper, until he was unable to hold back anymore, when he had all but two inches inside her he plunged into her with a final thrust. She let out a shriek and he held himself in deep, his balls resting against her clit.

Chad held himself embedded in her and soothed his hands over her back and ass. "You're doing good babygirl, you have it all now." Marie looked over her shoulder at him and groaned, "Fuck baby, I feel so full!"

"Want me to go slow? I don't want to hurt you." He told her, now running his hands smoothly on her ass. "Yeah," Marie whispered, "Take it easy for a bit. Let me get used to it." She was feeling so full, she was a little afraid. But it was an exciting fear. Sexually charged with anticipation as she waited for the fucking she knew was coming.

Chad looked up at Tim and Tim gave him the nod, telling him to proceed. Tim was watching his wife closely, loving the look of sheer lust on her face. He wanted to put his cock back in her mouth, but he knew he should wait until she was ready. He didn't want to distract her from the first new cock she'd had since they met.