All Comments on 'What Doesn’t Kill Me…. Pt. 01'

by Feshta

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
maxmacmaxmacabout 1 year ago

Good start and already intriguing!

Wildbill314Wildbill314about 1 year ago

Please! Another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best story on or off Literotica I've read in a long long time! Keep up the good work. Love the quotes, keep them coming. I have copied some that I have not collected before to check out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lost interest half-way through the 2nd page. Just started on her adventure and she's already having sex. Not enough buildup if this is only the first chapter. 2* but a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh wow. I am so impressed. Wieliczka

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As Mary Poppins said, "Well begun is half done." This is an awesome start to what has the appearance of a truly epic tale. I hope you have the stamina to keep up with this all the way to the end of the journey, where ever it leads. You have a real talent, Feshta! The flashbacks you have woven into the story are very skillfully done. I look forward to learning more about Jade and Chelsea's backstories as well as being treated to glimpses into the people that Jade will meet, just as you did with Stevie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

weird!...intriguing...

FeshtaFeshtaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to all for the feedback. Good criticisms are always welcome as long as they’re not trolling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too quickly to the sex, feel like she needed to heal more beforehand. Makes it all so cheap and tawdry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeshta@Feshta
Thanks for reading my stories. It’s a privilege that so many of you have taken time out of your lives to read them. I hope they’ve entertained you and given you food for thought. Please leave feedback at the end of the story and tell me what you liked and more importantly wh...