What do You Want Me to Do? Ch. 13

Story Info
Trying something new.
872 words
4
2.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For more than twenty years, Jane has been meeting and having sex with other men, often at my insistence, although often for mutual pleasure. Of course, it was much easier to find men when she was young - guys of all ages often prefer a firm bodied twenty year old, over a well used forty something. We have had to use our imagination to keep guys interested. One of our ploys, as she got older, was to make it known to our local Asian community that she was available - we have found that extra marital sex with a white wife, seems to be an unwavering attraction among our Pakistani neighbours. However, these guys always have a mind to business, which has resulted in Jane meeting 'friends of friends' in order to provide sex, in other words, she is being pimped out.

Unfortunately, even her willingness to go along with this behaviour, has not proved sufficient to stem their demands, she is now in her early forties, and her Asian admirers have let her know that they prefer younger white women. More than one has suggested she 'work' for them, as a whore. Her regular 'boyfriend', Mamood, had been suggesting this for some months, with Jane flatly refusing. However last Friday, following a few drinks, he finally ran out of patience and used his belt on her until she agreed to do it

The outcome was, that last Friday, for the first time, she sold her body on the streets of Wolverhampton. Mamood begged her to do it, just once, for him - he said that they had a 'special' relationship, and that he would look after her, if she would agree to do it just this one time.

Jane had been frightened by the beating, and knew there would be more to come if she did not agree.

Therefore, reluctantly she said she would do it, but just once, and asked how she had to go about her 'job'.

Mamood told her to simply wait on the corner where he dropped her, until a lone man stopped - she was told to ask for £30 for straight sex, with a condom, and £10 more for any other services.

She was sold, price £40, for bareback sex, within ten minutes, to a passing motorist.

Jane handed over the cash to Mamood and was given £10 as her share - he was very complimentary and attentive to her as she wrestled with the shame of becoming a common prostitute. He told her that she is his favorite, and number one girl, and promised to take her on a clothes buying spree to treat her for being so good to him.

He did not ask her to go with any other men that first night, but said that she might do it with 'two or three' next time.

I had seen this coming for several months, and enjoyed her account as I fucked her on her return. She said that, while she did not mind the 'quickie' sex, she was unhappy at being thought of as some pimp's whore. I reassured her that it was just a game and that she could call a halt whenever she wished, but for now I told her to go along with Mamood and see where it might lead.

Of course, the shopping trip consisted of heels, short skirts and tops that are very obvious (and condoms, lots of them) - absolutely no surprises, I guess, but Jane, was very quiet when she returned, and the reality sunk in.

The shopping trip with her pimp was a final admission that she was expected to work for Mamood in the most degrading way, for the foreseeable future.

Naturally,he was full of praise for her as they chose her outfits, but he later, reminded her that, as she was no longer young, she might have to offer a little more than some of the other working girls.

Jane asked him what he meant, and he replied 'ask your husband what he would like from a girl - he will probably explain better than me'.

Naturally she repeated this conversation to me, and I thought for a while before answering.

'I imagine he means that, as an experienced married woman, you will be used to bareback sex, sucking a guy's cock, and maybe even anal sex'.

She thought for a while, before quietly saying ' I don't think that I can do it'.

This was not what I wanted to hear, nor, I was certain, would her 'boyfriend', so I tried to reassure her by saying ' Just do it once more for him and see how it goes' adding 'you look great in your 'uniform', guys will love it'.

At this she smiled and said 'you bastard, you just want me fucked'.

She knew that I could not argue with that, so I simply repeated 'if you don't like it, we can stop, but give Mamood one more night to see how it goes'.

She has agreed to my suggestion, and will be collected, by her man, this Friday evening - I look forward to welcoming her home, and having her recount her exploits, in the early hours of Saturday.