What are the Odds?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just shrugged and replied, "I just want to know how our wives knew so soon! They just went to the bathroom for a few minutes! This is crazy!"

He smiled and nodded in agreement.

Anyway, soon we joined our wives, who asked if we had done as ordered. We replied yes and, without checking to confirm, we were all walking through the casino to the exit to the Boardwalk, with a plan to find a bar and sit and talk for while. Carol already knew a good place nearby on the Boardwalk and we were soon sitting in a booth overlooking the ocean.

Bob and I sat in the middle and the ladies sat on the outsides, with Carol next to Bob and Sandy next to me. A server came and took our orders. We made small talk for a while, with the conversation dominated by Carol, with Bob just agreeing with her, while I held up our side of the conversation while Sandy mostly listened, adding to my comments as applicable.

It centered around family and grandchildren, work and careers (all retired, she was a teacher and Bob a mechanical engineer, while Sandy was a pre-school teacher and I was an accountant) and a general chronology of how each couple met and came to this time and place. There were plenty of commonalities even while there were obvious differences in our cultural and countries of origin (they were both Italian, and I was Russian/German, and Sandy as I noted was Spanish/Chinese). It seemed our common interests of family and food and retirement superseded any differences, and that was before Carol and Sandy revealed they knew another secret we had in common.

After we had our first drink Carol declared we should go back to their place tonight to continue the party. She wanted to take a swim in their heated pool and was hoping we would join them. Bob just nodded his agreement. But then she surprised her husband and told him, "Barbi, I am going to drive back with Sandy and Michelle after we make a stop at their place, so you go ahead home and get things ready, including yourself. I expect a nice food platter with fruits and vegetables, and open a bottle of white wine. As for yourself, I expect you to be dressed in a sexy bathing suit... I think your light blue bikini would be nice... so we can go swimming, but also be ready to serve us."

She then looked over at me and added in her instructions to Bob, "And get one of your suits out for Michelle... maybe the pink bikini would be nice. Do you understand?"

This was the first time anyone but Sandy had called me by my feminine name Michelle, and now we knew Bob was 'Barbi" when they played. It only got more and more interesting as the evening progressed.

Bob just sat there like a deer in the headlights, shocked that Carol had revealed their secret to this other couple, until he realized she had called out again, annoyance in her voice, "Well, Barbi, do you understand?"

He just nodded meekly yes and finally replied, "Yes, ma'am."

Sandy saw his humiliation and softly told him, "Don't worry, Barbi. You'll have company dressed up so nicely for your wife and me. Isn't that right, my little pet Michelle?" With that she placed her hand on my head and stroked me like a docile pet. I just took it all in, realizing that a long time fantasy might be working itself out as we sat there.

I now understood how Bob had just felt, and blushed as I nodded in agreement and replying, "Yes, ma'am".

I knew and knew Sandy knew we were crossing a threshold, but neither one of us wanted to stop, so we let it play out. Carol had Bob pay the tab in cash, got up and motioned for Bob to get up. Sandy followed with me behind her until we were back out on the Boardwalk. It was not a big coincidence that we both had parked fairly close to each other, given we wound up at the same casino, and soon we were saying goodbye to Bob while Carol, Sandy and I walked the rest of the way to my car. I drove and Sandy sat in the passenger seat with Carol in the back.

Our hotel was in the opposite direction from their home, but it wasn't too far so we were soon there, and it would give Bob time to get ready. When we got to our hotel Carol joined us in the room, to my dismay, but my concern was short-lived when Sandy immediately ordered me to get out all the toys we had brought and lay them out on the bed for Carol's inspection. Knowing what I had brought, I was mortified and hesitated, but at a look from Sandy I pulled the valise out of the closet and began to place the contents neatly on the bed. Sandy let Carol know this was just a small selection from her collection that we had taken while traveling.

First came the tube of lube in its' zip lock bag for safety, then a pair of flat backed wooden hairbrushes, a medium butt plug, a medium sized purple dildo about 7" long and 1" in diameter, then a much larger flesh colored dildo about 6" long and a full 2" in diameter. Both dildos were realistic looking with veins and a mushroom head, and had a flat back to fit in the next item I removed from the bag- a leather strap-on harness. I then took out the paddle and the multi-tailed whip and a cloth bag. At a nod from Sandy I emptied the cloth bag, which held a black bra, panties, garter belt and stockings.

Carol just stood nearby and watched as each item was placed neatly on the bed, until I was done and she commented to Sandy, "You weren't kidding. This is going to be so much fun. Let's get back to my place before Bob explodes! Sandy, don't forget to take your bathing suit. Michael, you won't need one. Bob has one he will share with you." I just looked down at the floor and nodded my acceptance without any hesitation. Sandy had me return all the items to the bag and valise, and we took it with us as we returned to the car. Soon we were on our way and heading south on the Parkway, and after about 20 minutes exited and a few turns later on Carol's instruction we were pulling through the security booth of a gated community, who passed us through when they saw Carol.

A few more turns inside the gates and we turned into a driveway of a neatly landscaped ranch house, with a tall fence extending out from the sides of the house and towards the rear. I assumed it was fully fenced in, particularly if there was a pool as Carol had promised. We got out of the car and entered the house, the door being unlocked. I carried the bag with our toys and my lingerie. Carol went towards the rear of the house that seemed to be where the kitchen and living room were, but first directed Sandy to a small guest room off the entry hall we stood in.

We went inside and at her direction I was soon naked and putting on the bathing suit that Bob had left on the bed. Obviously I was very nervous since it was like being an innocent young girl being exposed dressed like this with anyone other than my wife for the first time, but she comforted me and told me I was going to be a very good girl and enjoy everything. As often as we had talked about it in the privacy of our bedroom, here the people were flesh and blood, with desires and needs like ours. Part of me wanted to bolt and run, and part of me wanted to submit to my wife in whatever way she wanted, and that latter part too easily won out and I helped her get me ready.

Once she was satisfied my suit was on right, which meant that the small triangles of hot pink fabric on top covered my nipples and the one on bottom that surprisingly had a pouch in front that confined my cock and balls and in rear was only a thong, all held together with thin pink strings, covering almost nothing. She had me pick up the bag and follow her out the door and down the hall where Carol had gone earlier. The end of the hall opened up to a large room with a kitchen and island on the left side, a living room with a leather sofa and several plush chairs around a center table, and to the right was a bar and a door that I assumed went to the master bedroom.

The entire back wall was floor to ceiling windows and a sliding door that led out to the patio was at the kitchen end of the wall. The patio was softly lit and consisted of flagstone pavers creating a path around the kidney shaped pool, with small planting beds and several large ceramic pots overflowing with flowering plants. Off to one side was a larger patio area with a glass table and four chairs. On the table was a platter of fruit and vegetables, and four glasses of wine.

Bob stood off to one side waiting for Carol, dressed as instructed in a light blue bikini, not unlike mine except for color. It was obvious the bulge in his bikini bottom pouch was a lot smaller than mine, which filled the cloth pouch to the straining point, and I was not nearly fully hard, which gave me a little sense of pride for myself and my wife, when it was revealed to Carol.

But that was a very minor thought, and barely comforting, as the reality of the situation became apparent. Both Sandy and Carol were still fully dressed as they were at the casino, while both Bob and myself were barely dressed in the smallest bikini's imaginable, making their dominance and our submissive vulnerability even more evident. Carol picked up a glass of wine and handed it to me as Sandy handed one to Bob, and each took one for themselves.

Carol toasted, "To new friends... and new experiences!" We all concurred, clinked glasses and took a sip. It wasn't a surprise Bob and I took a much larger sip than either of our wives, obviously looking to bolster our courage. Carol continued, "Let's sit and talk for a while, eat something... Barbi, you did a delightful job with the food (Bob smiled and blushed, but stayed silent)... come on everyone, sit."

So we all sat down, and for the next half hour or so drank our wine, ate the snacks and continued the conversations we had started earlier. While it could never be fully removed from our consciousness that Bob and I were nearly naked, wearing only tiny women's string bikini's, and I could feel the cloth of the chair cushion under my naked ass, the string from the thong providing no coverage there, the women were obviously much more comfortable than either Bob or I. I was sure that was deliberate on their part.

In some ways it would have been better to be fully naked, for then we would just be naked males hoping to enjoy sex with our wives, but as we were attired the implications for our status, and what we might expect for the rest of the evening, was evident to all of us. I had no doubt Sandy was enjoying this immensely, finally having a safe place to expose me to another woman, with the added benefit of enjoying the sight of another feminized male with the approval of his wife.

I could only imagine what additional secrets they had shared in the few moments they had been alone, but I had the feeling this evening would bring new feminized play for both Bob and myself. It was exciting and fearful at the same time.

Anyway, as we talked these thoughts swirled around in my brain when there was a lull in the conversation, and Carol asked if anyone wanted to go swimming. Bob and I agreed, both looking for the concealment the water would provide, and Sandy said she would just put her legs in, not wanting to get her hair wet. Sandy and Carol got up and I joined them.

They went to the pool and sat side by side on the edge, their feet dangling in the water. Bob went to the shallow end and walked down the steps built into the pool until he bent down to cover himself to the shoulders and swam breast stroke slowly towards the deep end.

I followed Bob's lead down the steps until I was down just two steps and the water was up to my knees, when Sandy called out for me to stop, which I did. The water was pleasantly warm. Both women were leering with lust at my body like a piece of meat, and I unconsciously moved my hands so one covered my breasts as best I could, and the other in front of my crotch, which elicited a good laugh from both of them. Sandy lifted her hand and twirled one finger in a circle, indicating I should turn around, "Hands at your sides, slut. Nothing to hide here. Isn't that right Carol?"

Carol laughed and replied, "Of course not. Were all friends, and I'm sure we'll be even closer before the night is over!"

Sandy just smiled and reinforced her order with another twirl of her finger, and I let my hands down to my sides and slowly turned around in a circle so they could see me from one side then the rear, then the other side and back to my front. Sandy waited for me to return to my original position and ordered, "Put your hands behind your head and turn for us again," then commented to Carol "It's such a sexy pose for sluts like her, I mean those nasty sex magazines pose women like that all the time and men love it. Don't you agree Carol?"

Carol was smiling so much it was hard for her to answer, but managed to say, "Why of course. Come on, do as your wife tells you, You know she knows best." What went unsaid was I was to pose for her like a sexy slut to arouse her and my wife, to make them want me, to want to use me for my body. I hesitated but eventually lived the role I had chosen years ago, and lifted my hands to entwine my fingers behind my head, and slowly began to turn around as the women watched. I noted with a glance that Bob was also watching the entire exchange of power from his perch at the deep end of the pool, and with a look of commiseration between us we both felt a bond forged in the shared experience we were living.

There were competing factors involved, as I was a little jealous that my wife would be getting pleasure from another man like me, even fucking him with her strap on that had only known my 'pussy' before today... but at the same time I was going to get to play and satisfy another woman, who I assumed would also fuck me as well, which was a long held fantasy of mine, as Sandy well knew. When my back was turned to the ladies I arched my back which made my ass push out towards them and wiggled it, whether in invitation or just to be sexy I left to them and their imagination. I could hear Sandy giggle and Carol give a wolf whistle and I turned to look at them as I straightened up and continued to turn until I was facing them again.

I stood there with my hands behind my head for a long moment until Sandy smiled and told me, "You were perfect. Let your hands down, and you can get in the water now."

I thanked her, let down my hands and continued down the steps until I was was in at the shallow end of the pool. I lowered myself in to my shoulders and swam across the pool to the deep end to join Bob. When I got there and looked back at Sandy and Carol they had stood up and were removing their dresses and panties, both leaving their bras on. They returned to sit at the edge of the pool, legs dangling in the water.

Meanwhile Bob and I talked softly, and I asked him if they ever had anyone else like us over before, and he said no this was a first, he never even dressed up in front of anyone but Carol before. I told him the same for me, which seemed to calm us both as we again shared in the anxiety we justifiably felt.

We didn't have time for much else when Carol called us to come over to them. Bob and I shared a quick glance and slowly swam side by side breast stroke until we were in front of our spouses knees. The water at that part of the pool was about five feet so was up to my shoulders and Bob had to hold himself up on Carol's knees to keep his mouth above water.

Carol continued, "You girls have been so good so far we've decided to give to a treat. But it seems you're in front of the wrong person... come in, switch over here Michelle, and Barbi get over in front of Sandy."

So we let go and I maneuvered behind Bob as he moved over in front of Sandy, and I stood in front of Carol. Once in position as expected both ladies spread their legs and exposed their open, already wet pussy's. I didn't need an invitation and neither did Bob as we both moved our heads forward until our faces were directly over the pussy in front of us, and I stuck out my tongue and began to lick, slowly from bottom to top of Carol's swollen labia and back again several times, then licking and sucking in the small folds inside the open lips, with occasional forays with my tongue deep in her vagina, and then on to lick lightly at her clitoris.

She tasted nice, and her pussy had more and larger inner folds than Sandy's, so I spent some time sucking and nipping at them, which she seemed to enjoy. Since my only experience with giving a woman oral for the past forty plus years had been with Sandy alone, she was my template for what Carol might like, and for the most part that worked well for us both as she held my head in her hands tightly to her pussy, encouraging me to do more or less or in a different way, and I slowly but surely learned what gave the best response, my only goal to give her as much pleasure as possible.

Meanwhile I could not see beyond Carol's thighs, but next to us the familiar sounds of Sandy's arousal was evident, and she also gave occasional verbal orders to Bob, calling him 'Barbi' as Carol had just done. This went on for about five minutes and the ladies were wet with arousal, but with a look at each other pushed us both away from their pussy's and order us to do laps together. So Bob and I began to swim back and forth from the shallow to the deep end and back, which was the long dimension of the pool, and I didn't notice as the women got up and went inside for a while. It felt good to get some light exercise.

We were at the shallow end of the pool when the ladies returned, but this time both were wearing a strap on harness and dildo. Both had similar leather harnesses and the same purple medium sized penis shaped dildo with a flat base to hold it in the harness. This was the same 6" one I had shown Carol on our bed, and she apparently had the same one, which I knew was a popular size and model sold by a big sex toy mail order company so it was not surprising, to me at least.

What I wondered was if she had a larger dildo in her collection, like Sandy did. I even thought if not, Bob was going to have a rougher time than I would, already used to having Sandy use it on me many times, even if it was so big it always felt like I was being raped and split apart. But the first time was definitely the worst, and at least we would get somewhat prepared from the smaller dildos they now wore.

Anyway, the ladies walked to the deep end of the pool and sat on the edge again, only this time a cock was sticking out from where a beautiful, luscious pussy was only a short time before. It was fairly common for Sandy to have me eat her pussy before any other play to emphasize it was a woman who was doing all this to me, and not a man, dominating me.

In addition having a good oral orgasm first helped make her more sensitive later on, helping her reach an orgasm faster from pegging alone, and she rarely stopped until she had at least one. But if she pegged me without oral before she put on her strap-on, I knew it was going to be long and hard to get her to her orgasm, with lots of spankings and cock torture before it was over.

I loved submitting to a woman but never had any interest in such with a man, and had a feeling Bob felt the same way, so having Carol there was a real treat, but with Bob there it made it more complicated, something in all my fantasies I never considered.. Never having the opportunity before, I hoped as her submissive husband I would do anything to or from Bob if ordered by Sandy for her amusement, but did not have any sexual need for it or look forward to it from a personal arousal standpoint. Basically, neither Bob nor I were gay and 'virgins' with other men, which both women knew and used to add to our humiliation, and ultimately ours and their sexual fulfillment.

As we swam back towards the deep end the ladies were sitting down on the edge of the pool again, directly in front of us. As I did the breast stoke the cock seemed to get larger and larger as we approached. I swam up between Carol's legs and Bob swam up between Sandy's legs, the cocks pointing directly at our faces. It was not the first time I had been presented a dildo cock and ordered to suck, and I figured if Carol had a strap on like Sandy's Bob would have done so before as well, but it was the first time, at least for me, to suck the cock of another woman, and in the presence of another man, even if he was dressed like me as a female.