All Comments on 'What Are We? Ch. 01'

by ipervy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What are we?

What the fuck indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
promising

Seeing his own mother's vagina stretching wide in her yoga pants, watching her pleasuring herself as her busy fingers probe under her panties and in and out of that hairy hole between her legs, young Sean spontaneously creams his shorts--the kid just fucking blows his balls in his pants. Is this a mommy-loving boy, or what? I hope that Sean's mom discovers the truth in the sequel to this excellent beginning. Her own son shooting his semen over the sight of her physical charms is flattering to any mother. It warms her heart while it tickles her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continued??

To be continued , please don't.

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
ok

Fairly readable.

Got a little way in, but is it a boy or girl?

I am guessing here but if a boy then is dad-son gay story, if a girl then dad-daughter story. Cannot read the rest.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
its good

keep it up (love the ass of mommy btw)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another idiot

Why oh why are there so many idiots today that want us to believe mommy is a MILF and she had DD tits. Mommy would have a huge ass an gut if she has DD tits. The next piece of garbage from this idiot will try to convince us he has 8 inches that is thicker than his forearm. Come on. Heap more lies on this pile of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Previous anon is a virgin

A virgin who has no idea what a DD looks like.

But the author must read up on comma splices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Don't be discouraged by these fools, you did a great job and I for one appreciate your first contribution. Please post more! Loved the voyeuristic moments!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous