What Day is This?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed with pleasure as well, once again reveling in that exquisite sensation of his no longer virginal cock penetrating an actual pussy. Lisa rode him this time, holding her breasts in offering to his gaze and his hands. He looked at her stiffened dark pink nipples and then brushed his fingers over them, eliciting a long sigh of pleasure from her. He looked at her face, locking eyes with her as they fucked. He watched his hands toying with her breasts as she moved her hips slowly up and down. Her inner muscles clenched on his manhood, drawing his eyes to where their bodies joined... watching his dick appearing, gleaming with her juices and disappearing once again.

"Paul, please touch me here," she begged, drawing one of his hands to the stiffened nub that appeared between the upper join of her labia.

He was very willing. "How should I touch your clit, Lisa?" he asked.

"Gently tap it and tease it," she replied. "It's really sensitive right now." She gasped with delight as his finger made a delicate contact. "But when I start cumming, you can rub it harder and faster and even mash it against me," she added with shuddering breaths, obviously close now.

Paul diddled her clit, his hand tracking her rise and fall on his cock. Entranced by the sight of her skin gleaming in the firelight, he was able to effortlessly hold back his own orgasm. Her hands gripped his shoulders as she leaned on them for leverage, her hips churning and bucking now. He was about to ask her if she was going to cum when her eyes stared at nothing and her body quivered as her inner muscles sucked hard at his dick, rippling in orgasm. Dutifully, he rubbed and mashed her clit as she'd directed and was rewarded by a shriek of ecstasy as she came even harder.

Moments later she rolled onto her back, pulling him on top of her, his cock still planted inside her. "Fuck me, Paul... oh god... fuck me hard! Pound into me... don't hold back! I need you!" she cried out. Galvanized by her words, he did just that. He hammered into her, fucking her like a man possessed, urged on by her gasps of 'yes, yes, oh, fuck, yessss!' It was as if some switch was thrown inside his core. He rammed his cock inside as deep as he could and it spewed and spewed. Lisa's eyeballs rolled up in their sockets as she clutched at his torso and they both rode the waves of a mutual orgasmic experience.

As he rolled off her, Lisa scooted down and took his wilting dick in her mouth, trying to suck him to another erection. "No, Lisa. I can't. Not so soon." he moaned.

"But I still need to be fucked," she groaned. Abandoning his cock for the moment, she scooted up his torso and pressed one of her nipples into his mouth. His lips latched onto that nipple and instinctively sucked at it. Lisa squeezed the periphery of her tit, and to Paul's surprise, some fluid squirted into his mouth. It tasted delicious and he swallowed, greedily sucked for more, and got some. His cock sprang to life once again! The "milk" from her tits was a powerful stimulant and aphrodisiac!

She straddled his waist again and, under the influence of the fluids he'd ingested, he bucked up into her almost savagely, screwing her hard and fast. She yelped with delight and followed that with almost continuous moaning and groaning. Before he knew what was happening, his balls contracted and his cock twitched, pumping what little semen he had left to offer into her intimate tunnel. Whereupon he collapsed, gasping, "What did you feed me with your tit, Lisa?"

"Since you placed me into 'insatiable mode' with your command, my body chemistry created some substances that cause your cock to stiffen by shifting your blood flow and also give you a burst of energy to continue coupling with me. I obtain some of the ingredients from the food I eat, but I also process the semen that you ejaculate into me as part of the formulation. Interestingly enough, the substances will also ramp up your semen production, so we can fuck for hours and even days!" She pressed her other tit to his lips and forced in more fluids. It was so delicious that he quickly drank it.

Once again his cock stiffened with no conscious effort on his part. "Fuck me more, Paul!" she urged, clinging to his side. "I'm going out of my mind with need!"

Even though his cock stood up from his groin like a flagpole, Paul was getting mentally fatigued. "I don't know, Lisa," he stalled. "We've done quite a bit of fucking in this short period of time."

Still in her 'insatiable' mode, Lisa cajoled, "Please, Paul? You can fuck my ass this time!" She leaned against a table, and turned and spread her butt cheeks, seductively displaying the naughty opening to his gaze. He felt even more blood surge into his already stiff cock. His mind flipped into the 'too good an opportunity to pass up' state. As he stood up, he saw Lisa using her fingers to transfer her aromatic pussy juices to her butt hole, lubing it as those fingers also started prying it into a more dilated state.

He positioned his now aching cock at the center of her anal opening. When Lisa felt the head of his cock touch her fingers, she groaned loudly with need and pulled the opening even wider. That was all the invitation he needed. He pushed his cock's head against her anal ring and watched and felt it sink inward. The snug embrace of that forbidden tunnel was delightful in its novelty to Paul. He groaned loudly, and Lisa echoed her own lustful need. "Please don't be gentle with me, Paul," she begged. "If you really pound me, I'll cum," she promised.

He certainly wanted her to do that. He wanted to see what it would feel like for her ass to clench on his cock as she experienced orgasm this way. So he grabbed her hips and fucked her with all the intensity that he could muster. The sounds of flesh on flesh were loud in that room. He felt his ball sack getting wet each time he plunged to the hilt, since his balls swung forward like a pendulum, crashing against Lisa's splayed labia, covered with juices drooling from her love tunnel. That wetness evaporated, giving his scrotum a cooling stimulus that tightened his balls upward. His body reacted to this growing crescendo of stimulation and began spewing yet another load of hot semen -- this time into Lisa's anal depths. She screamed her delight, and her muscular tunnel seemed to vacuum his seed out of him.

In that moment's respite after they'd both climaxed, Paul had time to feel his aching body as he struggled to catch his breath. "Oh my god," he thought. "I can't continue like this. I need to get that 'disable insatiable' code. Now, where is that manual? I remember she grabbed it and tossed it. Let's see I was on my back and she tossed it in that direction." He looked and his heart almost stopped. "No, no! It can't be! The fireplace?"

He scrambled over. Sure enough, the manual had been partially burnt by the flames. He eased it out and stared at the charred pages. Carefully turning what remained of the fragile pages, he found 'Insatiable' and its code, followed by 'Disable Insatiable' which now only showed the first five characters of its long factory setting. As he was staring at it in dismay, his line of sight was blocked by one of Lisa's magnificent tits. Its nipple was shoved against his lips and fluid pulsed into his mouth. He mentally groaned as her elixir brought his cock back to life again, and she eased him onto his back and eagerly planted her pussy on his erection and started humping him.

"Lisa! Lisa! I need food and water desperately now! Please, you're killing me. I need to eat!"

She continued humping against him, maybe even speeding up a little. "I agree, Paul. My breast milk can give you stimulation and arousal, but we both need to eat things. In your case to keep up your body strength, and in my case to alter my milk content to feed you something to enhance your semen production. Just cum inside me once more first." She caressed his torso erotically as she rhythmically impaled herself again and again on his vertically oriented shaft, its swollen, bulbous head moving in and out of her like a fleshy piston. The sensation, magnified by the aphrodisiac he'd ingested, made him cum so hard that stars swirled in his vision. Lisa cried out, "Oh yes! Yes! I need this so much Paul! I can't get enough!"

But true to her word, she got off him to head for the food replicator in the kitchen. Dimly, Paul thought, "This is my chance. I need help!" First he tried his communicator to get help or at least to download a new manual, but it was inert. Next he tried to open his door to flee for help -- but it was still locked. He called out to Lisa, "Lisa, unlock the door."

She stuck her head out of the kitchen door to look at him. One of her breasts also swung into view as she leaned forward. "OK, Paul... I can do that the moment I'm freed from this 'insatiable' mode. But I need you to stay with me until then." She winked and went back to fetching their food, singing softly.

Paul realized he was now virtually a sex prisoner. It wasn't Lisa's fault, since she was just obeying her programming. It was also impossible to break windows and yell for help since they were a new shatterproof polymer. Lisa was a hundred times stronger, with a faster brain and quicker reflexes. She never had to sleep, rest, or stop... and she was insatiable! He managed to catch a little rest whenever she was preparing food for them, or when he slumped unconscious from exhaustion. He wasn't positive, but he suspected that Lisa used him sexually even when he was in what passed for sleep.

He had very hot sex with her - orally... vaginally... anally. Every time he had an orgasm, there was a moment of bliss. Lisa's 'milk' did indeed increase his semen production, because every time he climaxed he could feel his cock issuing four or five creamy ropes of semen into whichever of Lisa's openings he was currently using. She'd already shared the fact that his generous deposits of semen were being utilized in the process of manufacturing her milk and body lubricants. So the sex was amazing, but after a day (and a night) of her demanding almost constant sex... he just wanted to turn the mode off. He started saying words and streams of characters and digits randomly, hoping to touch upon some sequence to alter her behavior.

That was several days ago.

And now Lisa... insatiable Lisa... was coming at him again. Her 'milk' would give him yet another erection and force him to perform. He'd had so much sex in these uncounted days that he felt that if he never had sex again -- ever -- it would be too soon.

Once more he pleaded, "I need you to stop now, Lisa."

"I can't stop, Paul. You enabled my insatiable mode, and I cannot change these actions until you disable it. But I will get you some food so you'll have the energy to fuck me again." She giggled. "And again and again." She went to the food replicator to decide what would give him the most strength. He certainly needed something -- it was obvious that he was losing weight. She picked items that were completely balanced nutritionally, chock full of vitamins and minerals, and with a high caloric content. She helped him to eat it, spoon feeding him when necessary.

She even let him rest for an hour, giving him time to digest the meal... this was permitted under the 'insatiable' protocol. But then the urgent need to be fucked took precedence, and she squeezed her tit, squirting a mouthful of her concoction down his throat. She then got on her hands and knees and presented her bare backside to him. She moaned, "I need both my holes fucked!" She reached back and pulled her labia open, then grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them apart, displaying her ass hole.

Fueled by and driven by Lisa's 'milk' fluids, Paul was energized into action. With a lusty roar, he quickly moved behind her and grabbed her hips. With practiced skill, he skewered his cock into her honey pot without needing his hands to aim it. He plowed her tunnel vigorously, his cock getting coated with her slippery secretions. Pulling out, he penetrated her anal ring with his erection, and shoved deep, making them both grunt with satisfaction. He switched back and forth between her two offered openings, feeling his building orgasm growing so intense that it felt like the top of his head was threatening to blow clean off!

That didn't happen, but his climax caused his vision to get blurry, with swirling spots. His balls ached so badly that he wondered if they'd ever feel normal again. His heart was racing, and his chest was heaving, trying to get enough air, and failing.

"I give up," Paul muttered, exhausted.

"Failsafe command detected!" Lisa intoned mechanically. "Reverting to factory settings and going offline." There was an almost silent 'snick' as the door lock was release, and the communicator beeped once, indicating it was reactivated.

Paul crawled to the communicator and entered the emergency code. "Help... I need help. I've been locked in for a long time and barely have any strength left."

The voice on the communicator replied, "I've dispatched a response team, and they will be there in approximately 3 minutes. Stay in contact with me, sir. It's important that you keep talking. I see your name and location from the communicator's signal, but can you confirm those for me?"

Over a couple of minutes, Paul wearily gasped out his name and location.

The voice continued. "You say you've been locked in for a long time... about how long?"

Thinking about how the days of rampant sex had blurred together, Paul asked, "What day is this?" just as the response team opened his door, and he gratefully closed his eyes and slumped unconscious without hearing the answer.

Kneeling, Anna checked Paul's vitals while her partner Eric began running a line to help re-hydrate the unconscious man. Seeing the burnt page with 'disable insatiable' code on it, Anna stated, "I think I can guess what happened." She looked for the sex droid's manual and found its burned remains near the fireplace. She flipped to the relatively unscathed final inside cover of the manual and showed it to her partner. In bold letters it read: "In case of an emergency, the failsafe phrase for your droid is 'I give up.' Just say this phrase."

12