All Comments on 'What are the Odds?'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 5 years ago
Swinging but not

Well written and I liked the coincidence part. Sex was well written and no huge cocks or massive tits to go from reality.

If it hasn't happened to you it could do so.

I'm sure we'll have some anonymous people slagging it off later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Long winded and boring

Very long winded and boring no need for 5 pages.

Geisha1Geisha1over 5 years ago
Wow.

5 stars. Thought the length was perfect. Really enjoyed the series. I went back and read the earlier chapter. Great also.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars yet again

wow what a great story. you are a very clever and talented writer. i think your stories are always well-told and creative. this one certainly is. i know someone complained about the length - i thought it was perfect!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great story

i love reading your stories. you are a clever and very talented writer. and your tales have good twists and turns and always keep me interested. 5 stars. great work!!! and a lot of fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I would like more

I liked it a lot would like more let them do it all I mean it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In the future...

...I would love to see these characters take the plunge and have that vacation.

Again, first-rate characters are what pull people into the story.

Top-drawer.

5*

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great followup and conclusion, but a continuation would be great. Both the original story and this continuation were well written and get my 5 star vote. We can only hope that RonCabo starts writing more of his stories since this last story was over a year ago.

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerabout 1 year ago

Yeah, this is a story I come back to as these characters are really likeable. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Both parts of this are quite titillating and well crafted. Great job!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
2048 Followers
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...