What are Friends For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad held Marie tightly by her hips and pulled out slightly, and pushed back in. "OOHH" She gasped, so he did it again, and again she sounded like she liked it. So he repeated the action slowly. Again and again he withdrew and pushed in, slowly but steadily, firmly.

At first he only withdrew a little bit, an inch or so, then pushed back in to the hilt. Gradually he started to pull out farther, and then push it all the way back into her.

Marie let out a deep breath with each plunge, like Chad's prick was a piston forcing the air from her body. She was slowly adjusting to the thickness that stretched her.

She felt so fucking full, and so dirty, on her knees on the kitchen floor, as her husband watched her take Chad's fat, black dick. She felt his thick cock rubbing her Gspot again and again with each slow movement, she was close to cumming again already, having barely recovered from her orgasms on his face.

Chad was used to fucking women who were tight in the beginning. Most women were not used to a cock like his. But all of them gradually adapted, and loved the pounding he gave them once they were ready. And he knew Marie was almost ready.

"Fuck Marie, your pussy feels incredible!" He told her. "I want to fuck you good tonight girl," He warned her. "I'm going to tear this pussy up!" He continued his slow motion in and out and kneaded her plump ass.

"Oh fuck Chad! I'm so full, fuck, fuck me Chad, do it!" She gushed. She could feel her pussy running freely, her juices were running down her legs and she could hear the squishy sounds as he pushed in and out of her and she rocked her body to meet his.

CRACK. "AAAEEEE!"

Chad had slapped her ass again, hard, and she squealed as he picked up the pace slightly. She was whining in ecstasy as he pumped her slightly harder, and faster.

The sharp sting of his hand distracted her momentarily from the invasion of her pussy. He spanked her so much harder than Tim did. It was shocking, and she was surprised to realize that she wanted more.

Chad knew he would soon be able to fuck her full out. He had way more to give her. He was enjoying her tight snatch, but at the same time he was impatient to give her the full force of his prick.

Marie was growing increasingly accustomed to the thickness stretching her pussy. She loved the way he was gradually getting her ready, and she sensed that she was in for a serious fucking.

She thought about the sheer masculinity of the man who was fucking her so well, and she decided she wanted to watch him fuck her. She needed to see that awesome body of his working as he took her.

She reached a hand back against his loins and begged, "Wait. Stop, oh fuck Chad stop a minute." She leaned forward and Chad's prick sprung free.

"You okay honey?" Tim asked, concerned, as Chad paused, hoping she hadn't changed her mind. "I'm fine!" She answered. "I just want to watch this stud fuck me!" She told her husband, her eyes wide with excitement. Then over her shoulder she said, "Let me turn over baby? Please?"

"Okay baby, but I don't think this hard floor is the place for what we're about to do." He ran his hand over her ass and strummed her flared pussy lips.

"Yeah, why don't we take this upstairs, what do you think Chad?" Tim asked his friend. He was already thinking about getting back in on the action. "Sounds good to me, I don't want to be kneeling on this hard tile all night." Chad answered.

Marie slipped her hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy, like she was checking to see if it was okay. "So you're going to do me all night long, huh stud?" She asked Chad as she flopped over on her side.

CRACK! "EENGGHH!"

"You bet your sweet ass I am!" Chad told her after slapping the ass in question. He then gently massaged the tender spot, before getting up and taking one of her arms, while Tim took the other and they helped her to her feet.

Once standing straight, Tim asked her, "You okay? You want to keep going?" His genuine concern showed in his voice and the look on his face. Marie kissed him and said, "I'm good. Yes I want to keep going! You're okay with this right? This is what you wanted, right?"

Tim took her in his arms and told her, "I want it if you want it. Don't do it just for me." Marie kissed her husband, making sure to add some tongue and heat to the kiss, pressing her naked body against his. When she broke the kiss she told him, "I love you." "I love you too Baby." Tim replied.

"Good!" She told him as she separated from the embrace. "Because have you seen this fucking thing?!" She turned to Chad, who was standing awkwardly to the side, and wrapped her hand around his cock. "Of course I want to keep going!"

Another round of laughing put them all back in the mood for playing, and fucking. Chad told Marie, "Well then continue we shall, dear lady!" And he bent at the waist and picked her up over his shoulder in a fireman's carry.

Marie shrieked as Chad told Tim, "Lead on my man, We've got work to do!" Marie shrieked again and laughed and pounded her fists on Chad's powerful back, yelling, "What the fuck are you doing? Put me down!"

Of course Chad ignored her, knowing she was getting a thrill from being manhandled. Tim set off for the bedroom and Chad followed, with Marie kicking her feet and beating his back as if she was being accosted.

She was actually thrilled and more than a little turned on by the way Chad was handling her weight without any effort. She was also excited knowing what she had coming when they got upstairs.

"You're gonna hurt yourself Chad! I am too heavy." She shrieked as they neared the stairs. "Nah, shit honey, you're light compared to your old man" He replied. "I had to carry him like this once, a lot farther, and under fire!"

"Yeah, but I had to carry your ass out once too, motherfucker! And now I see why you were so heavy. It's all that cock you're toting around!" Tim replied with a laugh.

Marie thought about the injuries both men had sustained, the scars they wore, she never did get all the details. And she knew better than to pry. But before she could think more about it, they reached her bedroom. The next thing she knew she was flying, and landing in the middle of her bed, bouncing and shrieking again.

Even before she was settled in, Chad was on her again. He had pounced on her and she had her legs around him before she even knew it.

Marie was suddenly afraid that Chad was going to just ram his fat cock into her, but he got up on his knees between her spread legs. "So you want some more of this cock Marie?" He asked, smacking her bald pubic mound with it for emphasis.

"I do." She gasped. "I love the way it fills my pussy." She noticed that Tim was walking on his knees towards her, and she reached out and grabbed his dick. "I love how deep this one goes up inside me, and I love how yours stretches me out."

"So I guess you just love cock! That sound about right?" Chad asked her with a smile, slapping her pussy again with his dick. "I guess I do," She answered honestly. "I just love cock!"

"Told you dude!" Tim added from beside her head. "The girl just loves cock! And I've been denying her a variety all this time."

"Oh honey, you weren't denying me anything! I didn't know I would want this for real until tonight. I've been happy with your nice long cock!" Marie told her husband before stretching her neck to take him in her mouth.

"But now that we know..." Tim said as he met his wife's eyes. "I think maybe I need to provide you more of what you love." Marie's eyes grew with the realization of what her husband was saying. She continued to suck his dick as she wondered where this would lead them.

"There's a lot of people who are into that buddy." Chad added. He started to rub the head of his dick through Marie's sloppy labia. At one point he had the bulbous head nestled in her entrance, but just when she thought he was going to push inside her, he slipped it up to rub over her clit.

Marie whined and rolled her hips, trying to give him a hint. But he continued, "I've met a few couples who are into the sharing thing. Some men just want to see their wives taken by a black man, but some are into what we're doing, and some women like to see their old man with another woman."

Marie glanced up at Tim and thought it might be fun to see another girl's expression when she sees his long dick the first time. Or to watch him fuck another woman.

Tim was watching her suck his dick while imagining the scenarios Chad was describing, considering the possibilities. He realized that this could be the beginning of a whole new chapter in their lives.

He had always wanted to see her with another man. She was just so passionate about sex, it turned him on so much to see her in action. He always knew she would love having two men at once.

Marie proved it when she could no longer stand Chad teasing her. She pulled Tim out of her mouth and groaned, "Would you shut the fuck up and just fuck me already!"

"Yes ma'am!" Chad answered quickly. He adjusted his angle and pushed the head of his prick into her. She gave him a guttural moan in return.

Tim laughed and ran his fingers lovingly through her hair. He considered what Chad had just said, and how he had been watching them after his blowjob downstairs.

He decided she would enjoy her fuck with Chad better without distractions. He leaned down and kissed her briefly, then told her, "Enjoy babe, I'll be right here." He removed her hand from his cock and placed it on Chad's bulging pec muscle.

Marie didn't know what to say. She was going to ask what was up, but just then Chad gave her a little more cock, and she couldn't get the words out, only another moan.

Tim propped up some pillows and settled in to watch the show. He watched Marie run her hands over Chad's muscles, his pecs, abs, biceps and shoulders, all the while moaning deeply as Chad worked himself into her gradually again.

Chad placed Marie's ankles on his shoulders as he knelt upright, his knees on either side of her ass. He reached down and started fondling her big, juicy tits as he started a shallow pumping. Just enough to drag the crown of his dick across her Gspot.

Marie was amazed by the fullness she felt. She had already had all of Chad in her downstairs, but this position was like starting from scratch. She was grateful that he was patient with her. She was amazed by the sensations of his prick against her Gspot. She was being pushed closer to her next climax already.

He had a little more than half of his thick prick in Marie when he grasped her hips and started to stroke in and out quickly. Marie responded with enthusiasm and more moaning. She was in heaven. "Ohhh, yeah Chad, OHHHH!"

Her cries were music to Chad's ears. He had been attracted to her from the first time they met. Now that he was actually fucking her, he was determined to make it good.

Her big tits were bouncing all around her chest and her pretty face was flushed, she was obviously loving it.

Marie was indeed loving the fuck that Chad was giving her, but she knew he wasn't in all the way. She was panting from each short, quick pump, but wanted more. She wanted it all.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Oh fuck baby that's good! Give me more Chad! Give me all of it!" She managed to gasp.

Chad kept pumping. He asked her, "Are you sure?" He knew she was ready, but loved hearing a woman ask for it.

"Yes!" She yelled. "Give it to me!" She clasped her hands on his big biceps and told him, "Fuck me Chad! C'mon baby! Gimme that big black cock!"

Chad looked over at Tim again for consent and again got the nod of approval. "Okay baby, here we go." He stopped thrusting and leaned over her until her knees were almost smashing those luscious tits, his hands on either side of her head holding himself up.

He started to pump slowly. She groaned with each push as he fed a little bit more with each stroke, until he was fully embedded in her. Then he stopped with his balls resting on her ass.

She let out a long groan before he asked, "You okay? You have it all now. " Chad was loving how wet, hot and tight she was, and was looking forward to throwing her the meat. He just needed to hear her say the word.

"OHHH, FUCK THAT'S A FAT COCK!" She exclaimed. "Yeah, start slow. But I want all of it!" She told him, breathing hard, clasping his strong shoulders.

"Yes ma'am." Chad told her. "You want it, you can have it." And he started to saw in and out of her, fully, but slowly. Letting her feel every thick inch. They grunted together with each push, both of them on their way to a great fuck.

Tim watched from the side, jacking off. He had always known his wife was a great fuck, and he'd always loved the sexy noises she made, the look on her face while she was getting dicked good. Her need. Hearing her beg for cock, all of it.

He was loving the opportunity to watch her in action, where he didn't have to perform for her. See her enjoy herself fully, without being the one making her feel that way.

And he could think of no one he would rather have do it to her. Especially when he saw the size of Chad's prick when hard! They had seen each other naked before of course, serving in the military, but had never seen Chad with a hardon.

He was both excited to see Marie taking that thick cock and a little worried that she would be okay. And he had to admit that seeing Chad's dark black skin tone against Marie, even with her tan, was an added factor. Seeing that fat black cock disappear in her pussy was just insane. She was really getting a true BBC experience.

Tim watched his buddy start to withdraw and push in, withdraw and push in. Not too fast, not too hard. Marie moaned, until finally she told Chad, "C'mon you fucker, give it to me! I won't break!"

"Alright baby, hold on!" Chad told her. He grabbed her shoulders for leverage and slammed himself into her.

"HAA!" She yelled like he knocked the wind out of her. Again he pulled out slowly, till just the head was left in her, again stimulating her Gspot, and pounded it home. "HAA!"

Chad did it again, a little faster. "HAA!" Marie gasped, her tone slightly higher.

Chad continued to pick up speed gradually, but each thrust had the same force as the last. And each time he slammed his cock into her pussy, her voice as she cried out was a little bit higher in pitch. "HAA, HAA, HAA, HAA, HAA"

Before long Chad was hammering Marie, fast and hard. He was now in what he thought of as fifth gear, and Marie was screaming!

"HHAAAAAAAMYYGODD!" She wailed. "AAAOOOFFUCK!" She howled. She had no idea what she was saying, or that her husband was so near, or even where she was anymore. All she knew was that she was taking the fucking of her life.

Soon she was just wailing incoherently, "AAAAAAUUUUUGGHHHHAAAA" She was in the throes of her most intense climax yet, and it just rolled on and on.

Tim just sat back, hand stroking his cock, and watched in awe as his beautiful wife got fucked. He was speechless.

Marie was soaking the bed under her ass as she was cumming and cumming. Wave after wave of orgasm rolled through her like a continuous stream, like one long intense climax.

Tim slipped silently off the edge of the bed and went around behind Chad, he looked up between his legs and watched the thick cock churning Marie's snatch into a frothy mess. He was amazed at the erotic sight.

Chad had Marie bent in half, her ankles on his shoulders, her knees on either side of her tits now as he supported himself on his elbows and toes and worked his abs and hips to thrust into her pussy as hard and fast as he could. Jackhammering into her.

Marie was a mess. She couldn't think straight. She felt like she was engulfed in muscular black flesh. And the sensations she was feeling were like nothing she had ever experienced. The rapid, incessant attack on her pussy was the most intense experience of her life.

Soon she couldn't even scream anymore. Her voice caught in her throat and she could only pant, fighting for breath. Chad worried that she was going to pass out, and repositioned himself up on his knees again.

Chad knew that he would be blowing his load soon if he kept up that pace. He was enjoying Marie and didn't want to finish to yet.

He grasped her ankles and held them out wide, her legs in a V as he slowed the pace of his thrusting, but not the force. Her arms fell listlessly to the side. Her eyes were open, but unseeing, as her head rolled side to side as she moaned. "OOOOOOHHHHHHH"

Tim came around to the side again, his view of her pussy now closed off, he could still watch her killer titties bounce with each jolt Chad gave her. Because that and the look of ecstasy on her face was really a sight to see.

Her groaning, Chad's loins slapping against her body, and the wet squishy sounds of his dick in her pussy were an erotic symphony in the room. He had to get in on the fun, his dick needed some attention too.

Marie was vaguely aware of the movement of the bed as her husband walked on his knees to place himself above her face. She blinked and tried to focus as Tim came into view above her. His strong hand working his cock. The tip was an angry looking purple, like he was really abusing it.

"Look how fucking sexy you are baby! I have to get some too!" Tim whispered.

Chad slacked off on his assault on her pussy, Marie was able to get her wits about her again, and she reached out to help her husband masturbate. Tim leaned forward and pointed his dick to her mouth, and she moaned loudly as he slipped in between her lips.

Tim leaned over and supported himself with his hands, he started to slowly roll his hips, fucking her mouth slowly. She simply laid back and sucked, swirling her tongue around Tim's hard cock.

"I always knew you were hot enough for two men baby. Look at you, you are so fucking sexy! You love it, don't you baby?" Tim asked Marie between gritted teeth. She could only moan around his cock and shake her head in reply.

Chad watched his buddy fuck his wife's mouth and he began to fuck her easily, in time with Tim. He knew that if he kept up his intense assault on her pussy that he would be cumming soon too. And he wasn't ready for this to end yet.

But it did raise the question, where would he be dumping his load? He was starting to get that feeling, he knew he couldn't hold off forever. "Man this pussy feels so good, she's going to make me cum soon."

Chad decided to throw it out there and hope for input. Most couples he had been with had a distinct fantasy, and where he shot his load was always a big part of it.

Tim looked up at Chad, his attention pulled from his wife's mouth. He could see the strain on his friends face. He looked back down at his wife and the excitement her eyes. "Pump her full dude, she loves feeling that!" He told his friend.

Chad watched Marie's face too, she shifted her eyes to meet Chad's and nodded her head vigorously, with Tim's cock still in her mouth, telling him without speaking that she wanted him to cum in her.

But that wasn't good enough for Tim. He asked her, "Don't you baby? You want him to cum in you, right? You want to feel him shoot off inside you?" Marie pulled Tim's dick out of her mouth and groaned, "Yeah baby, cum in me! Fill me up with your hot cum!"

"You got it baby." Chad told her, and continued to fuck her easily, but deeply, enjoying her tight snatch grasping his cock. She began to roll her hips and her groans increased, sending more vibrations through her husband's cock.

As Chad's need to cum increased, so did the speed of his thrusting. He began to fuck her faster, with short, quick strokes. Her grunting in time with the thrusting sending deeper reverberations through her husband's prick.

But as Chad felt the jizz working to a boiling point in his balls, Marie pulled her husband's cock from her mouth and suddenly called a stop again, "Wait Chad, stop! Let me on top!" It came out as an order more than a request. "I want to ride you."