What Do You Want From Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure?" said Nora, running her hands back down his legs again. Elder Maxson couldn't help himself as he reached down with one hand to pull her hair back firmly.

"Knight-Captain Daniels." He said, staring at her with dark and lustful eyes. His voice was firm and authoritative. "I want you to grab my cock, and I want you to do it now. That's an order, soldier."

"Yes, sir."

Nora tentatively reached up and wrapped her small hands around the thick and throbbing cock of Elder Maxson. His hips lurched forward slightly as she began to move back and forth across him, eliciting small groans from the hardened, serious man. Elder Maxson's mind was running a million miles an hour. He wanted to seem in command, in control of the situation because he knew Nora had the ability to completely unravel him. She couldn't take that control from him, he couldn't allow that. He looked down at her again, just in time to see her pink tongue stick out and sweep across his dick head.

"Suck me." He said, thrusting harder into her hand, rubbing his tip across her lips. Nora nodded and took him deep into her mouth, working his cock back and forth with her hand. Elder Maxson let go of Nora's hair, and grabbed her free hand, pulling it up his chest and back down, using her hand to touch over his body as his head tilted back and for the first time he let out an audible moan. Nora moaned as well, the vibrations of her throat pulsing across his throbbing cock. She snatched her hand away from his and reached down to touch herself. She ran her fingers across her slick mound, wet with her own juices and the water from the shower, which they both could tell was starting to get cold.

Elder Maxson pulled Nora up and kissed her deeply, he pushed her against the wall as he turned off the knob to the shower. The water stopped and a heavy silence fell between them, the only sounds in the room being both of their heavy breathing. Elder Maxson took Nora by the hand and led her out into his room. He motioned to his bed, and she obeyed, lying down on the single pillow, her hair splayed across it and legs somewhat parted. He stood there for a moment, watching her again as her breasts rose and fell with each breath. He walked over to her, sat next to her on the bed, and ran a hand down her taught stomach, and up her chest to squeeze a nipple. In the same movement he leaned his head down and took the other nipple into his mouth, gently suckling on her. Her hands moved to his shoulders and gripped him tighter.

"Elder Maxson." She moaned, looking down at him with big eyes. Pulling him further and further from reality. There was no way they were on the Prydwen anymore. On Earth, even. She was too much, her lips were puffy and red, and she was still panting. Nora's nipple popped from the bearded man's mouth, and he smirked, running a thumb across the nipple he just finished suckling, and she gasped.

"Yes, Knight?"

"Please." She said, eyes closed, chest heaving.

"Please, what?" said Elder Maxson, his voice dripping with desire, he tapped twice on her nose. "Be specific."

"Please, touch me." Said Nora, reaching down to touch herself.

Elder Maxson's hand snatched hers away from herself as he climbed on top of her. The strong man's hand ran down her torso once more. Nora's hands clutched at Elder Maxson's hair as he finally reached her wet pussy. Elder Maxson's passion for her grew, and he almost growled as he felt her, slick against his palm. His fingers moved skilfully between her sweet sex, and she leaned up to kiss him. He pressed his hard body against her, rocking his hand in time with his movements, causing her to groan into his mouth. Two fingers parted her lips, and he pushed them into her tight vagina. He curled his fingers up and began to rub inside of her, his thumb tickling her clit. His dick was pressed against her thigh, tiny slick droplets of precum leaked from the tip. Maxson moaned into her, rubbing himself on her as she bucked against him.

The lovely noises she made, proved to be his undoing. Elder Maxson couldn't wait any longer. He needed her, now. He removed his hands from between her pussy, slightly brushing her tiny clit again as he went, and positioned himself between her thighs. Elder Maxson put his lips to her ears.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Nora." He whispered to her. He heard her whimper, clutching him harder.

"Okay" it was a barely audible whisper, but still, he heard it, and it spurred him on. Like throwing kerosene on an already burning woodpile, the flames in his chest rose with a great roar.

He could barely contain himself as he lined up his thick cock with her slick entrance and kissed her once again, before plunging deeply into her sex in one motion. He swallowed her accompanying moan, and without giving her time to adjust to him, he began to pound into her pussy. She squeezed around him, bucking up against him as he rutted up into her, feeling her moans against his throat. He pressed his forehead against hers and focused on keeping a timed pace, like a metronome in his head, each moan he elicited from her was timed with a thrust, and like clockwork, every time he moved within her, small noised escaped from her. With each thrust, it became harder and harder for him to keep his composure.

"Harder, please." She whimpers, and he obliges, crying out.

"Fuck, Nora!" he said, fucking her harder, feeling her around him, within him, slowly poisoning his thoughts with her sweet lips. A few more unrelenting thrusts and Elder Maxson feels Nora unravel. Her whole body tenses and shakes and her nails dug into his shoulders. She cried out his name and he pushed into her wholly, holding her tight to his body as the orgasm ran through her. She settles and breathes hard, her eyes still closed.

Elder Maxson took one look at her and that was it, he pumped hard, three more times into his body before he felt his balls tighten and he spilled out into her. Groaning over and over again, as one fist pounded the bed next to her head. Nora waited for his hips to stop pumping, and then leaned up to kiss him softly. More tender than the kisses before.

"Elder Maxson." She said, turning his face to hers. For some reason, he couldn't meet her eyes. Whether it be from sheer astonishment at what they just did, or embarrassment for letting himself lose control, he was shocked. He laid down on the bed next to her to stare up at the ceiling. The weight of what he had done came crashing down on him, and he didn't know where to go from there. Suddenly, Nora stood and moved to pick up her clothes. He never looked at her, but heard her zip up a spare suit she brought, and her boots. He heard her walk to the door, and she opened it.

"Knight- Captain...Nora." He said, getting up from where he was laying and walking to her. "I'll...I'll see you tomorrow, soldier." He leaned down to kiss her, very tenderly. Something someone wouldn't expect from the hardened man. He squeezed her hand, and she gave him a tentative smile as she walked away from Elder Maxson's quarters, back to her own bed.

As Elder Maxson shut the door, he smiled to himself. All he could think about was her, and how that he had her, he was going to make sure he kept her. He pressed his back against his door, and chuckled slightly.

"Ad Victoriam."

12